Mother Rendall #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sho thats scummy with a filter on, duck me its a black bag the wee hairy needs.
No way will she ever reach 10k again, unless she buys another 8k.
Sho aye🤣🤣
She really does love herself, her hair looks the same as last time maybe instead of wasting time on her hair she could have cleaned that tit heap of a house or cleaned the piss stained carpets 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She really does love herself, her hair looks the same as last time maybe instead of wasting time on her hair she could have cleaned that tit heap of a house or cleaned the piss stained carpets 🤮🤮🤮
She does that and I dont know why, shes a dirty foul mouthed wee bleep🤣🤣thats rich from me but then I don’t have an Insta page🙌.
That house is bogging, she cleans it once a year when her landlord comes for an inspection. No wonder the chocolate boxes fell on their arse, I would not touch let alone eat anything that came out of that middens house🤢🤢🤢🤢

MR rearranging her vagina who would even say that on a story... . Actual red neck of a mother 🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
That sums up sammis cleaning skills a spray of fabulosa whilst the dug is still sitting the couch 😜
I was just coming onto say that, spraying the couch to mask the smell of piss stains/cheesy arse smells and what ever else is living on they cushions🤢🤢🤢🤢

MR rearranging her vagina who would even say that on a story... . Actual red neck of a mother 🙈🙈
She would be there for a few weeks rearranging that I heard her fannys like a wind sock🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s absolutely repulsive, that neddy voice absolutely boils my piss. I’m pretty confused how only a couple of weeks ago she was singing songs about the pope, has a video on her fb of her wee girl singing “The Billy boys” which she’s tragically shared onto a Rangers page but today she’s got a post up for St Patrick’s Day....make yer mind up fudnut, she can’t even get sectarianism right 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was just coming onto say that, spraying the couch to mask the smell of piss stains/cheesy arse smells and what ever else is living on they cushions🤢🤢🤢🤢

She would be there for a few weeks rearranging that I heard her fannys like a wind sock🤣🤣🤣🤣
Aye she reminds me of the type that's seen more cockends than weekends 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s absolutely repulsive, that neddy voice absolutely boils my piss. I’m pretty confused how only a couple of weeks ago she was singing songs about the pope, has a video on her fb of her wee girl singing “The Billy boys” which she’s tragically shared onto a Rangers page but today she’s got a post up for St Patrick’s Day....make yer mind up fudnut, she can’t even get sectarianism right 😂😂😂
I was coming on to say the same thing ...wonder what Braindead will say about that ? Can’t see him being please as he’s just as bigoted as her ..oh and spraying Fablousa all over her Manky sofa while the dog was there is shocking fablousa is one of the worse for chocking and making people cough never mind that poor dog ...the cushions on that couch are bogging as is the whole tit tip of a house

Reactions: 6
She said he was getting them removed she must be waiting on someone gifting her the op 🤣🤣🤣
She could use the fuckinglumispa on them ..as this pyramid product seem to be able to transform not only your skin but your life ...the things this product can achieve is endless it really seems to be the elixir of life 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wish she would hurry up n get to 10k so she can have her own thread🤣🤣meanwhile il just post it here🤣🤣.
Saying how she feels the same as Flack, she cant deal with heartache, grief, stress. Coming from a family of scum she should be used to dealing with that so toughen up lispy wispy and duck off🤣🤣🤣🤣
Its hilarious that she compares herself to flack and katy price, no hun who actually are you✊🏼💦💦

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wish she would hurry up n get to 10k so she can have her own thread🤣🤣meanwhile il just post it here🤣🤣.
Saying how she feels the same as Flack, she cant deal with heartache, grief, stress. Coming from a family of scum she should be used to dealing with that so toughen up lispy wispy and duck off🤣🤣🤣🤣
I don’t mind her. If insta was so bad for her she could delete it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.