Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

justme23

Meh, She went solo

Problem was, she was the lead singer, and the band struggled to sing the songs after she left.

she didn’t steal anything.
It feels to me like she's the lead singer with a great voice who left to go solo but all the song writing talent was with the people she left behind so she just keeps performing all the hits from the old band

I was a fan of Molly at AllEars but have gotten bored with her at Mammoth. She's great at presenting but not great at coming up with new content ideas.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

peteykirch

VIP Member
Let's take a minute to talk about Breedlove. For someone that eats plant-based only and walks around parks all day, the dude has really ballooned up. I'd say he's twice the size as when he first hit the AllEarsNet scene. Where the hell could these excess calories be coming from? Could he actually not be vegan, and he's secretly eating meat and snack cheeses all day long? The dude also doesn't drive, which might have made sense when you worked on Broadway and public transport was everywhere, but how the hell does a grown man not just get a license?
He could be one of those vegans/vegetarians who just eats buckets of fried taters.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Hi all. I’ve noticed some new names on this thread. I am glad I am not alone in being someone that liked Molly on AllEars and then wound up here. I saw that the Broadway Bradshaws posted this about AllEars and thought it was interesting. They seem very grateful for their time there. I was thinking watching Breedlove dodder around the parks with no phone that he seems to really enjoy working there too. His Epcot no phone video was full of thoughtful observations and it sort of reminded me of old school Molly. I am definitely not picking up on the toxic workplace vibes Morgan was writing about.
Experience with a company is totally subjective to one's individual time there, personality and situation. While Morgan and Breedlove seem to have had similar jobs, that doesn't mean they were given the same treatment, tasks or expectations.

Keep in mind female bosses tend to ride female employees harder than men, even if it is Breedlove.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I find it interesting that this person decided to publicly post their withdrawal of Patreon support and their stance, obviously for some recognition as well as in hopes of getting others to follow.

Is it hypocritical to be in love with a product and dislike the creator's stance on issues - in my opinion, no. I see art as standing separate from the artist. Movies are art.

Look, you want to support a creator, go for it, you want stop supporting them, fine. Trying to drum up a band to follow is stupid. Let each person decide what to do for themselves.

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
So altering your body purely for cosmetic reasons because of negative comments from strangers makes you empowered? That just sounds wrong to me.

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
Not all social media folk enjoy the public. Josh over at RTV1 loves the attention but can't be bothered to enter a discussion with most people.
Those who catch the worst of it are children who come up to him as his school hall monitor side comes out and he barks "do you even watch my channel?" Kids usually cower a bit at that point which he loves. Big old mean man has power.

I get the feeling Molly doesn't enjoy adults nor likes being told face to face how much people watch and like her work. Hence Discord. That is where she absorbs all that energy. However, unlike Josh I feel like if a child approaches her she will be nice.
I’m sorry, but if she feels like that, then she’s in the wrong business. If she didn’t want to be bothered or has severe social anxiety, there’s plenty of media jobs behind the scenes.

She had no problem working with the public at Disney. Now that’s she’s Miss Boss Bitch, how dare the peasants approach her.

• Heart
  • Haha

alrich22

I feel the same way—I don’t watch consistently. And when they posted the secrets video, I had to go back to look because I was SURE they did that as one of their first videos. I was right…they posted an hour long secrets of the Wizarding world video in their first few weeks of becoming Mammoth. It’s too early to start repeating content (at least in my opinion).
I feel like Molly got too big for her britches, so to speak. She saw the success she had with AE and thought that it would be almost foolproof to branch out on her “own”. Now they’re floundering to come up with unique and interesting content. Even the most obsessive fan can’t be swindled forever.

jumpman23

Chatty Member
My thoughts on MC’s video today: if I wanted to watch the Magic Happens parade, I would have watched Ordinary Adventure’s video of it from two months ago! They should really stay away from content other vloggers have done already because it makes you realize how bad their sound is, how bad their footage is (framing was whack), and how bad their editing is. I understand you have to cut the footage down to avoid the music getting flagged on YouTube, but Kitra actually timed the cuts well with the music. MC it was like, oh look there’s Miguel, and then he’s gone. The song just jumps with no attempt to even match the rhythm! And then when they talk about it after, they play the exact same footage again with their voiceovers. They didn’t get any B roll? Honestly makes me wonder what they are giving their editor to work with, maybe this poor person is doing the best they can.
---
I have another bone to pick: the description. They say quote, “We go to Disneyland all.the.time.” Wait a second. Last time I checked, Molly and Alan live in Orlando. Duckfist rarely posts himself at Disneyland without them. So who’s this going all the time? Maybe that’s why they’re two months late in sharing a parade Molly posted about already on her Instagram as having a great soundtrack weeks ago? I don’t understand their filming timelines and why it would take them 20 days to post this. I guess the poor editor gets the blame again!
They need to pay their editor more. So they can actually get video outs on time. No point doing time based events if you put a video out 2/3 weeks after the event.

