Mother Rendall #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was one of the other companies that MR reps for I’d be raging she never mentions then now it’s all lumifuckingspa...every body is doing them now even greedy by name and nature is flogging them , do these companies not look into who there reps are !!

Reactions: 4
If I was one of the other companies that MR reps for I’d be raging she never mentions then now it’s all lumifuckingspa...every body is doing them now even greedy by name and nature is flogging them , do these companies not look into who there reps are !!
That’s because Ava may n speeeonjay aren’t take her n bae to Mauritius it’s all about the lumi

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Love how scummy is complaining about people ‘panic’ buying in Aldi, whilst she is in doing the same thing 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
Love how scummy is complaining about people ‘panic’ buying in Aldi, whilst she is in doing the same thing 🤣🤣🤣
She’s an absolute clown I knew she wud need to get tuppence worth in....her back is gone but she was awrite to chase the dug n hit Aldi...away n gut yer hoose hen that’ll make it better!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What's happened to scummys college work? Haven't heard her mention it for a while
Starts back tomorrow and has already had to take tablets because her “anxiety is through the roof thinking about it” god help everyone when she actually qualifies as a nurse.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Starts back tomorrow and has already had to take tablets because her “anxiety is through the roof thinking about it” god help everyone when she actually qualifies as a nurse.
I think we all know she won't make it that far, thankfully!

Reactions: 9
I have young kids and also do college work, it's stressful yeah but fs I could be in a way more stressful situation than the one I'm in. She's no got it any harder than most out there who have kids with schools being off! If she was already a qualified nurse she would be a front line key worker, then she would know what hard work is really about!

She’s got the no wells again. Asking Dr Insta for diagnosis 🤦🏻‍♀️

She’s in a better position than many. Key/frontline workers, Those who have to work from home to actually earn their wages for example.

Reactions: 3
She’s got the no wells again. Asking Dr Insta for diagnosis 🤦🏻‍♀️

She’s in a better position than many. Key/frontline workers, Those who have to work from home to actually earn their wages for example.
As per usual there won’t be anything wrong with her. Days ago she had ‘pleurisy’ and was ‘phoning for antibiotics’ she’s a total attention seeker with Münchausen syndrome

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She always has something wrong with her. She just needs a kick up the bum and a good clean and she will be fine

• Haha
I would flip if I stayed with her. All she does is moan she is no well, shattered and going to get tore in but does nothing

remember last lock down she came out with all these charts and big plans for home schooling the kids and after a few days she had gave up

Reactions: 6
I would flip if I stayed with her. All she does is moan she is no well, shattered and going to get tore in but does nothing

remember last lock down she came out with all these charts and big plans for home schooling the kids and after a few days she had gave up
yip exactly going to be completely the same as first lockdown...doing sweet FA sitting on her Manky sofa in pjs she’s had on for days ..her hair hinging in grease shouting about her kids and calling her poor dog ( no wonder he tried to escape) a wee a-hole all the while being ill and her back broke !!!

She’s an absolute clown I knew she wud need to get tuppence worth in....her back is gone but she was awrite to chase the dug n hit Aldi...away n gut yer hoose hen that’ll make it better!!!!
“Chase the dug and hit Aldi” 😂😂😂😂

BRYAANN where’s ma gabapentin??

• Haha
She’s been on the sledge wi kaci yet the other day her back was gone....quick recovery hen must be aww the lying about you dae!!!

• Haha
She was in mortal agony the other day,, popping pills, hot baths and litres of cranberry juice 😂😂😂 what a epic recovery!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.