Mother Rendall #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quite clearly in another household.... who cares if we are in tier 4 🙄
I come on to say the same thing , that house looked too clean to be scummys, I wonder if its Brian's curfew address where he hasnt been staying ...sho aye

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Scummy and her family and his obviously are just a bunch of scummy neds who don’t care about any1 else they think these restrictions don’t apply to them ..last week she was away with other people to Carlisle now she mixing with other households and so much for her daughter being high risk she obviously doesn’t care as long as she’s ok ...she’s a classless skank with a Manky house with dog pee stains everywhere and mould everywhere including the kitchen tiles ..she makes my skin crawl 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 8
I come on to say the same thing , that house looked too clean to be scummys, I wonder if its Brian's curfew address where he hasnt been staying ...sho aye
I think it’s his parents. I’m sure she’s shared that before. Kitchen & tv goals apparently 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
maybe Brian had to stay at the registered address today. Absolutely neds both them
Na they’ve just HAD to watch it on the big tv. Absolute idiots. Saying the wee ones in for something but galavanting her all over the place.

• Angry
I don’t watch her stories on old firm day either ...no Matter who wins as I don’t feel the need to plaster it over my account ...oh wait maybe it’s because I’m not a scummy Ned ..also I know feathers to some people think it’s means angels are near ...I’m going to say maybe it’s because she slept downstairs for so long and never cleans that the feather are from her Manky duvet ...sho aye

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I see the sectarian scheme maw is away breaking the rules as per usual...... training to be a nurse and clearly doesnt give a flying duck about the NHS! Shes a disgrace

Reactions: 12
Can you imagine her as a Nurse. She can’t stick to the rules and has a boyfriend that is not nice

Reactions: 7
Ffs rendall must be on the speed a zillion fukin dots selling her soul for that big trip to the Maldives 🙄
God could you imagine going to the Maldives and her and her cheating man show up swearing like troopers him in a Celtic top and her in her primark vest and grey joggers smoking a joint and trying to flog them all lumispas 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
OMG MR is definitely out her face on something tonight again 🙈 why do these companies want her advertising there products!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
God could you imagine going to the Maldives and her and her cheating man show up swearing like troopers him in a Celtic top and her in her primark vest and grey joggers smoking a joint and trying to flog them all lumispas 😂
She’s vile as somebody said previously she’s like something u wud see at the barras selling socks n lighters 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m sure the_latham_life reviewed the lumi spa ages ago and it really made her skin break out a lot. She stopped using it as her skin was so much worse. So it obviously doesn’t work for everyone and isn’t as good as MR claims!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.