Mother Rendall #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See when a person says that someone is 'really really no weill' to me means that they are at the point of needing an ambulance and you need to get their pronto.
Apparently it's a wee totie bit of man flu/attention seeking and he can go to work the next day :rolleyes: #dramarama

Reactions: 2
She should just give up on the notion of ever becoming an influencer because it’s not happening

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She should just give up on the notion of ever becoming an influencer because it’s not happening
That’s because adapting a personality based around cleaning is no longer as popular as it once was which is probably because it’s been done to death now. Cleaning is bleeping tit and it’s BORING too. Can’t wait until people start admitting that instead of pretending that they enjoy scrubbing skid marks, bleeping weirdos.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is it just me or does scummy she have a face and head like a thumb ..MR was off her trolly last night her eyes were rolling and she was literally foaming at the mouth and slurring .

• Haha
Lads, Sammi’s NHS interview went rilly well, like RILLY RILLY WELL. god help anyone she cares for if she gets an NHS job?!

Reactions: 3
I see MR looks even more of a ned today with that skip hat and tracksuit on 🙈 bet she's the talk of the nursery everyday.... Here's ned rendall coming my man's 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
I see MR looks even more of a ned today with that skip hat and tracksuit on 🙈 bet she's the talk of the nursery everyday.... Here's ned rendall coming my man's 😂😂😂
I actually think the last few days she has been manic ..it’s like she on something ..very very strange behaviour !!

Nahhh it’s just coz MR is high on Herbalife n nu skin n the other ginger jilly has mentioned her.....that’s creaming yer drawers status....then one of her team Mac has shown this pic apparently the same wummin but pic is taken at 2 different angles....nu skin is the biz ✔✔✔

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Nahhh it’s just coz MR is high on Herbalife n nu skin n the other ginger jilly has mentioned her.....that’s creaming yer drawers status....then one of her team Mac has shown this pic apparently the same wummin but pic is taken at 2 different angles....nu skin is the biz ✔✔✔
If it’s the same woman she’s had a facelift or Botox or something. No way does a silly wee silicone cleanser do that to your face

Aye she’s Andy Hallidays bird money nae object or maybe it is since he moved to hearts that’s maybe why she supporting lumi

Reactions: 1
Omg i saw this pic on that girl in her teams page and nearly choked on my dinner! Does she seriously expect us to believe that bleeping pyramid scheme bit of plastic done this 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Used to like Mother Rendall but I am sick to the back teeth of her and a load of others I follow going on and on and bleeping on about this lumi spa. It’s a con hun!

Reactions: 8

She should give up the notion of being a nurse because that is absolutely, 100% never gonna happen. Even if by some miracle she actually passes the uni course, theres no way in hell she could cope with the actual physical job role. Christ, shes knackered and no well after a home bargains haul never mind a 12 hour shift as a nurse. #nochance

• Haha
She should give up the notion of being a nurse because that is absolutely, 100% never gonna happen. Even if by some miracle she actually passes the uni course, theres no way in hell she could cope with the actual physical job role. Christ, shes knackered and no well after a home bargains haul never mind a 12 hour shift as a nurse. #nochance
She’d be right down the drs for a sick line after 1 shift 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.