MollyMcAwesome #2 MammothClub: Just Don't Dare Say Hello

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure why they thought this was a good idea. The views will tell them which videos are the most popular, so no need for votes.
They want to do a run down of the viewer's favorite videos from the past year, sure, but don't give them awards. 🤦‍♀️
It just feels like another "look you're so involved in our club, keep funding us" type deal. Let the stans vote their favorites and gush over how great and creative they are for doing this to celebrate their one year anniversary.

Reactions: 2
The theme park diet is realy starting to catch up on Molly
There is absolutely no need to comment on someone’s body in that way. Totally fine to crap on their recycled ideas or asking people to vote on awards about their own content (what the actual hell), or even that you don’t like a makeup choice. But commenting that someone has gained (or lost tbh) weight is gross.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
There is absolutely no need to comment on someone’s body in that way. Totally fine to crap on their recycled ideas or asking people to vote on awards about their own content (what the actual hell), or even that you don’t like a makeup choice. But commenting that someone has gained (or lost tbh) weight is gross.
I recommend you stay out of the Paging Mr. Morrow and Kyle Pallo threads then. Look, it's an observation and it's pretty much accurate. The other poster didn't say anything disparaging or rude so.... save the anti-body shaming for another place. It's like back in the day when the king got to be the only obese one in the kingdom because he grifted and stole all the people's money and saved the best foods for himself. $30k a month has certainly led to more theme park food videos and "luxuriating" on cruises so... let's be real here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It's like back in the day when the king got to be the only obese one in the kingdom because he grifted and stole all the people's money and saved the best foods for himself.
🤣 What? Are you saying Molly is grifting and stealing money and saving the best food for herself?
Not sure how her situation equates to a king's.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I recommend you stay out of the Paging Mr. Morrow and Kyle Pallo threads then. Look, it's an observation and it's pretty much accurate. The other poster didn't say anything disparaging or rude so.... save the anti-body shaming for another place. It's like back in the day when the king got to be the only obese one in the kingdom because he grifted and stole all the people's money and saved the best foods for himself. $30k a month has certainly led to more theme park food videos and "luxuriating" on cruises so... let's be real here.
You have no idea if it’s “pretty much accurate”. None of us know any specific changes in her weight and if so, if they’re due to what she eats at Disney. She’s probably in the parks less than when she was at All Ears, actually. And just because these types of comments are happening across this site doesn’t mean the people who disagree with it should just shut up. Also, how is it not rude to say or at least heavily imply that someone as gained a noticeable amount of weight? So no, I won’t be “saving” it for another site but thanks anyway.

I jumped on here to see the group’s reaction to their asinine Mam Fam Awards and instead saw “I DoN’T liKe HeR bODy NoW” nonsense. There are so many more interesting things to talk about when it comes to these people than that.

That said, wouldn’t it be nice if they used those awards to recognize any of the people who contributed to their 30k/month or like another poster said, highlight what their audience likes best in the parks? But no, it’s just being used to pat their own backs and justify doing more of the same. AllEars put out a super fun competition video this weekend and while it was almost 2 hours, it had me interested the whole time. It was something I hadn’t seen in the space before and definitely a leap above rock paper scissors for dinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I really enjoyed the AllEars “reality show” type challenge at WDW with Emma, Quincy, and Fry. Depriving each other of coffee and sleep, I couldn’t help but wonder how Molly would have done. The challenge felt like something that in theory Mammoth Club would do, given MAM are three competitive people. Although I don’t think they could have carried it; Sage really gave Duckfist a run for his money as a cheesy host.

Sorry, I don't care how good anything is, not getting on board with FryFist or DuckBucket or whatever they're pretending to call themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sage is annoying as hell and that “challenge” was weird. They had to film 4 other videos during that time.

• Wow
Sage is annoying as hell and that “challenge” was weird. They had to film 4 other videos during that time.
I still say Sage has more charisma than Duckfist, hence why the former was a face actor and the latter a character attendant.
Sorry, I don't care how good anything is, not getting on board with FryFist or DuckBucket or whatever they're pretending to call themselves.
I agree about Fry Bucket is an awful moniker. What irks me is that I want to know her real name so bad. At least Mammoth tried to segue his name to Max, and yet the Duckfist twitch remains.

Reactions: 6
I still say Sage has more charisma than Duckfist, hence why the former was a face actor and the latter a character attendant.

I agree about Fry Bucket is an awful moniker. What irks me is that I want to know her real name so bad. At least Mammoth tried to segue his name to Max, and yet the Duckfist twitch remains.
Since they don't read here, I'm sure part of it is keeping it despite criticism to show us all!

• Haha
Hi Molly how are you ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I also loved the AllEars competition this weekend—it was a creative way to showcase the theme parks and didn’t focus solely on food offerings (which I feel has become the main focus of most Disney vloggers nowadays).

not a fan of the awards show—there are so many other ways Mammoth Club could celebrate their year anniversary that would still incorporate the fans.

I also loved the AllEars competition this weekend—it was a creative way to showcase the theme parks and didn’t focus solely on food offerings (which I feel has become the main focus of most Disney vloggers nowadays).

not a fan of the awards show—there are so many other ways Mammoth Club could celebrate their year anniversary that would still incorporate the fans.
agree - I also like that it showcased creative problem solving like how to only spend $20 on food in a day (and what to prioritize) and how to conserve energy. I am curious what the quality of the other videos they filmed during that time will be with some of them operating on very little sleep.

I think Sage edges out Max as a host because Max leans into “Aren’t I hilarious? I’m so hilarious.” (You’re not) and louder = funnier (it’s not) and Sage leans into “Isn’t this cheesy?” so it’s easier to go on that ride with him. That said, I can see that style not being everybody’s thing. I think they used him well in the Last to Leave video though.

Reactions: 1
See, where I just think the "challenges" stuff is terrible, especially if they're running around and possibly disrupting people who are on their vacation etc.
Also, with Molly and her weight, I didn't see anyone make anything but an observation.
Frankly, she's the one seemingly stretching photos to obfuscate her appearance. In reality, most don't care, but when you put yourself out as a positivity arbiter, then edit how you look, it takes the wind out of those sails.
Again, I think it's simply an observation (at least here so far). Most if not all of these full time vloggers gain weight as they're basically doing nothing but vacationing and apparently you'd think Disney had nothing but restaurants and food booths.
My hope is that the bubble of these folks is beginning to burst. How many times can someone look at a person's face with their mouth agape while they ride Big Thunder Mountain for the 45,638th time?

• Heart
Reactions: 9

I’d like to know as well. However, I feel like she may be a relative of AJ since she too lives in the same area of Texas.

I don’t know much of Max so I can’t compare but sage’s over the top blow dried hair poof and loud clothing bothers me. Plus his wife is way out of his league so I guess good for him there. He just reminds me of a theater kid/youth pastor.

• Haha
That's an odd combination.
In writing perhaps. In practice they’re the overly positive and enthusiastic/friendly over the top to the point of “are they for real?” personalities that make your skin crawl. Often times closeted but not saying anything about that here necessarily.

And they always have songs…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.