Mother Rendall #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This “business” venture will last all of 2 weeks before the novelty wears off 🙄

Reactions: 4
This “business” venture will last all of 2 weeks before the novelty wears off 🙄
If that 😂 what happened to her cheesecake business? She went out and bought everything for it and we never heard another thing about it lol. I wonder if the social know about her extra earnings with these wax melts and the girls new adventure 🤔 don't know why she's calling it the girls adventure as if its them sitting making these boxes from scratch. Clearly just a tactic in hope it brings more sales 🙈 well I hope if she does make anything for it she puts the money away for the kids instead of buying more pointless shite!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think it’s shocking that there is people out there (myself included) who work 40+ hours a week, can’t afford fancy designer clothes, can’t afford fancy food, literally can’t afford to have kids!! and there’s people like Sammi creaming as much as she can from the government, claiming money for rent when her man lives there and he works full time!! It honestly makes me so angry and upset that a big percentage of my wages goes towards people like her who cheat the system and think they’re entitled to extra money just because they say so and NOW she’s selling stuff on Instagram and I’m willing to bet this also goes undeclared!! I have nothing against people to claim benefits, I’ve been there myself and I believe that everyone deserves to have food and a roof over their head but to get all this money and rent paid when her man works full time and also lives there makes my blood boil. The benefit system is supposed to be designed for people who NEED it. Not people who fancy some extra cash for designer clothes. The worst thing is she honestly believes she’s a cut above the rest of us!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Can I ask when she lost her page and made new one did anyone notice if any "the coos" shared her new page?

I think it’s shocking that there is people out there (myself included) who work 40+ hours a week, can’t afford fancy designer clothes, can’t afford fancy food, literally can’t afford to have kids!! and there’s people like Sammi creaming as much as she can from the government, claiming money for rent when her man lives there and he works full time!! It honestly makes me so angry and upset that a big percentage of my wages goes towards people like her who cheat the system and think they’re entitled to extra money just because they say so and NOW she’s selling stuff on Instagram and I’m willing to bet this also goes undeclared!! I have nothing against people to claim benefits, I’ve been there myself and I believe that everyone deserves to have food and a roof over their head but to get all this money and rent paid when her man works full time and also lives there makes my blood boil. The benefit system is supposed to be designed for people who NEED it. Not people who fancy some extra cash for designer clothes. The worst thing is she honestly believes she’s a cut above the rest of us!
Exactly! The biggest laugh is she’s happy to take places in college courses just to get free childcare, when there’s plenty of more people deserving for such a competitive course. Whoever the admissions officer is should be realising she’s already failed twice to complete the course!

Can’t imagine her being professional in any nursing role at all. She used to flaunt her care badge to skip the q at Aldi, plus filming in her uniform, that tells you more than enough 😷

These women are all the same, the entitled attitude comes out, just because they’ve popped out a few kids, they believe the world owes them a favour. Happy to play the system, have their rent paid for and free childcare, but not happy to do a days hard work

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Yeah I didn't think I seen MR, or LOH or LU or that sharing and thought thats strange eh 🤔

Same 😆
all she does is moan about other people when she is out! she thinks she is funny! I think she is a twit, the way she speaks with those teeth drives me mad :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
all she does is moan about other people when she is out! she thinks she is funny! I think she is a twit, the way she speaks with those teeth drives me mad :ROFLMAO:
They all drive me mad, I used to really like MR in beginning and now its like watching QVC with the hard sell cant believe the turnaround. Scummy ive always thought carcrash tv, when she goes on about football it does my tits in no excuse for exposing weans to sectarianism its shocking, in my humble opinion lol

Reactions: 10
They all drive me mad, I used to really like MR in beginning and now its like watching QVC with the hard sell cant believe the turnaround. Scummy ive always thought carcrash tv, when she goes on about football it does my tits in no excuse for exposing weans to sectarianism its shocking, in my humble opinion lol
I liked MR too, im fedup seeing her trying to flog that face vibrator lol her videos are like groundhog day, Sami is just a complete ned all that football shite is terrible to show with your kids involved, she is just a idiot god help the NHS imagine working on a ward with her!

Reactions: 9
I liked MR too, im fedup seeing her trying to flog that face vibrator lol her videos are like groundhog day, Sami is just a complete ned all that football shite is terrible to show with your kids involved, she is just a idiot god help the NHS imagine working on a ward with her!
Its the same drivel every single night and I just think to myself uv got a filter on u can't be seriously trying to sell people this cmon tae feck. I dont watch her now just come here for updates and if anything said I will go on stories and have a quick nosey lol.

Reactions: 6
Its the same drivel every single night and I just think to myself uv got a filter on u can't be seriously trying to sell people this cmon tae feck. I dont watch her now just come here for updates and if anything said I will go on stories and have a quick nosey lol.
me too I skip all her stories now and come on here!! same shite different day lol

Reactions: 7
Bruce absolutely loves herself.....the only one I like is the lord...feel sorry Amy at times ..Kayleigh is another moan a minute....MR shud be doon the barras selling socks n lighters 😂🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Probs if I was to pick one that is actually alright ad say lord his stories can be quite funny but I dont watch consistently. Dont watch the other ones so no clue, I think I maybe followed amy for a bit but she was too grating for me

Reactions: 3
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: aww I never miss our scummy shami she is carcrash tv she is my guilty pleasure
😉😁🤣 same lol constant refresh to c if there is more lol and I still feel outraged at each lockdown rule break haha I think if she didn't go on about it and wasn't applying to be a nurse it wouldn't bother me as much but I just think cmon woman surely u no that daft and blatant

Seen the interview, it will be group interview and she won't find out for a while

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I did like Kayleigh but she is going ott with the selling as well. Her and MR are just story after story with the qvc crap

wonder if Sammi will get in to uni

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.