Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

preener2345

Not sure how she stole a client list. Did she send emails out to people telling them about Mammoth Club? I don't think so. It pretty much spread by word of mouth and recommendations on YouTube. Getting many of the same subscribers as All Ears isn't stealing a client list.

Reactions: 20

Wendilyn22

Chatty Member
I'm just a lover of Disney parks, and beautiful redheads like Quincy. I'm definitely not Quincy, though she is quite beautiful, as far as that sort of thing goes, but I'm not her!
You keep saying scam, but there is no scam. Whether we like it or not, this is the world we live in where you can make money by posting crap on social media. Molly, and all of these Youtube Vloggers, not just Disney, put themselves out there to make money. It is up to the individual person as to how they support these people with superchats, Patreon, just watching their videos, etc. No one is forcing you to watch or support any content of any kind. In the past, were you duped into thinking it was something more and this is why you are so bitter? If people think that getting behind the scenes pictures or postcards is worth their money to spend, so be it. To each his own. I have not or will not give actually money to any of them. Nothing in any Patreon or live stream I have seen is worth it to me. They will get the ad revenue from my viewing and that's it.

Reactions: 19

chaplinesque

Just caught up on all this, and wanted to share my thoughts re: the client list. I found Molly’s videos for AllEars on YouTube and loved them! When Molly first appeared on Instagram, she was still affiliated with AllEars, as was pointed out, so I started following her on there too. When she announced she was leaving, I was super interested in following where she was going. I even unsubscribed from AllEars, subscribed to Mammoth Club, and started following Max, Alan, as well as the Club on Instagram. So I was one of those “clients” as I jumped ship as soon as Mammoth Club was announced. As little as Molly has said about it, the impression she gave was that she was overworked, unhappy, and restricted creatively at AllEars. That said, I have since run out of patience with Mammoth’s content, unfollowed all of them (except Alan cause I like his cooking stuff) and now resubscribed to AllEars on YouTube. I am so grateful for finding this thread because you have perfectly described where my frustration with Molly and her content comes from.

Reactions: 18

Anniebee

VIP Member
Meh, She went solo

Problem was, she was the lead singer, and the band struggled to sing the songs after she left.

she didn’t steal anything.

Reactions: 16

MagicalMusings

Okay, wow. I don’t know if this will be as interesting to others as it was to me (and my hubby, who usually isn’t deep into gossip, but has found the whole AllEars/Disney Food Blog/Mammoth Club dynamic kinda wacky), but I did a little digging on a hunch, and was met with more dirt than I expected to find.

I had a weird feeling that with RJ getting more time on the conversation-style videos (love that for him, he’s a fave!), it was being done for a reason. I think RJay always adds fun and energy, but hubby and I used to complain he was *underused*. Suddenly, more of him. Why now, and not before for so long?

First thing I found was exactly what I (unfortunately) expected. Looked back through vids and no Miranda or Hannah for quite a while. Confirmed through socials that Miranda is definitely gone, and it appears Hannah is, too. Not clear on quitting/firing. (Keep Miranda’s exit in mind for a sec.) With both of them gone, AJ likely realized the need for the same continued level of diversity in the on-screen prepared vids and let RJay do more. Glad he’s at least getting more time.

All of this leads my husband to say, “Hey, whatever happened to what’s-her-face who started RTT with Molly on AllEars?” I said, “Oh shit, you’re right. Morgan. She hasn’t been on screen in forever.” I wondered if she was just staying behind the scenes, as most of her job was already BTS.

No. No, she was not. She left, and not only that— Sweet, shy Morgan freakin’ TORCHED AJ. Publicly. Not by name, mind you, but everybody can easily connect the timeline dots. She wrote an article for Every Mom on why she had to quit her toxic job.

Then she shared it on her Instagram (morganvflaherty), saying that she had been nervous to raise her voice and share her experience, but was glad in the end that she did. Not only did Molly praise her with hearts in the comments, but— here’s the kicker— Miranda responded as well, with “Preach.” and 3 fire emojis.

Now I need to know more!!
---

On a somewhat related note, despite YouTube commenters loving RTT (Remember the time…) shows, they very pointedly said they‘re putting it on hiatus (but I think they’re probably secretly really ending it and just didn’t want to cause whatever small amount of backlash that might cause when they can probably just fade it out with the word “hiatus” and then people will forget anyway).

