Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Badaboom

VIP Member
This advert came up on my facebook, Shammi will be pure raging that someone has launched a business venture using her catchphrase 😂
2BA97BE8-B83D-407F-B837-9F3DAF0B4F5F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Pink4573

I presume she’s read here....Sammi can you explain why you thought that was acceptable. My family are rangers fans and they managed to celebrate ok in the house. Why did you risk taking your vulnerable child? Putting her at risk? You have annoyed ALOT of people today!

The lockdown restrictions that are being eased on Friday, only change from ‘stay at home‘ to ‘stay local’ I am not sure where all these hills in the Glasgow City council area are, that she plans to climb, although not sure why Covid restrictions suddenly become relevant to her now, she has blatantly and publicly ignored all restrictions thus far.
Came straight here.... the lockdown restrictions are being... eh nooo they are being eased slightly you tool!
And then goes to tell a story about abulance being spelled wrong and how its for “people who speak a different language “ 😬😬😬 god help us all if she becomes a paramedic

Gla30

Chatty Member
It’s not snowing in Glasgow so sammi is obviously travelling a bit further out. Nice to see her taking the tier 4 travel restrictions seriously 🙂

• Angry

BananaClub

Chatty Member
Scummy quiet today shes definitely been on here saw the comments and she still sent her daughter to school despite her being ill and the other one still unwell ..she’s putting teacher and everyone else at risk ..my grandson got COVID from his mum and he’s only 4 so this woman’s cavalier attitude is sickening 😡😡😡

• Angry

twilightgarden

VIP Member
So Sammi says she’s been out twice today for hours in the cold.
Tomorrow, her and the bairns will be ‘loaded wae the caul’ She wants to be a nurse! You don’t get a cold from standing in the cold 🤦‍♀️

Gla30

Chatty Member
Can guarantee that Sammi hasn’t even got those weans a covid test as a precaution before sending them back to school tomorrow 😠

• Angry

haveuseenmyfriendbert

Sorry, I’m new here, but are there two Mother Rendalls? The one I know is called Emma with red hair and two boys. In some comments on here though it says Sammy and has daughters that dance.
Sammi is another account who’s thread was closed because she doesn’t have enough real followers so we laugh at discuss them both here (against the rules but we’re flying under the radar 😏🤞🏼) Welcome ✌🏼

• Haha

*forthegram*

I’m surprised she hasn’t bought a Lumi just to try get in the gang.

she must take some about of medication. Doctor probably hears it is her on the phone and thinks oh no

• Haha
I am not the kind of person who says this lightly but I genuinely hope the NHS bank get her stuck off and she gets removed, her and her man are the reason this country is still on its knees, i have been working the full time during this pandemic and havent seen my seriously sick mother in nearly a year now and this fucking scum of the earth is doing this then wants to be part of the NHS.
Sammi if you read this your a fucking embarrassment and don’t deserve the honour of working with the NHS and the wonderful people who have gave their life to save others!

So sammi had a panic attack today but still manages to go to bnm and HB....the struggle is real!!!! Wud she not better hoovering her stairs....just a thought!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
“Obviously we will be moving but we don’t want to do it next year”. Her poor Mums money’s obviously been blown in B&M & Lush instead of a deposit and the security of their own home.

• Sad
Sammis child benefit must be paid this month splashing the cash in the Costco then havin a detox drink that’s full and of sugary orange juice don’t think that’s how detox works hen!!! This song gives me life aye only coz Steven gerrard was playing it in his motor a couple of weeks ago she’s such a sheep 🐑

Gla30

Chatty Member
I knew sammi was a minger but I’m actually gobsmacked that she’s just admitted that as an average family of 4, one of whom is an adult who doesn’t work and is in the house all day, they have 6 washing baskets! That’s sheer laziness, nothing else for it. She’s an absolute brass neck to be calling herself cleaningwithkids because that’s clearly the last thing she does.

BananaClub

Chatty Member
Ffs rendall must be on the speed a zillion fukin dots selling her soul for that big trip to the Maldives 🙄
God could you imagine going to the Maldives and her and her cheating man show up swearing like troopers him in a Celtic top and her in her primark vest and grey joggers smoking a joint and trying to flog them all lumispas 😂

• Haha
I cant believe what I've watched, her moaning bout her back, she can't walk and needs to shuffle, she can't put clothes on but she's managed to clean her kitchen and shes made her bed and is going to hoover wtf surely she must realise how ridiculous that sounds ??? Ur backs either went or its no pmsl

• Haha

Justlurkingaround

Could scummy be lying anymore if she tried 😂😂!! Mah waynes wanted tae dae the boxes ...... just admit it scummy its your idea , your using the kids as a selling point knowing more people will buy because its from ‘ the girls ‘ 🤥 .... sho aye her back will be in bits the day after spendin aw day makin them yesterday 🥱