Molly is starting to annoy me more than ever atm. she comes across as entitled. Id never have said that about Allears Molly.

bonnielass07

I am super-late to the game, but wanted to share an MK Molly experience my daughters and I had. I came across these threads and realized we were definitely not the only ones! I was a huge AE and Molly fan, as were my daughters, so we have tried to explain away this encounter. We met her in 2021 during her AE filming of 'This Disney World Video is a Disaster'. We realized after the encounter that she was filming this video, and tried to chalk up her demeanor to the day being a 'disaster'. Well, the day was incredibly busy, hot, and honestly just typical in many ways, but grimacing is bizarre and so rude when an 8 and 10 year old (and their mom) excitedly try to say hello to someone they've seen on YT. I even tried to step in and say we had been following her recommendations (cringing now that I said that), but her response remained rather disgusted like we were bothering her. She grunted some kind of response to us but it was not discernable, other than 'go away'. It has always been so strange to me since she has emphasized her previous experience in Guest Relations!?

• Wow
  • Sad

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I have not finished watching the Knott's Berry farm video due to the jokes. Molly is smart, she is not an idiot, but those jokes make her seem like less.
This was the first time to the park for all three of them. That comes with a natural energy and joy, there was no need to fake enthusiasm for anything.

I'll stick to Justin Scarred's videos of KBF, he does them justice.
You say this but in a lot of the Disney Vloggers threads , there are constant comments on their sizes
Often about ones who aren’t even that big and often about women
It’s the one side of tattle i can’t stand

I'd have to guess that being a woman in social media is very hard. There is pressure from the jerks of the world to look perfect and conform, and pressure from others to be their own woman and let those unrealistic demands go.

Tattle draws in all kinds who just want the ability to discuss without censorship.

I find it interesting that on these threads we don't hear anyone judging Alan or Max's body forms and yet every so often someone pops in to mention Molly's. It's total crap... but I can mute that person and never see another post from them.

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
While Molly is drinking champagne, Quincy is riding Tron with the President of Walt Disney World.

24D6E20A-F27C-48C9-8387-993FB073EF79.jpeg

• Heart

dingdangdong

You have no clue just what All Ears is all about. All Ears is a team, whose content Molly presented effectively, but hell, some girl named Fry Bucket does just as good as Molly ever did, and there's none of that pick-me arrogance that Molly always exuded.
🤨

I still watch AE occasionally - and I don’t subscribe to any YouTuber 🤷🏼‍♀️ - but Molly definitely has something about her that a lot of other Disney vloggers (Fry Bucket included) don’t. Regardless of if you’re sick of her repetitive content or not, regardless of if she actually likes being approached in the parks or not, she manages to come across both more knowledgeable and more enthusiastic than most theme park vloggers. Including anyone from AllEars, in my opinion.

In her latest video about Universal she shares that a restaurant was closed but a team member offered to let her in to video. She clearly has a good rapport with employees of both parks, which isn’t something that can be said for the average vlogger.

SomeoneLOLd

Chatty Member
It's a misconception that all vegans are healthy!
I used to work with a vegan lady who was obese and she admitted it's because she's lazy and prefers eating processed vegan food like vegan sausages and chips
vegan doesn't automatically mean healthy and loads of vegan foods are almost as bad as non vegan food!

Wendilyn22

Chatty Member
The short version is that she backdoored people in via the subscribers that All Ears had built up for years on Instagram. All it took was tagging her personal Instagram account into photos All Ears was posting, and allowing her subscribers to grow such that the current, active All Ears followers were effectively all following her, too. It was at this point she "walked away" via a pinned post and that All Ears audience became hers overnight. There was a deviousness to it, undoubtedly.
But she still didn't steal anything. If AJ had not wanted her to tag herself in photos, she would not have been allowed to. People have a right to switch over from one vlogger to another. Molly was the only reason a lot of people watched All Ears. It makes sense that people would follow Molly, whether it was because she tagged herself in All Ears photos or not. I had no idea she did that. She came up as a suggested post for me one day on Instagram and I clicked follow. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10

Wendilyn22

Chatty Member
I’m honestly shocked that Alan quit his day job. That YouTube bubble could burst anytime and it would have been smart for him to keep his day job. Good luck to them and I hope they have good financial advisors and are banking as much of this as they can. They aren’t really using any of the money for the channel.

• Haha
Reactions: 10