Mother Rendall #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t see any thread suggestions, if there was one I missed I apologise in advance.

Continue on with our favourite Scottish cleanfluencer / QVC shopping channel?

Reactions: 7
Hmm ‘infectious’ wouldn’t be the word I would choose. I would actually probably be able to watch her if she didn’t have that awful fake laugh it really grates on me 😬
3546A9EB-BCA5-4DF0-97A4-BA5CAD8C8EDC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Every second word is a swear word don’t even think she knows she’s doing it....wud love to see her without a filter....or maybe not 😳🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I used to really like her but fast forward a few months and her page has turned into QVC 😂 Does she get paid to promote that Nu skin?? cause its definitely false advertising with a filter on everytime 😂😂 I feel sorry for those wee boys constantly stuck in that house sitting on that monstrosity of a couch so wish someone would gift her 1 that's no split in 2 😂😂

Definitely must be a crappy person trying to make herself feel better by having strangers comment first impressions of her 😂😂

Reactions: 4
I was just coming on to say this! HOW many dots? Did no one say anything negative? Everyone blowing smoke up her arse, I don’t believe it. I only read the questions and didn’t listen to her, I have to be in the right frame of mind to listen to her vouce and that bloody laugh 😑

Scummy has been so quiet...still waiting on her 10k give away !!!!!
Tombstone teeth shouted her out so maybe she’ll get some legitimate followers and her thread can reopen 🙏

I also think the fact she’s applied for ‘3 universitys’ should be an automatic rejection 😂 If she’s moaning about a college access course, how will she manage uni?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Another essential trip to Costco I see 😡 Not that we are in a lockdown or anything 😡😡😡
How many pairs of ‘jammies’ does she need? Considering she wears one pair three days straight. Aargh I really want her thread to reopen 😫

• Haha
Why would you go to George square? Hardly essential and it has been jumping with people xx

No way is George square, Costco and ibrox classed as essential travel

she is the first to moan about lock down but never sticking to the rules x

• Angry
Reactions: 3
How many pairs of ‘jammies’ does she need? Considering she wears one pair three days straight. Aargh I really want her thread to reopen 😫
Bedding again too. I’m convinced she just bins it instead of washing it 🤦🏼‍♀️ in fact she probs does that with pjs too.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She said before she doesn’t care about football only Brian and she does it to wind him up but clearly that is so not true xx

How can she want to be a nurse when she can’t even stick to lock down rules. Absolute riot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.