Mother Rendall #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sammi’s follower number hasn’t changed since I noticed it this morning 🙊 she’s going to have to get the credit card out and start buying followers again 😂

Reactions: 4
Who the hell is going to buy those boxes of tat for £25???? they must be as daft as her!! they look so cheap

And as for her man he just looks like a ned to they are well matched!

Her back has made a remarkable recovery, I honestly dont think she has a back problem she has an addiction to pain.

Reactions: 9
No way would you pay £25. Who is going to buy one she said she spent way over £60 one stuff.
With her bad back she will not be able to batter anyone

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Shes never bleeping in the house, driving bout in car doing all her essential crap, lockdown, what lovkdown ... just the same as sore back, what sore back! 10k followers, what 10k of followers? Pmsl ok last 1 is a bit mean since she got hacked... not! Can't c those boxes taking off either.

The guy you are talking about has deleted his account, I’m sure he will be back, scummy shops like there is no pandemic 😷 whats with all the posts of pink roses some only have 20 likes ...so much for changing her account it’s exactly like old one ...still,waiting for her to cleans her home it must be honking ..bet it reeks of dog pee 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Wow
The guy you are talking about has deleted his account, I’m sure he will be back, scummy shops like there is no pandemic 😷 whats with all the posts of pink roses some only have 20 likes ...so much for changing her account it’s exactly like old one ...still,waiting for her to cleans her home it must be honking ..bet it reeks of dog pee 🤮🤮🤮
OMG I've just looked and it's kinda still there but it's not, says there are no posts. Even his partner told him he could lose his job by the way he was acting so I'm not surprised. He was so aggressive and I'm pretty sure 1 person said they screen video'd the whole thing.

Omg! If it’s who I think it is wasn’t there drama with him on the Mario thread recently? After he was mentioned, his account was changed to private, then a day or 2later was back to public. very odd.

Someone on here said he looks like a sock and now I laugh every time I see him 😂 🧦

I think the daughter unfortunately really looks like her dad but hopefully she grows out of it
Don't know about that but they still seemed to be following each other as of yesterday. Looks like the Scrubber has deleted his account.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
So funny that sho aye Sammi is still begging for followers to get back to the 10k she supposedly had. She’s not even at 2k! 🤣 She must have maxed out her credit card buying followers the first time round.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder if Sammi ever mentions to her wee girls dermatologist how much scented products she uses 🙊

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Backs gone but shes gone out to do ‘ none stop sledgin ‘ ...... also i cant be the only person who took the boak at her couch 😩 then she starts throwin that powder about it as if thats to make it better 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I was thinking about that. Everyone step away from that sofa. The amount of product on that is shocking
I'm more concerned shes actually just picked up her hoover and hoovered her couch the way she has. The hoover that gets rolled about on the floor and she's rolled it all over the couch she sits on 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮. There's attachments that come with the hoover for things like the couch

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm more concerned shes actually just picked up her hoover and hoovered her couch the way she has. The hoover that gets rolled about on the floor and she's rolled it all over the couch she sits on 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮. There's attachments that come with the hoover for things like the couch
omg thats what thought too!! she is disgusting! that rug makes my skin crawl

• Haha
  • Sick
Who wants their sofa to smell of bathroom cleaner??? Don’t get me wrong it’s a nice enough smell in the bathroom but wax melts and carpet powders, why?

Found it interesting MR said she had the fear when Jamie said he was going out. What? Just enjoy the peace for a while...

The powder stuff obviously isn’t that great as she sprayed crease release all over the sofa afterwards 🤦‍♀️ You wouldn’t think she had a daughter with bad eczema the amount of crap she sprays around the place.
Can’t believe she hoovered the sofa with the floor attachment! 🤮 She’s bogging

Reactions: 5
Who wants their sofa to smell of bathroom cleaner??? Don’t get me wrong it’s a nice enough smell in the bathroom but wax melts and carpet powders, why?

Found it interesting MR said she had the fear when Jamie said he was going out. What? Just enjoy the peace for a while...
MR obviously doesn't trust Jamie when he goes out cause he's cheated before that's how she's saying she's got the fear or she's a fruit cake 🙈😂 probably both. I think that lantern is the 1st thing he's bought her did it really need about 20 videos 😂 suppose it was better than Nu Skin tit my man's 😂

MR boyfriend is known to have cheated on her I’m sure it’s been said that he just disappears for days so that probably why she had the fear , why would you want to live like that being worried every time he goes out the house ..!!!!

• Wow
Right I’m new here, I’ve came over from
The social mama thread coz someone mentioned this is where Sammi is talked about.

Why does she always speak about sledging as if she’s off to compete in the olympics? Gets right on my tits.

I agree with the person above who thinks she’s addicted to pain. Also she needs evaluated for munchausens.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We have mentioned that before I think she got munchhausen and munchhausen by proxy she seem to thrive on illness iv never came across someone who moans and always looking for sympathy, she asked i everyone who buys her wax melt to tag her in it ..so that would mean shes sold about 2 or 3 .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.