Mother Rendall #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sho shammy oot wae her pal sean shopping,this selfish bleep has done lived her life as normal thru lockdown , I hope she never makes it to be a nurse...sho aye

Reactions: 5
So scummy was out and about in her car with her pal last night delivering they boxes outwith her own area and meeting people from her college course 'to deliver boxes' lassie just does wat the duck she wants. If uni checked her social media and seen all these rule breaks a doubt they would let her in, blatant disregard for public health.

Protect the NHS ma arse

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Could scummy be lying anymore if she tried 😂😂!! Mah waynes wanted tae dae the boxes ...... just admit it scummy its your idea , your using the kids as a selling point knowing more people will buy because its from ‘ the girls ‘ 🤥 .... sho aye her back will be in bits the day after spendin aw day makin them yesterday 🥱

Reactions: 10
Could scummy be lying anymore if she tried 😂😂!! Mah waynes wanted tae dae the boxes ...... just admit it scummy its your idea , your using the kids as a selling point knowing more people will buy because its from ‘ the girls ‘ 🤥 .... sho aye her back will be in bits the day after spendin aw day makin them yesterday 🥱
Shes just full of tit

Reactions: 4
So sammi was mixing with her pal in the car, making loads of non essential journeys, probably not social distancing with any of the people she made deliveries too and is still sending her wee girl to her grans to stay which I’m pretty sure isn’t allowed either because she’s not a single parent (claiming you are one for universal credit doesn’t count 🙊) she’s a walking covid case and she’s wanting to be a nurse!!

• Angry
Her making up these boxes won’t last, just like ...cheesecakes ...bath bombs ...etc etc there are to many to list ....the fact she has broke these rules is really pissing me off iiv lost a family member to COVID and I haven’t see some of my family for months and she’s all over the place delivery these tacky boxes that are probably riddled with god knows what from her Manky house 😡😡😡

• Angry
I cant believe she so brazen about it all especially given the profession she's trying to get into. Just seems to lack common sense or any sort of respect, care or compassion for anyone else. And see the swearing has been back on her new professional page, so aye

Her making up these boxes won’t last, just like ...cheesecakes ...bath bombs ...etc etc there are to many to list ....the fact she has broke these rules is really pissing me off iiv lost a family member to COVID and I haven’t see some of my family for months and she’s all over the place delivery these tacky boxes that are probably riddled with god knows what from her Manky house 😡😡😡
Sorry to hear uv lost fam member to covid, must make it harder to see idiots carrying on the way she does and knowing that potentially she could end up caring for people

Reactions: 6
I cant believe she so brazen about it all especially given the profession she's trying to get into. Just seems to lack common sense or any sort of respect, care or compassion for anyone else. And see the swearing has been back on her new professional page, so aye

Sorry to hear uv lost fam member to covid, must make it harder to see idiots carrying on the way she does and knowing that potentially she could end up caring for people
Thank you ❤ Honestly I’d love wipe that smug Manky smirk off her face acting like rules don’t apply to her or her family...when you read this scummy all I want to say is .,..stop being a selfish c*unt !!!!!!!

• Heart
I know the chocolate is covered but I would not take anything from that house, its minging and so is she🤮She is prancing about ignoring lockdown😡.
Sho aye sammi you dis jump into your car and deliver boxes that are non essential, girl is an hole

• Angry
Hope scummy sammi signs herself up for a wee book keeping course because she will be getting reported to the HMRC for her new business income and i really hope she declares the income when applying for a student grant and when she claims to be a single parent claiming housing benefit and various other benefits that she hams up her childs illnesses to get 🙄

• Angry
Can’t believe she seriously wants to be a nurse. She’s constantly ‘jumping‘ here there and everywhere and totally ignoring lockdown. Do the college check social media accounts?!

Some bars of chocolate had the price in the corner. It just looked cheap and unprofessional

Imagine giving someone a gift and it says 69p in the corners

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
The rules obviously don't apply to them... Seen MR had a company in her house cleaning her monstrosity of a sofa yesterday aswell, actually surprised it wasn't gifted 😂 She's also splashing the cash these days another 1 making extra money and probably not declaring it, they obviously don't realise HMRC check social media it's how most people get caught screwing the system 🙈

The rules obviously don't apply to them... Seen MR had a company in her house cleaning her monstrosity of a sofa yesterday aswell, actually surprised it wasn't gifted 😂 She's also splashing the cash these days another 1 making extra money and probably not declaring it, they obviously don't realise HMRC check social media it's how most people get caught screwing the system 🙈

She was getting so close to the guy as well just to get a video xx

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.