MollyMcAwesome #2 MammothClub: Just Don't Dare Say Hello

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long until they do paid meet and greets?
---
MollyMcAwesome #3: I'm betting on the Stan Money

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
So she hasn't put it out yet, that's what I thought, and we're back at the whole problem of informational distribution, like not enough icing for a cake, it's sparse and spread out all over numerous platforms. When this happens the cake looks like tit and no one counts on it tasting good.

M/A/M, you'd better pick ONE spot to disseminate the important info (hint: not Instagram, not discord, not twitch).
Yes, exactly! She used to be my go-to source for all this information, but I am an old man who is not going sign up for Discord or Twitch or whatever when I barely manage YouTube. I guess asking her to do that instead of eating ice cream in Knockturn Alley while she tells us she is a Slytherin for the nine millionth time is a pretty big ask though.

I feel like Molly got too big for her britches, so to speak. She saw the success she had with AE and thought that it would be almost foolproof to branch out on her “own”. Now they’re floundering to come up with unique and interesting content. Even the most obsessive fan can’t be swindled forever.
She has definitely proven that without the AllEars staff coming up with video ideas and guiding her, it is all just empty and repetitive content. Now if only she would join us in living in the truth that she is not a creative genius.

But I am sure her ego will not let that happen. Mam Fam will fail, she’ll blame an alliance between TattleLife and AJ, and end up pimping out Alan on OnlyFans.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her voice when she interacts with characters is killing me.
She is playing a character as well. Not sure why people think vloggers are making documentaries. They all act differently when the camera turns on.

Would I want to answer to 2,100 people to make $30k a month? Heck yeah! Would I want to have to make the same 10-20 videos over and over again to make that money and hope Disney and Universal don't try to end paid vlogging on their private properties? Probably not.

Reactions: 5
I wouldn't want to do that. Because then you're beholden to whims of those people. And if they ask you do something you don't want to, then they'll turn on you.
Molly and these people aren't Lawrence Olivier. The character they're playing is just an extension or side of themselves. I long for the day when vloggers are banned or just given a specific time frame to report for their "work".

Reactions: 9
I wouldn't want to do that. Because then you're beholden to whims of those people. And if they ask you do something you don't want to, then they'll turn on you.
Molly and these people aren't Lawrence Olivier. The character they're playing is just an extension or side of themselves. I long for the day when vloggers are banned or just given a specific time frame to report for their "work".
If TattleLife has taught me anything it’s that vloggers really cause more trouble than they are worth. And that’s accounting for everything from extra congestion to outright drama and fights in the middle of the park or ruining a family’s once in a lifetime trip by being obnoxious. I wish they would just limit them to media events or vlogger days or something.

And outright ban the TikTok idiots.

Reactions: 13
If TattleLife has taught me anything it’s that vloggers really cause more trouble than they are worth. And that’s accounting for everything from extra congestion to outright drama and fights in the middle of the park or ruining a family’s once in a lifetime trip by being obnoxious. I wish they would just limit them to media events or vlogger days or something.

And outright ban the TikTok idiots.
Wish I could like this 1000 times.

Reactions: 8
Slightly off topic and I couldn’t find a thread for them. How much do you think they pay the All Ears YouTube crew. They have a pretty large staff with at least 5 regular video creators, editors, producers, etc…. They only have around 300k subs averaging around 17k a video lately.

I seem to remember reading a Cambrick Yard job requisition for a YouTube talent and they required the candidate to have their own annual pass. At least a couple of them are young newlyweds and one has a newborn so I’m just trying to comprehend the compensation.

It seems like this crew is in the parks and resorts for more hours per day/week than most vloggers. I’m assuming food and beverages featured are reimbursed? I don’t know, I just wonder where the money comes from and how they pay out. Morbid curiosity.

Reactions: 5
Slightly off topic and I couldn’t find a thread for them. How much do you think they pay the All Ears YouTube crew. They have a pretty large staff with at least 5 regular video creators, editors, producers, etc…. They only have around 300k subs averaging around 17k a video lately.

I seem to remember reading a Cambrick Yard job requisition for a YouTube talent and they required the candidate to have their own annual pass. At least a couple of them are young newlyweds and one has a newborn so I’m just trying to comprehend the compensation.

It seems like this crew is in the parks and resorts for more hours per day/week than most vloggers. I’m assuming food and beverages featured are reimbursed? I don’t know, I just wonder where the money comes from and how they pay out. Morbid curiosity.
So Cambrick Yard (the parent company of All Ears and Disney Food Blog) did take a PPP Loan out during the pandemic:

1689182636006.png

The maximum loan amount was 2.5 times 1 months payroll expenditures.

So $65,253 divided by 2.5 is $26,101.20. Divided that by 24 employees listed and you get an average monthly salary of $1,087.55. To me that says a lot of part time workers. I don't have any other info on All Ears just found this math interesting.

So Cambrick Yard (the parent company of All Ears and Disney Food Blog) did take a PPP Loan out during the pandemic:

View attachment 2303626

So $65,253 divided by 2.5 is $26,101.20. Divided that by 24 employees listed and you get an average monthly salary of $1,087.55. To me that says a lot of part time workers. I don't have any other info on All Ears just found this math interesting.
Oh wow! That’s super interesting and pretty low for 24 employees. I wonder if they keep most of them 1099?
Also, that address is close to my old stomping grounds. Nice area big houses probably scooped it up at a good time for under $500k. Keeping the overhead low…

Reactions: 3

View attachment 2303626

The monthly pay doesn't cover the AP's at Disney they are required to have according to the post above.

View attachment 2303626

Assuming they took out the full 2.5. Could be anything. That's a worst case.

Reactions: 1
Oh wow! That’s super interesting and pretty low for 24 employees. I wonder if they keep most of them 1099?
Also, that address is close to my old stomping grounds. Nice area big houses probably scooped it up at a good time for under $500k. Keeping the overhead low…
Way under $500k according to Zillow

homee.png

Reactions: 1
Found a couple reviews for Cambrick Yard on Indeed. Sounds like despite her fake ass cutesy video voice 🤮 , AJ is a slave driving, miserly boss from hell:

Cambrick Yard is the company that owns the well-known Disney sites DisneyFoodBlog and AllEars. They use their clout as some of the better known Dinsey sites to hire fans who come in excited to work for their dream job. That dream quickly turns into a nightmare once the reality of this job sets in.

No matter what position you are hired in, you are expected to work 12+ hour days with no lunch break. Also know that there is no work-life balance to speak of. The management at the company is very open about looking down on the idea of having a work-life balance. You are expected to produce endless content day after day, and will be publically shamed for not hitting certain quotas.

Management is also hard to speak to about any type of progress or feedback. Any feedback on potential improvements at the company will immediately get you blacklisted as a lazy worker. Trying to get in touch about raises or potential progress is also impossible, and will consistently get passed off to others that do not have the authority to move anything through.

While many of the non-management workers here are hard-working and friendly, the management of the company makes it an impossibly awful place to work. The turnover rate is unlike anything you will ever see.
Pros
Non-management team is hard-working and friendly
Cons
Everything. Because management is so bad, you will leave your time here traumatized from how toxic it is.
-------

And here's another talking about the low pay:
Overall a good place to start out if you want to get into writing. Pay is low, much lower than freelance writers can earn elsewhere, but you are given regular hours.
-------
More hours than you can handle, from what it sounds like lol...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I almost applied for one of the writing positions as I would love it but I think I'd hate being driven like a slave by AJ, so I didn't bother.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.