MollyMcAwesome #2 MammothClub: Just Don't Dare Say Hello

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap: Mammoth Club is making a ton of money on Patreon. There are several first and second hand accounts of them not being nice to fans in parks. Some think Molly is just an act to rake in maximum cash.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This from the person who said they'd love to bed Quincy.
I still think you are an employee of All Ears.
I'm just a lover of Disney parks, and beautiful redheads like Quincy. I'm definitely not Quincy, though she is quite beautiful, as far as that sort of thing goes, but I'm not her!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm just a lover of Disney parks, and beautiful redheads like Quincy. I'm definitely not Quincy, though she is quite beautiful, as far as that sort of thing goes, but I'm not her!
You keep saying scam, but there is no scam. Whether we like it or not, this is the world we live in where you can make money by posting crap on social media. Molly, and all of these Youtube Vloggers, not just Disney, put themselves out there to make money. It is up to the individual person as to how they support these people with superchats, Patreon, just watching their videos, etc. No one is forcing you to watch or support any content of any kind. In the past, were you duped into thinking it was something more and this is why you are so bitter? If people think that getting behind the scenes pictures or postcards is worth their money to spend, so be it. To each his own. I have not or will not give actually money to any of them. Nothing in any Patreon or live stream I have seen is worth it to me. They will get the ad revenue from my viewing and that's it.

Reactions: 19
You keep saying scam, but there is no scam. Whether we like it or not, this is the world we live in where you can make money by posting crap on social media. Molly, and all of these Youtube Vloggers, not just Disney, put themselves out there to make money. It is up to the individual person as to how they support these people with superchats, Patreon, just watching their videos, etc. No one is forcing you to watch or support any content of any kind. In the past, were you duped into thinking it was something more and this is why you are so bitter? If people think that getting behind the scenes pictures or postcards is worth their money to spend, so be it. To each his own. I have not or will not give actually money to any of them. Nothing in any Patreon or live stream I have seen is worth it to me. They will get the ad revenue from my viewing and that's it.
I say scam in the context of a grift she's performing.

The real crappy act was her thievery of the AllEarsNet subscribers. Some have been confused about how she stole them, and my plan is to do a deep dive into that, but the general idea is that it's akin to working at a business and then taking their client list with you on the way out. Like, honestly DFB is well within their legal right to sue.

Screenshot_2023-01-24-10-18-28-387.jpg

I just think AJ has too much class to do something like that.

I certainly wasn't the only one to notice Molly never again even once mentioned the words All Ears. The few times that she would refer to All Ears it was always just vague tit like "those brands"...please... she's just trying to keep herself out of hot water.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not sure how she stole a client list. Did she send emails out to people telling them about Mammoth Club? I don't think so. It pretty much spread by word of mouth and recommendations on YouTube. Getting many of the same subscribers as All Ears isn't stealing a client list.

Reactions: 20
Not sure how she stole a client list. Did she send emails out to people telling them about Mammoth Club? I don't think so. It pretty much spread by word of mouth and recommendations on YouTube. Getting many of the same subscribers as All Ears isn't stealing a client list.
Many people are likely subscribed to both so I fail to see how she 'stole' any.

Many people are likely subscribed to both so I fail to see how she 'stole' any.
Exactly. Many are subscribed to many different Disney related channels. It is a stretch to say she stole a client list without actually sending emails out to all the people on said client list.

I say scam in the context of a grift she's performing.

The real crappy act was her thievery of the AllEarsNet subscribers. Some have been confused about how she stole them, and my plan is to do a deep dive into that, but the general idea is that it's akin to working at a business and then taking their client list with you on the way out. Like, honestly DFB is well within their legal right to sue.

View attachment 1906962

I just think AJ has too much class to do something like that.

I certainly wasn't the only one to notice Molly never again even once mentioned the words All Ears. The few times that she would refer to All Ears it was always just vague tit like "those brands"...please... she's just trying to keep herself out of hot water.
I really think you are reaching on this and all this is is some personal vendetta against Molly. She hasn't done anything that other people that leave companies and branch out on their own have done.

Reactions: 12
The short version is that she backdoored people in via the subscribers that All Ears had built up for years on Instagram. All it took was tagging her personal Instagram account into photos All Ears was posting, and allowing her subscribers to grow such that the current, active All Ears followers were effectively all following her, too. It was at this point she "walked away" via a pinned post and that All Ears audience became hers overnight. There was a deviousness to it, undoubtedly. She "walked away" knowing All Ears was still going to be playing her banked content, this giving her FREE PROMOTION for Mammoth Club.

I'm starting to think she brings Allen around with her everywhere now because she's afraid of getting her ass kicked by certain people.

My apologies, I thought I'd be preaching to the choir here. All you all Molly enthusiasts or something?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
The short version is that she backdoored people in via the subscribers that All Ears had built up for years on Instagram. All it took was tagging her personal Instagram account into photos All Ears was posting, and allowing her subscribers to grow such that the current, active All Ears followers were effectively all following her, too. It was at this point she "walked away" via a pinned post and that All Ears audience became hers overnight. There was a deviousness to it, undoubtedly.
But she still didn't steal anything. If AJ had not wanted her to tag herself in photos, she would not have been allowed to. People have a right to switch over from one vlogger to another. Molly was the only reason a lot of people watched All Ears. It makes sense that people would follow Molly, whether it was because she tagged herself in All Ears photos or not. I had no idea she did that. She came up as a suggested post for me one day on Instagram and I clicked follow. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
But she still didn't steal anything. If AJ had not wanted her to tag herself in photos, she would not have been allowed to. People have a right to switch over from one vlogger to another. Molly was the only reason a lot of people watched All Ears. It makes sense that people would follow Molly, whether it was because she tagged herself in All Ears photos or not. I had no idea she did that. She came up as a suggested post for me one day on Instagram and I clicked follow. 🤷‍♀️
You think AJ was policing for that sort of thing? Her time is very important, plus I wouldn't have been expecting a backstab like that to occur. The point is, AJ just didn't notice it when it was happening.

