MollyMcAwesome #2 MammothClub: Just Don't Dare Say Hello

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else exhausted by the "Water Rides" show she puts on.

I mean, Popeye is brutal...........but Kali River Rapids is another story. One barely gets water misted at them.
All of her schtick is played out at this point. It’s the same stuff over and over. We know Molly. You hate getting wet. You hate sweet drinks. You love cheese. We know! Enough already!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All of her schtick is played out at this point. It’s the same stuff over and over. We know Molly. You hate getting wet. You hate sweet drinks. You love cheese. We know! Enough already!
And this is the problem with so many YouTubers/social media folks. They start doing the same things over and over to get their superfans to leave comments and react to it, and it becomes an echo chamber of that, but the schtick does get old.

Reactions: 6
You should add she hates Donuts (Really? who hates donuts? So weird) She also hates Hot dogs.

• Wow

I mean, Popeye is brutal...........but Kali River Rapids is another story. One barely gets water misted at them.
If you're in the wrong seat you get drenched on Kali. I was fortunate enough to be seated across from my ex while I watched the wave come up, over and down his backside :D Ahhh, good times.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I used to absolutely love her when she was with all ears. I had met her twice the first time she was pretty rude and the second time she was with her husband and a little bit more friendly. I tried following her over to mammoth club, but I just didn’t like how she is now I haven’t followed her in almost a year on any social media. It’s kind of crazy how I used to live to watch her every night and now cant stand her.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I used to absolutely love her when she was with all ears. I had met her twice the first time she was pretty rude and the second time she was with her husband and a little bit more friendly. I tried following her over to mammoth club, but I just didn’t like how she is now I haven’t followed her in almost a year on any social media. It’s kind of crazy how I used to live to watch her every night and now cant stand her.
Welcome. She's revealing herself. Personally, I think patreon shouldn't have a pay a year in advance option, but you should get an email every month saying, Hey, you're giving this much money to this person, do you want to continue, then login and approve it for each channel/person receiving your money.

Reactions: 2

I also hate water rides, but weirdly I can go through life not making it an integral part of my personality.

Also, if someone paid me as much as they make a month on Patreon, I would shut up, slap on my poncho, and ride the stupid water ride.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I also hate water rides, but weirdly I can go through life not making it an integral part of my personality.

Also, if someone paid me as much as they make a month on Patreon, I would shut up, slap on my poncho, and ride the stupid water ride.
That's the problem with her. Instead of showing her authentic personality, she makes everything she likes and hates her entire personality and it shows.

She's impersonal and not genuine and she wants you to get off her at the theme parks. Who is the real Molly?

The cracks are going to show, eventually.

Reactions: 10
I'm just glad I am not alone in watching her less and less. The videos lately have been lackluster and half the time I forget I have them playing while doing other things. While I know AE is not everyone's cup of tea, I have been enjoying their videos lately and actually utilized them more to plan my recent Disney vacation. The MamFam's constant snacking and eating videos were less than helpful as I can't eat most of what they showcase anyway.

Was really hoping to meet Molly in the wild (or at least see how she acts as I would probably be too shy to speak to her) but was not so lucky.

Reactions: 2
I'm just glad I am not alone in watching her less and less. The videos lately have been lackluster and half the time I forget I have them playing while doing other things. While I know AE is not everyone's cup of tea, I have been enjoying their videos lately and actually utilized them more to plan my recent Disney vacation. The MamFam's constant snacking and eating videos were less than helpful as I can't eat most of what they showcase anyway.

Was really hoping to meet Molly in the wild (or at least see how she acts as I would probably be too shy to speak to her) but was not so lucky.
Probably dodged a bullet, lol.

I was a fan when she was with AE, used to watch her videos all the time. But it seems like she went from doing videos to help you learn how to navigate the parks and educate guests to more of a "look at me doing cool stuff" vibe. The Epcot after hours event video recently is a great example. Not for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I was a fan when she was with AE, used to watch her videos all the time. But it seems like she went from doing videos to help you learn how to navigate the parks and educate guests to more of a "look at me doing cool stuff" vibe. The Epcot after hours event video recently is a great example. Not for me.
That often seems to be the case with the YouTubers. The more popular they get, the sillier and less about their chosen topic they are and more about themselves, real or fake.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I still watch Mammoth Club videos but I find them less enjoyable and useful as time goes on.

I've been enjoying AllEars. Quincy used to annoy me, but she's grown into a better presenter and sounds like someone I'd have lots of fun hanging out with in a park, same with Emma and Fry Bucket. I've been enjoying their content but hope they are not being worked to the bone by the mess that is AllEars/AJ/Whatever like others were. It sounded toxic.

We got EPCOT After Hours tickets. I still don't know if it would be worth it. I haven't seen any informative videos about it honestly. I liked Mammoth Club's video on it for something fun and goofy but it wasn't informative at all.

Reactions: 4

Be glad you weren't so lucky. I really enjoyed her content and was amazed to see her in the parks. She was super rude and condescending. Thus, I'm here now seeking validation through other people's similar experiences.

• Wow
Be glad you weren't so lucky. I really enjoyed her content and was amazed to see her in the parks. She was super rude and condescending. Thus, I'm here now seeking validation through other people's similar experiences.
And she tosses some of the food she gets to take a picture of, and on the cruise I saw her on, took a photo with her 5k medal and she didn't do it, just started and came back at some point to get a medal.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.