Mother Rendall #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What can I say🤣🤣two wee east end hairy’s living life to the full in their top spec Citroen🤣🤣🤣
I think iv actually just threw up in my mouth ..iv not see my family in months as they live in a different area from me and there’s Scummy with her thug of a boyfriend driving all over Glasgow to mix with other like minded idiots as themselves...honestly I wonder what the nhs bank would think of this wannabe nurse flouting The rules ...I mean that was the reason she got sacked from her career job ....iv never like the term ..typical glesga Ned but that’s exactly what she is 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The videos from Ibrox this morning are disgusting. There’s not even a mask in sight (other than the poor police and stewards trying to do a job). So they can’t even say they were kind of following guidelines. Seen videos from cars and they can’t see a foot in front from the flares and smoke things.
They were first to shout their mouth off when the idiot Celtic fans were protesting and there was no where near that amount.
Just to add I hate football so this isn’t a bitter post because I support either/or.

Reactions: 7
I am beyond steaming mad at sammi!
I really hope someone contacts both the nhs bank she has been recruited by and any potential universities. Selfishness and the blatant disregard for the rules by someone who is now employed and wants to become a nurse is disgusting and honestly I am shocked. I am a staff nurse have worked through the pandemic haven’t seen my parents or in laws in person in months waving from the car is as close as I have gotten and this disgusting human being driving here, there and everywhere. Disregarded rules and turned up to celebrate for football? I don’t understand it. She doesn’t deserve to be a nurse!

So kaci wants to be a photographer and saying the pics are gorgeous, eh I think its the good quality camera within her phone sho aye sammi jist stop talking shite hun🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
So kaci wants to be a photographer and saying the pics are gorgeous, eh I think its the good quality camera within her phone sho aye sammi jist stop talking shite hun🤣🤣🤣
She was an entrepreneur last month 🤣. Ffs Shammi she’s what 9? She’ll be onto something different next month 🤦🏻‍♀️ Sho aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Where have her chocolate boxes went? All that money on supplies and she’s sold a handful?
She has finally realised that nobody is willing to spend £25 on five twix’s and a mars bar. It was just to satisfy her spending addiction, makes out it was the kids doing it when actually she just wanted to spend money.

I am beyond steaming mad at sammi!
I really hope someone contacts both the nhs bank she has been recruited by and any potential universities. Selfishness and the blatant disregard for the rules by someone who is now employed and wants to become a nurse is disgusting and honestly I am shocked. I am a staff nurse have worked through the pandemic haven’t seen my parents or in laws in person in months waving from the car is as close as I have gotten and this disgusting human being driving here, there and everywhere. Disregarded rules and turned up to celebrate for football? I don’t understand it. She doesn’t deserve to be a nurse!
Won’t be long b4 someone sticks her in ....

Reactions: 4
Someone that Sammi follows has put on a big story about what the ramifications from people going to Ibrox today will potentially mean for people who have spent the majority of the last year shielding. What it’ll mean for their kids who are supposed to be at school next week.
I hope she sees it and realises what her actions, not just today, but throughout this last year actually means to vulnerable people (of which her child is supposed to be one).

Reactions: 12
I hope Sammi and Brian didn’t have the kids in the car with them playing that music. But then if they didn’t who has them

Notice how these pyramid scheme just talk alot of drivel but don't actually say anything.... just lots of stupid cliches statements, ohh its changed my life, its changed my families life bla bla bla bla
Yip exactly it’s like they all get the same manual with wee phrases on how to talk shite

Jeeezus any need for Scummys singing this morning 🤦🏻‍♀️
No need. No need. At. All. 😫

Someone that Sammi follows has put on a big story about what the ramifications from people going to Ibrox today will potentially mean for people who have spent the majority of the last year shielding. What it’ll mean for their kids who are supposed to be at school next week.
I hope she sees it and realises what her actions, not just today, but throughout this last year actually means to vulnerable people (of which her child is supposed to be one).
The photo she put up proves Brian and her daughter were at Ibrox, I would put money on Sammi taking the photo. What a dick. Like you say, is her daughter not meant to be vunerable? or is she just vulnerable when Sammi can use her for attention?

Reactions: 10

The photo she put up proves Brian and her daughter were at Ibrox, I would put money on Sammi taking the photo. What a dick. Like you say, is her daughter not meant to be vunerable? or is she just vulnerable when Sammi can use her for attentio?
My ears were bleeding.
Vulnerable when she has something to gain. Absolute Scumbag of the highest order.

The photo she put up proves Brian and her daughter were at Ibrox, I would put money on Sammi taking the photo. What a dick. Like you say, is her daughter not meant to be vunerable? or is she just vulnerable when Sammi can use her for attention?
That looks like they’ve gone back up today. The wee one has on the same clothes as in the singing video. Not a care for anyone but themselves. Just seen idiots were letting the smoke flare off on the M8 motorway while waiting to get off at the Ibrox cut off. Where do these people actually come from?

Last edited:

It looks like it was today they were at Ibrox going by her FB. No masks and no distancing. Always breaking lockdown with unnecessary travel and encouraging her kids to do the same. Protecting the NHS Scummy that you’re hoping to work for???
ETA pic of her man and child.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
She’s a total riot of a lassie. She needs kicked off her course, people are dying and she’s away flouting lockdown with her so called vulnerable kid! I’m livid.

I am not the kind of person who says this lightly but I genuinely hope the NHS bank get her stuck off and she gets removed, her and her man are the reason this country is still on its knees, i have been working the full time during this pandemic and havent seen my seriously sick mother in nearly a year now and this bleeping scum of the earth is doing this then wants to be part of the NHS.
Sammi if you read this your a bleeping embarrassment and don’t deserve the honour of working with the NHS and the wonderful people who have gave their life to save others!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.