I agree with you! Molly had every right to become a vlogger on her own terms, but this didn't happen in a vaccum, or in anyway that showed respect to All Ears. She used the existing All Ears infrastructure and audience to launch herself into an easy pay day at the expense of people who were supposed to be her friends. Who does that?

As to Molly coming up organically for you, I find that to be pretty interesting. Look at this:

IMG_20230124_072559.jpg

That peak is the main thrust of her audience boom, pilfered from the Instagram exposure. Notice though how once she was no longer just "gone from All Ears" the massive drop off. My theory is that this is it, there's no real plan for growth here. It's a get in, get out, scorched earth sort of plan she has going on.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I don't doubt she rode off the audience of All Ears to build her new audience. I do think they have issues moving forward with little growth.

Reactions: 10
I don't know about any of the above, but I think it's funny how she's being praised for being a Girl Boss when she did little effort to set this up.

Her fans tell her they're so inspired by her that they purchased an online course.

It's not the same as becoming the next Disney grifter who gets unassuming people who can't go to the parks to give them their money.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don't know about any of the above, but I think it's funny how she's being praised for being a Girl Boss when she did little effort to set this up.

Her fans tell her they're so inspired by her that they purchased an online course.

It's not the same as becoming the next Disney grifter who gets unassuming people who can't go to the parks to give them their money.
You bring up a VERY important point I agree with. Molly does not seem to be filling the role of a business owner here.
She's the star, she makes decisions on where they will film and how. She discusses the editing and posts.

But there is more to running a channel with income than just the performance. The boss in a small business typically will keep the accounts in check, or at the very least has an accountant work with them to do so on a daily basis. Seems to me Alan is the numbers person and is calling the shots. Molly is just about content.

Is it possible they have excellent communication skills and work as one? Sure, but that is not a great model to trust.
With Tim Tracker, Tim is obviously in charge of content AND finances. (They'd be so screwed if Jenn were in charge of either). His views have dropped over the years, but it's been over 10 years and he's still got a decent income off Youtube alone.

---

You think AJ was policing for that sort of thing? Her time is very important, plus I wouldn't have been expecting a backstab like that to occur. The point is, AJ just didn't notice it when it was happening.
:unsure: Huh, to know that her time is very important you must be an AE/DFB insider, or a stan just making it up :sneaky:
You are drawing a clearer picture of exactly where you stand. Keep talking, we'll figure this out. :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

I agree with you! Molly had every right to become a vlogger on her own terms, but this didn't happen in a vaccum, or in anyway that showed respect to All Ears. She used the existing All Ears infrastructure and audience to launch herself into an easy pay day at the expense of people who were supposed to be her friends. Who does that?

As to Molly coming up organically for you, I find that to be pretty interesting. Look at this:

View attachment 1907053

That peak is the main thrust of her audience boom, pilfered from the Instagram exposure. Notice though how once she was no longer just "gone from All Ears" the massive drop off. My theory is that this is it, there's no real plan for growth here. It's a get in, get out, scorched earth sort of plan she has going on.
Her name came up in my instagram over the summer. They suggest posts to me all the time about people that tag Disney. I'm not sure why you find that so interesting. I get new people everyday on Instagram to check out their pages.

You bring up a VERY important point I agree with. Molly does not seem to be filling the role of a business owner here.
She's the star, she makes decisions on where they will film and how. She discusses the editing and posts.

But there is more to running a channel with income than just the performance. The boss in a small business typically will keep the accounts in check, or at the very least has an accountant work with them to do so on a daily basis. Seems to me Alan is the numbers person and is calling the shots. Molly is just about content.

Is it possible they have excellent communication skills and work as one? Sure, but that is not a great model to trust.
With Tim Tracker, Tim is obviously in charge of content AND finances. (They'd be so screwed if Jenn were in charge of either). His views have dropped over the years, but it's been over 10 years and he's still got a decent income off Youtube alone.

---

:unsure: Huh, to know that her time is very important you must be an AE/DFB insider, or a stan just making it up :sneaky:
You are drawing a clearer picture of exactly where you stand. Keep talking, we'll figure this out. :LOL:
I completely agree about the business owner and boss lady part. She did transition very easily into what she has right now. I wouldn't call it super inspirational.

It will be very interesting a year from now, or longer how this Youtube/Influencer bubble goes. I don't see this as a long term option for any of the vloggers, including Molly and the Mam Fam. The bubble will burst eventually. I just hope Alan is smart and keeps his day job so they have something to fall back on.

Reactions: 2
Then AJ didn't do any research about social media and lucked into her position/success as well. AJ absolutely benefited from the character Molly created and did not protect her business. The fact that Molly was able to capitalize on her social media presence should have been a predictable outcome of the rise in popularity of the AE channel. That's the way social media works at its core.

Reactions: 13
I'm no fan of Molly or AJ either. AJ's voice kind of grates on me. She reminds me of the person on the morning radio show who did the traffic but didn't want to get invovlved in any of the "shenanigans" the hosts were up to.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I cooled on AJ and DFB when I read AJ barely goes to the theme parks anymore. She just sends interns to video the new food and does the voice over. Plus that stupid tone they'd play in the videos was starting to annoying the crap out of me. Ba-ling!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.