Is this because it was started by Molly & Morgan (this was stated on-screen more than once, and the idea was also referred to as their ”baby”)? Now Morgan is gone, and so is RTT.

Last edited:
  • Wow

TeamFiddleFaddle

Chatty Member
I had such high hopes for Molly on her own - she was my absolute fave (thus my Tattle user name) - but I have not watched a video of hers in about 3 months. I want to. But none of them interest me enough to watch.

And this will probably sound awful, so expect and accept the flack I will get for this - but I don't want to know Molly McAwesome's personal thoughts or views on politics or the world around us. I also don't want to know about Molly's personal life.

I want WDW and Universal content.

Like today - I can only assume from the "nut-pack" icepack that Alan had on Instagram today and the "recovery" and then some of the comments below the post, was to let us know that these "Childless Millennials" or "Disney-Adults" had decided to have Alan get a vasectomy. TMI.

I want to know when Rock N Roller Coaster comes back from refurb, not that Alan had his junk snipped.

• Wow

chaplinesque

I have seen Max’s name wrong more than once across social media and I think that says all it needs to about how important his role in the “club” is.
But how could you not put together that Mammoth stands for Molly, Alan, and Max, and not an extinct dinosaur that has nothing to do with the brand?!

I find that inspiring. Molly McAwesome #3 Mammoth Club: Countdown to Extinction

• Haha
  • Heart

KingPrawnOkay

Think that picture of Molly is just clever posing/camera angles - the fence isn’t distorted at all.

On another note, I know this isn’t an AllEars thread, but why the fuck has that lass called herself Fry Bucket? Gives me “Cum Dumpster” vibes, honestly.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
There is absolutely no need to comment on someone’s body in that way. Totally fine to crap on their recycled ideas or asking people to vote on awards about their own content (what the actual hell), or even that you don’t like a makeup choice. But commenting that someone has gained (or lost tbh) weight is gross.
I recommend you stay out of the Paging Mr. Morrow and Kyle Pallo threads then. Look, it's an observation and it's pretty much accurate. The other poster didn't say anything disparaging or rude so.... save the anti-body shaming for another place. It's like back in the day when the king got to be the only obese one in the kingdom because he grifted and stole all the people's money and saved the best foods for himself. $30k a month has certainly led to more theme park food videos and "luxuriating" on cruises so... let's be real here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

hmgiraffy

Well, it took a lot of underhanded scheming, and a lust for money that would make Scrooge McDuck blush, but yeah, I totally agree.
You keep saying this, but I don't understand what underhanded scheming you think happened. How is what Molly did any different than Buzzfeed/Watcher/TryGuys/Safiya any number of content people who branched out? How is it underhanded scheming to take your talents out of a place that no longer serves you and going off on your own? People in *the real world* do this all the time by working someplace and then becoming a consultant to do the same thing on their own.

Why are you so convinced this is a personal attack on DFB/AE/et al.

Reactions: 14

Anniebee

VIP Member
@bellevueloungers I can see those concerns. And please don’t take this as I hate AllEars; we never stopped watching them when we added Mammoth Club, and I enjoy a lot of the personalities.

But man oh man, I just found another piece she wrote on the topic, and to me (maybe it’s just me, and that’s fine), it really feels like AJ and her results-only system —as listed on Cambrick Yard’s info— could really be the root of the problem here. This piece mentions 15 hrs on a holiday, 10 hrs a day w/ no lunch break being typical, and Morgan and “a coworker” (Molly? My guess, not sure) daring to mention they were getting exhausted only for their boss (guessing AJ) to berate them and tell them they were lucky, wear them down to tears, then later apologize, only to start the cycle over again. Oof.

Also, to @NateHate Melizza was gone for a really long time, way before Molly left, and she has a lot of brands working with her (not surprising, given her bubbly personality and knack for aesthetics, filming, etc.), so my best guess is she saw the input-for-output wasn’t working in her favor, knew her value, and quickly chose a different path. Also, fun fact: Melizza happened to be one of the first people to cheer Molly on when she posted her initial “Guess the shark’s out of the cage” leaving-her-position Instagram post. Another part of the pattern of ex-employees supporting each other when they’ve left.
This puts an interesting spin on the whole,” Molly betrayed AJ and Allears and abandoned her lovely friend Quincy” narrative, that is often pushed here.
---
I speak as someone who also quit an extremely toxic “dream” job about 10 years ago. No amount of money or status could compensate for the endless demands made of me at all hours of day and night.

