Mother Rendall #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wish she would hurry up n get to 10k so she can have her own thread🤣🤣meanwhile il just post it here🤣🤣.
Saying how she feels the same as Flack, she cant deal with heartache, grief, stress. Coming from a family of scum she should be used to dealing with that so toughen up lispy wispy and duck off🤣🤣🤣🤣
Its hilarious that she compares herself to flack and katy price, no hun who actually are you✊🏼💦💦
😂😂 I don’t like her either, what’s the tea on her family?

Reactions: 4
Where will I start🤣They are a family of criminals from the East end of glasgow back in the day, more to be pitied now tho.
To come on here slating “trolls” and calling them “bullies” Hun look a wee bit closer to home first.
You would think Caroline was her pal the wat shes going on, naw hen you watched a short documentary like the rest of us🤣🤣🤣
Enjoy your fish tea🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’ve never noticed her with many freebies to be fair but don’t pay that much attention
To be fair iv only seen a few wax melts but once she hits 10k she will join the swipe up club

Last edited:
I actually didnt mind the glamis girl but when she became a carer for the elderly but kept covid rule breaking i went right off her now she is on the lumi band wagon its a no from me!

Reactions: 7
Did anyone see a few weeks back when glamis posted about being cautioned by the police because of something to do with someone trolling her? Don’t know the full story, I haven’t followed her long but she seems ok, apart from the constant rule breaking and football shite that Scammy is fond of 🙄

The colour of MR’s mattress water 🤢

Reactions: 6
Scummy ‘look what we learned today’ 🙄 you’ve just let your dog run about with zero recall training 👍🏻 Good job you absolute flump. As a dog owner this is one of my biggest pet hates.

Reactions: 14
Scummy ‘look what we learned today’ 🙄 you’ve just let your dog run about with zero recall training 👍🏻 Good job you absolute flump. As a dog owner this is one of my biggest pet hates.
Was just coming to say this 🤣. I don’t own a dog but my partner does and when I take him out I keep him on the lead because I’m worried he’ll zoom off. Anyone can let a dog off the lead but it needs to be able to come back when told. Was hilarious it ended with him just running off into the sunset with her screeching his name whilst he gave zero fucks 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sammi having to end her video because her dogs bolted away from her giving no fucks 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Poor thing is probably delighted to be out in the fresh air and getting exercise, their house must be stinking 🤢
Has she trained that dog at all? She just seems to shout at it and moan about it’s behaviour. A bit like with her kids.

• Haha
Anybody noticed how we’ve not heard anything about Sammi’s bank job with the nhs? No mention of her induction which I’m sure she said was meant to be this week? Wonder if they’ve told her not to bother?

Reactions: 7
Poor thing is probably delighted to be out in the fresh air and getting exercise, their house must be stinking 🤢
Has she trained that dog at all? She just seems to shout at it and moan about it’s behaviour. A bit like with her kids.
I think she signed up for Puppy Obidience classes right at the start. Although what she probably done was google them then story about them looking for a freebie. That didn’t happen so the classes didn’t happen.

• Angry
I would love to have a dog but for a number of reasons it wouldn’t be fair on the dog.
Yet she has a lovely dog that she hasn’t trained, doesn’t exercise much or groom properly and dread to think what she feeds him. What a waste.
I think she’s been quite quiet on her stories lately, do you think she’s been pulled up on her Ibrox antics and general rule breaking?

Did anyone see a few weeks back when glamis posted about being cautioned by the police because of something to do with someone trolling her? Don’t know the full story, I haven’t followed her long but she seems ok, apart from the constant rule breaking and football shite that Scammy is fond of 🙄

The colour of MR’s mattress water 🤢
Yeh and the stalker/troll ended up phoning the polis n glamis got a warning ⛔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Glamis named a person and said they had been trolling her. She said the full name and then next thing she was shouting she had a warning from the police xx

• Haha
I actually can’t believe what I seen, ‘look what we learned’ and then allowed him a) to run upto someone, especially a small child and b) he just runs off. Look what we learned.. nothing. Nothing was learned. Well other than that dog needs a lead

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just watched her stories with the dog, shocking! The dog is allowed to nip her children so it could easily bite someone. It’s not the dog’s fault, she’s never trained it. Poor dog 😔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.