Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beggarsbelief

Chatty Member
Sho Alfie was off the lead running up to random members of the public including that young kid 😡what a fucking fanny!!!
Aaaaaaria has woken up as the devil today, naw hen your the cunt and the so called role model BUT she is gutting the hoose for the 100th time but never actually does it.
Waiting on brian coming hame yet he apparently stays at his mas n your a single parent so you can rake it in aff benefits.
Very good shammi take it while it lasts🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

BespokeBiatch

VIP Member
Hold onto your hats! Sammi has another heid cauld, has been shop hopping again, is going to get tore in to her new account and swear less and be more professional.

Are ye, aye?
If she’s gonna get tore in to her account as much as she’s gonna get tore into her hoosework then I’m not expecting much tbh

• Haha
  • Heart
all she does is moan about other people when she is out! she thinks she is funny! I think she is a twat, the way she speaks with those teeth drives me mad :ROFLMAO:
They all drive me mad, I used to really like MR in beginning and now its like watching QVC with the hard sell cant believe the turnaround. Scummy ive always thought carcrash tv, when she goes on about football it does my tits in no excuse for exposing weans to sectarianism its shocking, in my humble opinion lol

I honestly hope she does have Covid maybe then she will rethink her actions. Has anyone heard back from the college or NHS about the complaints?
I’ve not heard anything back and I emailed the Lanarkshire bank. I will email again on Friday if I haven’t heard anything. Sickens me. 37 year old lassie I know died of covid yesterday. She has a wee girl. Then u get cunts like sammi flaunting the rules & risking folks lives cos of a football team. Shame on her.

• Angry
  • Sad
So scummy and her kids have symptoms of COVID but she’s sending kids to school and braindead is going in and out customers house and not one of them has taken a test ....honestly she never fails to make my blood boil 😡😡😡
I honestly believe that even if one of them tested positive she would still go out etc, i dont think for a minute the 4 of them could all stay in the same house for 2 weeks ....

• Angry
  • Sad

Badaboom

VIP Member
Jeeezus any need for Scummys singing this morning 🤦🏻‍♀️
No need. No need. At. All. 😫

Someone that Sammi follows has put on a big story about what the ramifications from people going to Ibrox today will potentially mean for people who have spent the majority of the last year shielding. What it’ll mean for their kids who are supposed to be at school next week.
I hope she sees it and realises what her actions, not just today, but throughout this last year actually means to vulnerable people (of which her child is supposed to be one).
The photo she put up proves Brian and her daughter were at Ibrox, I would put money on Sammi taking the photo. What a dick. Like you say, is her daughter not meant to be vunerable? or is she just vulnerable when Sammi can use her for attention?

BananaClub

Chatty Member
What can I say🤣🤣two wee east end hairy’s living life to the full in their top spec Citroen🤣🤣🤣
I think iv actually just threw up in my mouth ..iv not see my family in months as they live in a different area from me and there’s Scummy with her thug of a boyfriend driving all over Glasgow to mix with other like minded idiots as themselves...honestly I wonder what the nhs bank would think of this wannabe nurse flouting The rules ...I mean that was the reason she got sacked from her career job ....iv never like the term ..typical glesga Ned but that’s exactly what she is 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 9

BananaClub

Chatty Member
MR definitely getting a free bathroom ..I used to really like her but iv unfollowed im sick fed up with her ramming lumi and gusto down our throats..shes changed all the things she used to rant about shes doing them now ..bath boards ..spraying the hideous couch with fabric freshener ...if she is making decent money then good for her but she’s definitely souled her soul to the devil !!!!

Stormi

They all drive me mad, I used to really like MR in beginning and now its like watching QVC with the hard sell cant believe the turnaround. Scummy ive always thought carcrash tv, when she goes on about football it does my tits in no excuse for exposing weans to sectarianism its shocking, in my humble opinion lol
I liked MR too, im fedup seeing her trying to flog that face vibrator lol her videos are like groundhog day, Sami is just a complete ned all that football shite is terrible to show with your kids involved, she is just a idiot god help the NHS imagine working on a ward with her!

legsbumsandtums

VIP Member
Starts back tomorrow and has already had to take tablets because her “anxiety is through the roof thinking about it” god help everyone when she actually qualifies as a nurse.
I think we all know she won't make it that far, thankfully!

Isa Drennan

Chatty Member
“Just putting it out there we weren’t visiting anybody” it doesn’t fucking matter Sammi! If you’ve drove out your local authority, in the middle of a tier 4 lockdown, you’re putting additional strain on the NHS and emergency services, which isn’t needed at the moment.

If they crashed the car (her track history isn’t exactly great) by driving in snow like fucking idiots, instead of staying home, they could potentially take up an ambulance. That same ambulance could support someone directly affected by COVID-19, if all these idiots stayed at home! It’s not rocket science, for someone wishing to become a nurse, she certainly wants to brush up on her personal values and ethics, including committing benefit fraud!

Luna25

That dye round her hair line is doing my head in? How can she not see how daft it looks? Like it’s dyed her actual head 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
And Brian isn’t just no well he’s really I mean really no well.... they don’t do things by half measures so they? 🙄🙄

• Haha

Gla30

Chatty Member
Sammi having a meltdown because one of her kids needs a fairly common operation to remove her tonsils and adenoids 🥴 she loves the drama doesn’t she?

• Haha