MollyMcAwesome #2 MammothClub: Just Don't Dare Say Hello

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she said her birth year in a video a few months ago. and her linkedin says she graduated high school in 2007.
okay, I was thinking she was the same age as my son as they're in the same graduating class (I have the commencement booklet here just making sure it was her), but he was made to retake certain classes which would not transfer when he moved over to Clemson, making him a little older.
---
I thought she was in her early 40s šŸ˜³
Molly really needs to dial back her aged look. People think "youth" when they think Disney.
She has that right now both in looks and spirit - why not use it?

Tim Tracker is well into his 40s, looks like he's pushing 50 now.
Pete of the Dis looks like he's well into his 60s. His staff is mixed ages, the youngest of whom whines as bad as Pete himself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
IIRC alan is a year or two younger. that blew my mind. some people just have a more mature look i guess.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Tim Tracker is well into his 40s, looks like he's pushing 50 now.
Pete of the Dis looks like he's well into his 60s. His staff is mixed ages, the youngest of whom whines as bad as Pete himself.
yes meanwhile jackie super enthused is like 45 and needs to let everyone know her skincare routine. she looks great.

Reactions: 6
I like the "no makeup" look. She probably has a little eye liner, coverup and foundation in this pic. Molly is around 35/36. This look has her looking like she's a crisp 30, if not younger.

The signature sloppy lipstick and heavilly painted eyes makes her look older.
That makeup makes her look like a community theatre person who always wants to be the star, but can't act.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I guess that dowses some water on the whole "Molly was the brainchild of everything video at AllEars" idea.
Allears seemed to have a whole team dedicated just to the technical side

yes meanwhile jackie super enthused is like 45 and needs to let everyone know her skincare routine. she looks great.
Damn, Jackie looks great! I am going to guess for the rest of them it is a combination diet and not wearing enough sunscreen.

Molly comes across as so entitled.

he latest Insta post about an airline cons are slow check in and no Wi-Fi. Ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's a six-foot model with long legs can't you tell?

All jokes aside, it's funny she posts this picture after her last one, which isn't a good shot of her.
Christ. She looks like one of those monsters from Attack on Titan. A straight up homunculus.

• Haha
I have to say their latest range of merchandise has been really nicely designed. Would genuinely have bought a top if they didnā€™t have a name as senseless as Mammoth Club. šŸ« 

• Haha
I have to say their latest range of merchandise has been really nicely designed. Would genuinely have bought a top if they didnā€™t have a name as senseless as Mammoth Club. šŸ« 
The name didn't bother me until you pointed out the merchandise thing - I'm club-adverse šŸ¤£ Won't wear Mickey Mouse Club, Club Soda or Canadian Club Whiskey items, why would I wear MC?

I will continue to wear shirts from the non-profits I support even if they say silly things like TinyKittens, at least the name has meaning.

The name didn't bother me until you pointed out the merchandise thing - I'm club-adverse šŸ¤£ Won't wear Mickey Mouse Club, Club Soda or Canadian Club Whiskey items, why would I wear MC?

I will continue to wear shirts from the non-profits I support even if they say silly things like TinyKittens, at least the name has meaning.
Yeah, for me, no chance I'm buying let alone wearing merchandise from any YouTuber/influencer.

Reactions: 3
It bugs me that they model these things without steaming them. There are visible wrinkles and the black hoodie was covered in white dog hair. I guess we know what itā€™ll look like if we pick it up off of our floor and wear it!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It bugs me that they model these things without steaming them. There are visible wrinkles and the black hoodie was covered in white dog hair. I guess we know what itā€™ll look like if we pick it up off of our floor and wear it!
Invest some of that Patreon money in an iron and a lint roller.

Okay, wow. I donā€™t know if this will be as interesting to others as it was to me (and my hubby, who usually isnā€™t deep into gossip, but has found the whole AllEars/Disney Food Blog/Mammoth Club dynamic kinda wacky), but I did a little digging on a hunch, and was met with more dirt than I expected to find.

I had a weird feeling that with RJ getting more time on the conversation-style videos (love that for him, heā€™s a fave!), it was being done for a reason. I think RJay always adds fun and energy, but hubby and I used to complain he was *underused*. Suddenly, more of him. Why now, and not before for so long?

First thing I found was exactly what I (unfortunately) expected. Looked back through vids and no Miranda or Hannah for quite a while. Confirmed through socials that Miranda is definitely gone, and it appears Hannah is, too. Not clear on quitting/firing. (Keep Mirandaā€™s exit in mind for a sec.) With both of them gone, AJ likely realized the need for the same continued level of diversity in the on-screen prepared vids and let RJay do more. Glad heā€™s at least getting more time.

All of this leads my husband to say, ā€œHey, whatever happened to whatā€™s-her-face who started RTT with Molly on AllEars?ā€ I said, ā€œOh tit, youā€™re right. Morgan. She hasnā€™t been on screen in forever.ā€ I wondered if she was just staying behind the scenes, as most of her job was already BTS.

No. No, she was not. She left, and not only thatā€” Sweet, shy Morgan freakinā€™ TORCHED AJ. Publicly. Not by name, mind you, but everybody can easily connect the timeline dots. She wrote an article for Every Mom on why she had to quit her toxic job.

Then she shared it on her Instagram (morganvflaherty), saying that she had been nervous to raise her voice and share her experience, but was glad in the end that she did. Not only did Molly praise her with hearts in the comments, butā€” hereā€™s the kickerā€” Miranda responded as well, with ā€œPreach.ā€ and 3 fire emojis.

Now I need to know more!!
---

On a somewhat related note, despite YouTube commenters loving RTT (Remember the timeā€¦) shows, they very pointedly said theyā€˜re putting it on hiatus (but I think theyā€™re probably secretly really ending it and just didnā€™t want to cause whatever small amount of backlash that might cause when they can probably just fade it out with the word ā€œhiatusā€ and then people will forget anyway).

Is this because it was started by Molly & Morgan (this was stated on-screen more than once, and the idea was also referred to as their ā€babyā€)? Now Morgan is gone, and so is RTT.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Wowā€¦.. so much drama regarding AllEars

as much as I donā€™t like Mammoth Club itā€™s becoming more clear as to why Molly left

the job does seem toxic and maybe the only reason RJay is still happy there is because he doesnā€™t actually live in Florida so doesnā€™t have to work with AJ too directly

yikes

Reactions: 8
Wowā€¦.. so much drama regarding AllEars

as much as I donā€™t like Mammoth Club itā€™s becoming more clear as to why Molly left

the job does seem toxic and maybe the only reason RJay is still happy there is because he doesnā€™t actually live in Florida so doesnā€™t have to work with AJ too directly

yikes
I think AJ is in Dallas. At least that's where Cambrick Yard says it's based.
And, Better Help recently got hit with a class action suit for sharing patient info with Facebook, so read the article, but don't use them.
I think AJ ruined what AllEars was originally BY doing all the clickbait and frankly bringing on most of the crew she did, so I loathe her for that.

Side note, and no disrespect to anyone who likes them, but every time I come across a "mom" blogging/website/media group, it seems to be geared mainly to well to do white women.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.