I once got a phone call at 2am from my boss in Singapore demanding I quickly produce a spreadsheet for a meeting he was walking into.

It’s not worth it.

Good for Morgan and Molly and every other person who refused to be badgered this way.

Last edited:

hmgiraffy

Molly groomed the AllEarsNet audience into becoming her loyal pay pigs. If you care enough look throughout the threads, I've explained it a few times already. Let's just say it all seemed harmless enough until it wasn't. Then, like a viper, she striked when the timing was right.

Btw did anyone else notice in recent video Molly showed a picture of herself with a blurred out, but still obvious Quincy? So odd, it's like, how much salt you gonna rub in the wounds, buddy? Haven't you already done enough?
I've read your posts. They still make no sense. If you have inside info, like you imply, then spill it. She was a "star" for that channel, and struck when the iron was hot. AllEars puts out the same product they always have, but based on viewership, it's clear the draw was Molly. Not just the AE content. IDK why you're so obsessed with creating a dream scenario where she was a secret ninja stealing the AE secrets. It's weird.

hmgiraffy

NateHate, you're acting like this is all very personal and that Molly has personally victimized her family and friends.

It's WORK. People you work with are not family, they are not who you are personally, inextricably intertwined with. They are coworkers, in a business relationship. Frankly, it's weird af to act like work is family. It's not, and it's incredibly toxic to pretend like it is. Ew.

TeamFiddleFaddle

Chatty Member
Well, I officially unsubscribed to Molly McAwesome on Instgram and Mammoth Club on Instagram - plus unsubscribed to the Youtube channel.

I know Molly is a woke millennial, but I am old-timer Gen-xer and I not a person that is real political. Molly can feel however she wants about whatever she wants to, totally her right.

I have decided to opt out of her content. If I wanted someone's thoughts on Ron DeSantis, I would follow one of the 7878097089707 political twitter accounts out there. It's just not my jam. And it is just not because of this particular IG post - it's just been too much for me lately and she lost me (to which I know she doesn't care, and that is ok!)

Reactions: 13

MagicalMusings

@bellevueloungers I can see those concerns. And please don’t take this as I hate AllEars; we never stopped watching them when we added Mammoth Club, and I enjoy a lot of the personalities.

But man oh man, I just found another piece she wrote on the topic, and to me (maybe it’s just me, and that’s fine), it really feels like AJ and her results-only system —as listed on Cambrick Yard’s info— could really be the root of the problem here. This piece mentions 15 hrs on a holiday, 10 hrs a day w/ no lunch break being typical, and Morgan and “a coworker” (Molly? My guess, not sure) daring to mention they were getting exhausted only for their boss (guessing AJ) to berate them and tell them they were lucky, wear them down to tears, then later apologize, only to start the cycle over again. Oof.

Also, to @NateHate Melizza was gone for a really long time, way before Molly left, and she has a lot of brands working with her (not surprising, given her bubbly personality and knack for aesthetics, filming, etc.), so my best guess is she saw the input-for-output wasn’t working in her favor, knew her value, and quickly chose a different path. Also, fun fact: Melizza happened to be one of the first people to cheer Molly on when she posted her initial “Guess the shark’s out of the cage” leaving-her-position Instagram post. Another part of the pattern of ex-employees supporting each other when they’ve left.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

Anniebee

VIP Member
I will say I appreciate him stepping up and not expecting Molly to be the one responsible for meds or procedures.

• Heart

FrozenHeadofWD

I feel you. The challenges get old. Especially if the mechanics behind the challenge never change. For example how many times are we going to have to "lol" over a fucking game of rock paper scissors? How many more fucking charcuterie boards am I going to have to watch you eat?

