Mother Rendall #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am all for Rangers fans celebrating, they should, they’ve been waiting a long time for this. What I don’t agree with is the congregating all over Glasgow, subways having to be shut and drinking in the streets. It takes away from all the good the team have done this season.

Driving about glasgow with your man and kids in the car, while in a lockdown and instilling secretarian behaviour in two young kids who will know no better whilst preaching about supporting the NHS. She is an absolute disgrace and I am absolutely appalled that she has secured a role within the NHS itself. Her and her man deserve each other. Both are the epitome of Glasgow neds.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Good, I thought she had been nearly at three thousand the other week so was sure it wasn’t as low as 2.5k

Reactions: 3
I bet she pulls the Brian and the kids went and she didn’t. This is not the first time that she has broke lock down rules and she just keeps doing it

Reactions: 4
Absoloute disgusting what that Sammi done I hope she gets booted off her course cause its what she deserves and I seen MR was another out roaming a scenic run with the bae 🙈 another 1 in healthcare profession not giving a tit!!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Did anyone who seen her Facebook get any screenshots of her in any of the pictures I’m composing an email from my work email and would like to add any pictures that prove she was there?
I got a screenshot of the one she had as her profile picture

Reactions: 2
That wee girl will be away to nursery today and mixing with other kids. Just hope the nursery staff follow her and refuse to take her

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I’d be kicking up duck if I took my child to nursery knowing Sammi’s wee girl was there after being at ibrox yesterday with hundreds of people! She’s really not got an ounce of common sense it’s quite scary

Reactions: 6
Sammi is a moron taking a vulnerable child to a breeding ground for covid. I’m sure it won’t be long before she’s posting she’s right no well.

Reactions: 4
She has shared the paper pictures on Facebook and a clip from the radio as it got a mention

She also shared in on Instagram and tagged rangers players. She is not giving a tit they could be spreading this

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I also emailed nhs bank and as you all said the fact she’s letting that little girl go to nursery mixing with other kids is disgusting especially when she loves to let ever know her kid has few illnesses and was supposed to be shielding ..they are scumbag parents putting their child at risk is unforgivable...and Him going into peoples home when he’s been partying with idiots all weekend is truly sickening 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.