Mother Rendall #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is Sammi’s surname? I’m going to email the NHS bank just now. bleeping idiot when she’s lining up to work with elderly and vulnerable people. Nothing but a wee hairy who can’t hide her scummy values today

Reactions: 12
I’m so close to sending her a message 😡😡

See next time she is going on about schools closing, lock down and sick kids I think I will
Drive round and egg her windows

Reactions: 7
If anyone know her surname please let me know not one to usually interfere but I can’t sit back and let her make a mockery!

Reactions: 5
What is Sammi’s surname? I’m going to email the NHS bank just now. bleeping idiot when she’s lining up to work with elderly and vulnerable people. Nothing but a wee hairy who can’t hide her scummy values today
Higgins

Edited to add I'm not sure if that's allowed but she's shown on her stories her mail with her full name and address on it before so... 🤷‍♀️

Her name is Samantha Higgins. I’ll take the ban if I have to, you can’t have someone like her working in the nhs

Reactions: 14
Her name is Samantha Higgins. I’ll take the ban if I have to, you can’t have someone like her working in the nhs
Thank you very much I don’t mind being banned for going real life either as a staff nurse I feel it’s my duty x

Reactions: 14
her surname is Higgins!! on her facebook page there is a pic of her there at ibrox and the crowds behind her an absolute disgrace

Was on snooping at that fecken idiots Shammis fb and she is at ibrox in the the crowds!! what a complete idiot!! i hope she gets let go from the nursing she couldnt give a tit

imagine taking kids in amongst that!! he wee girl has a heart condition to

Last edited:
Like others have said I feel like messaging her when I never ever do that. I won't but I'm so angry when I've been shielding for almost a year, we lost 5 people last year and haven't seen friends or family. My own treatment was compromised due the virus.
I've fallen out with a couple of 'friends' who thought it was ok to carry on as normal. 2 of them hold very senior positions in the NHS but apparently needed a holiday in the sun and flaunt it all over social media :mad:

• Angry
Plus he has his own business so imagine him coming to fix something for you tomorrow. I would be shutting the door in his face

• Angry
  • Wow
I had a quick look online but I can’t see where to complain....can anyone point me in the right direction? It’s not right what she’s done but to publicly post it is a step to far!! Other people are right....she will be the first to complain if schools are closed again!

her surname is Higgins!! on her facebook page there is a pic of her there at ibrox and the crowds behind her an absolute disgrace

Was on snooping at that fecken idiots Shammis fb and she is at ibrox in the the crowds!! what a complete idiot!! i hope she gets let go from the nursing she couldnt give a tit

Got it screenshotted as well as the video yesterday from the car when you could hear mutter duck the pope too! Exactly, using that wee girls condition as something to talk about on her page plus no doubt happily accepting benefits for, god help them if they catch it! Scum of the earth, I’m absolutely horrified

https://www.nhsprofessionals.nhs.uk/Feedback/Flexible-Workers-Concerns

or this https://www.mygov.scot/nhs-complaints/

id imagine it’s this

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

It actually disgusts me. I’m a nurse and it makes me so mad. Is her Facebook private? I don’t have Facebook but want to get some screen shots so I can email NHS Lanarkshire and report her. Stupid idiot.

Got it screenshotted as well as the video yesterday from the car when you could hear mutter duck the pope too! Exactly, using that wee girls condition as something to talk about on her page plus no doubt happily accepting benefits for, god help them if they catch it! Scum of the earth, I’m absolutely horrified

https://www.nhsprofessionals.nhs.uk/Feedback/Flexible-Workers-Concerns

or this https://www.mygov.scot/nhs-complaints/

id imagine it’s this

[email protected]
That’s the email for the bank at Lanarkshire. Maybe we should email our complaint about her there.

Reactions: 9
It actually disgusts me. I’m a nurse and it makes me so mad. Is her Facebook private? I don’t have Facebook but want to get some screen shots so I can email NHS Lanarkshire and report her. Stupid idiot.

[email protected]
That’s the email for the bank at Lanarkshire. Maybe we should email our complaint about her there.
Iv emailed not sure if it will do any good but it’s definitely made me feel so much better ...Scummy your days of thinking your untouchable are numbered the exact same way there where when you got reported when you worked as a carer then got sacked your a disgrace of a parent letting you kids be amongst that today and yesterday 😡😡😡

Reactions: 6
She’s just changed her profile picture and took down all The pictures from today

• Wow
I presume she’s read here....Sammi can you explain why you thought that was acceptable. My family are rangers fans and they managed to celebrate ok in the house. Why did you risk taking your vulnerable child? Putting her at risk? You have annoyed ALOT of people today!

Reactions: 11
Did anyone who seen her Facebook get any screenshots of her in any of the pictures I’m composing an email from my work email and would like to add any pictures that prove she was there?

She had a picture up of her Brian and the girls but it has now been taken down. Her page is not private

Reactions: 3
Don’t worry I have literally everyone of them to forward on to nhs....including her post about how buzzing she was to get her job in the NHs bank so was definitely aware of her position before pissing about all over glasgow acting like a wee bigot scheme burd

Profile pic is definitely recent, can’t argue the date on that since it’s the first time in 10 years her team have seen a celebration 😂😂
Oh yea sorry i dont pay much attention to football 😂

Reactions: 3
Don’t worry I have literally everyone of them to forward on to nhs....including her post about how buzzing she was to get her job in the NHs bank so was definitely aware of her position before pissing about all over glasgow acting like a wee bigot scheme burd

Profile pic is definitely recent, can’t argue the date on that since it’s the first time in 10 years her team have seen a celebration 😂😂
Thank you for sharing this I will be adding this to my email x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.