I'm saying it, it's official. Molly is just another grifter. Oh, Nanaaa!
---

They left it on Max's twitch because they did the math. If you didn't know, the lead up to Molly's departure, she was slowly building a private following of AllEarsNet viewers, essentially pilfering AJ's following to make her own. This was helpful in a few ways. One, she saw that a large enough percentage of AllEarsNet viewers was willing to follow her off YouTube and engage with non AllEarsNet content. That's what all those original AMA's and "fun" game streams were for. It was at this point that AJ should have just canned her for cajoling her hard earned audience off-site as a means to redirect revenue into her own pocket, but that's besides the matter... though let's be real, stuff like this is exactly where non-compete contracts make perfect sense. AJ either wasn't smart enough to think ahead, or was just asleep at the wheel as this unfolded. But anyway, they left the twitch stuff on Max's channel because that channel was part of the ruse. The cover for her nefarious audience thievery was that she was just "going on her friend Max's stream". Max, though having appeared on AllEarsNet, was not officially employed by AllEarsNet. So oddly, it was like a loophole where Molly could get private time alone with the AllEarsNet viewership without directly appearing to be underhanded. But oh, it definitely was. When the time finally came and Molly "walked away", she walked away having already curated thousands of stans willing to give her their Twitch stream Prime subscriptions because, "it's basically free!" Max's channel having already been the established home base logically became the place to receive those Twitch dollars. Who knows, I don't stream, it could have even been that to get those free Prime subscriptions you had to have existed as a channel for a certain length of time, and they didn't want to wait. Why Max wouldn't just change the name of his twitch stream, I dunno, conceit maybe? He already had a little guild of followers just from being the "Mr. Toad guy" on AllEarsNet, so I guess he wants to keep them as his own, so to speak.
---
Another redundant thing is the Molly AMA's. She literally never answers any fucking questions. She's not open at all, she's a closed off box, akin to a wall-safe. Like we were just saying, she has like a little bullet list of character traits she leans on; cliche "gags" and call-backs. Kind of like a bad sitcom character. George is getting upset!

Speaking of which, one question always comes up: "Why did you leave AllEarsNet and was it on good terms?" Ever notice that she never fucking answers that second part? Reflect on all I posited there, and I'd say it's not hard to understand why. She always just answers "Who wouldn't leave to start their own company?" Christ, the narcissism. Her greed not only implicit in her answer, but there's a self-justification revealed in that: "I'm gonna fuck over everyone I've claimed to love and care about, because that's what everyone else would do!" Sorry, lady, I couldn't disagree more.
---
Molly, I know you read this: enjoy your ill gotten gains. I hope you have so much money that you don't even know what to do with it all, and that it actually pains you, and eventually turns you into some kind of Gollum hag.
I really do not understand this stealing an audience thing. Molly built a brand on Allears, she realized she could make more profit going solo with her husband and friend, and the audience who had grown to like her followed her.

Even if she started at Allears with the intention of launching her own channel, I am not sure why that matters. Most on-air personalities and business people do the same thing.

Most importantly, people are free to watch and follow whichever channels they want. If they are getting bored with Allears and drifting elsewhere, that is Allears’s problem and they need to find someone who can properly replace Molly.

There are plenty of reasons to criticize Molly, but I am not sure why being a competent business person is one of them.

And fucking over everyone she loved and cared about? Allears was a job. They were not her close and personal friends. Do I like my job? Sure, it’s fine. Would I leave to start my own company if I had the capital and consumer base? In a heartbeat. Is that fucking over the company? Well, maybe, but also it is not my company and therefore not my responsibility to ensure it remains profitable.

Also, I would not then go and publicly bad mouth them either. That seems like a perfectly adult way to handle the situation.

zea mays

You think AJ was policing for that sort of thing? Her time is very important, plus I wouldn't have been expecting a backstab like that to occur. The point is, AJ just didn't notice it when it was happening.
Then AJ didn't do any research about social media and lucked into her position/success as well. AJ absolutely benefited from the character Molly created and did not protect her business. The fact that Molly was able to capitalize on her social media presence should have been a predictable outcome of the rise in popularity of the AE channel. That's the way social media works at its core.

FrozenHeadofWD

Anyone else exhausted by the "Water Rides" show she puts on.

I mean, Popeye is brutal...........but Kali River Rapids is another story. One barely gets water misted at them.
I also hate water rides, but weirdly I can go through life not making it an integral part of my personality.

Also, if someone paid me as much as they make a month on Patreon, I would shut up, slap on my poncho, and ride the stupid water ride.

• Haha