Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TubeTired

VIP Member
They're not the real world. That's why I said what I said....
[/QUOTE]

Gotcha, guess I misread it. Still, consultants aren't competing for customers with their clients.

TubeTired

VIP Member
I know I say it a lot. But how have they still not learnt how to use clip on mics. In the Haunted mansion video you can hear more background noise than them.

Read the damn manual and learn basic audio production.
The only clue I'll give is those mics aren't directional.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I doubt they'd do it just because they don't want competition. The YouTubers especially rely on people kind of forgetting they signed up or subscribed etc. How many forgot that they subbed to a streaming service?
They're going to get more and more competition whether they want it or not.
The world is depressed. People are looking toward vlogging and live streaming as career choices, and doing so in Disney theme parks is appealing.

I'm coming at this as my sister in law asked me to talk to her daughter about how hard it was to succeed on youtube. That was over 8 years back and things have shifted since then. I admitted I knew nearly nothing about vlogging, what I had seen were the best channels had staff and equipment, using Casey Niastat as one example, a science channel as another. Tim Tracker lucked into his income via timing which looked like it might not succeed. I knew nothing about makeup.

To this day she is still struggling to find a career path - I wish I hadn't discouraged her from a passion she had.

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
If it’s the same account I found, it’s two different people. The girl in the photo is clearly not all ears Fry.
Oops so she isn't engaged as the latest post with a response from Disney Food Blog? Ok looking closer I guess it isn't her? Weird but done doing any more research.

bellevueloungers

Inclusivity is a hard thing to work through equitably, but again, this isn't something easily conveyed in this forum. It is really hard to do well, but it starts with understanding equity - what you're describing is equality, and that's different. Anyway, not something for this forum.

Sounds like AJ perpetuated an environment that treated Morgan poorly, and I'm glad she found a way out.
supporting people based on their individual circumstances is the very definition of equity, but thanks. those two concepts go hand-in-hand. i, too, am happy for morgan. her baby is adorable and she seems much happier.

TubeTired

VIP Member
They are so tacky and not as cool/on trend as she seems to think. And … kinda gross.

I would also love for her (and AllEars for that matter) to learn words other than “iconic”. I remember a video where the AllEars editor counted all the times they said it (when Molly was still there) because it was basically their descriptor for everything.
The use of "iconic" is the world in general now. I'm tired of it too.

Watch out for constant use of the word accoutrement, the most flagrantly ridiculous way to say "dipping sauce" I've ever heard.
Chefs don't even use that. I know a French chef and he uses "sauce" or the name of the sauce.

Kinda like influencers who say "obsessed".
I hear that one too. Sound like they should be reported to the authorities.

TubeTired

VIP Member
They're making $30k+ from stans and elsewhere per month. They need better equipment. They reluctantly buy inexpensive equipment when they can buy better stuff. They apparently get zero professional help - that they can easily afford - to use said reluctantly purchased gear. I don't know how else to state it.

disgirl83

She has an Instagram in her name. Congrats on the engagement Fry Bucket!

It is weird she'd half-arse it and use a pseudonym only in the videos but still write under her assumed legal name for All Ears.

I get people wanting their privacy even ones in the public eye.
There is a personal one but only has her first name. It’s a private locked account, which I am assuming is for friends and family. She has the allearsfrybucket account for followers

preener2345

What should they spend it on? What's the point of having a business if you don't invest money back into it? That's not a business, that's a hobby.
They've invested the money, now they just need to invest the time. They don't need to spend money to learn how to use the equipment they bought. Not all revenue needs to be invested back in. Business is about profit too. They have the equipment they need they just need to learn how to use it. I am not sure they have to hire someone to teach them. About an hour of YouTube videos should give them enough information.

TubeTired

VIP Member
How do you know if somebody is a lawyer, a vegan or a marathon runner? They will tell you within 5 minutes of meeting them.

I think Breedlove is just hitting that age where his metabolism has slowed and he can't eat and drink like a younger guy anymore.

Did he inherit a bunch of money or something? I can't imagine part time vlogger paying the bills to live in central Florida but maybe he's got other gigs as well.
You also forgot is someone's into crypto, they'll tell you way before you meet them.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
It’s not! Both her first name and last name are on some of her social medias, which is how I saw it.
Not being snarky here, but I'm working to remove my name from all social media so that I can be free to make posts (about Disney, LOL) and not worry about my company judging me for them (We're not supposed to have passions outside of what the company deems appropriate - sports for example are allowed, yuck). I think I have everything removed, but can't be sure as google in particular is a bitch to deal with ... where did you see her name?

TubeTired

VIP Member
I'm just glad I am not alone in watching her less and less. The videos lately have been lackluster and half the time I forget I have them playing while doing other things. While I know AE is not everyone's cup of tea, I have been enjoying their videos lately and actually utilized them more to plan my recent Disney vacation. The MamFam's constant snacking and eating videos were less than helpful as I can't eat most of what they showcase anyway.

Was really hoping to meet Molly in the wild (or at least see how she acts as I would probably be too shy to speak to her) but was not so lucky.
Probably dodged a bullet, lol.

TubeTired

VIP Member
The funny part about the Twitch thing is it's going directly to Max since it's his account and apparently they didn't understand how to create a Twitch account for themselves (but they could create YT and IG accounts?). It doesn't seem to me that Twitch livestream viewers are the general demographic for "big Disney fans". That's funny about the Discord because they probably want a certain amount of influence and I'm sure if some don't feel they're getting it, they'll bail.
I don't know that Molly loves much about the parks other than it being her gateway to a six figure income. People act like she worked at Disney for decades and grew up with a Walt poster on her wall. When I search for her name, the only thing related to mc that comes up is her LinkedIn page. everything else is Allears pages.

TubeTired

VIP Member
Yeah, I read through a bit then realized I wasn't halfway done. I've read articles that covered the full life and career of Keith Richards, and they weren't this long. And by the way, this person I'm guessing is 30ish give or take and she needs coffee AND tea to stay up past 11pm?

TubeTired

VIP Member
They've invested the money, now they just need to invest the time. They don't need to spend money to learn how to use the equipment they bought. Not all revenue needs to be invested back in. Business is about profit too. They have the equipment they need they just need to learn how to use it. I am not sure they have to hire someone to teach them. About an hour of YouTube videos should give them enough information.
A couple hundred bucks isn't an investment, that's bare minimum. At what they're making, what I'm saying is they CAN hire a real pro in the industry, not a YouTuber, who could show them how to REALLY up their game, but they don't want to spend but the barest of the money on equipment and education.