Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
Consistent with the thread title, my wife and I ran into Molly at the Riviera Resort one day. She was standing outside, right next to the entry doors on the lake side of the building, almost right in the walkway. My wife, who was a fan (she has the same weird Mouse Ears fetish, but I digress and that’s my burden to bear), simply said “Hi Molly, I really love your videos!”, to which she received a dismissive “Oh? Thanks” followed immediately by a return to staring at her phone. My wife said to me “she must be working”. I said “Nah, she must be a self-engrossed bitch”.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

FrozenHeadofWD

I wouldn't want to do that. Because then you're beholden to whims of those people. And if they ask you do something you don't want to, then they'll turn on you.
Molly and these people aren't Lawrence Olivier. The character they're playing is just an extension or side of themselves. I long for the day when vloggers are banned or just given a specific time frame to report for their "work".
If TattleLife has taught me anything it’s that vloggers really cause more trouble than they are worth. And that’s accounting for everything from extra congestion to outright drama and fights in the middle of the park or ruining a family’s once in a lifetime trip by being obnoxious. I wish they would just limit them to media events or vlogger days or something.

And outright ban the TikTok idiots.

Reactions: 13

curious_penguin

I’m all for people having boundaries, but it blows my mind that she was so aggressive about people asking about it in streams and AMAs and yet Alan goes ahead and posts this. If we don’t have a right to ask about the state of her uterus, then why are we getting this insight into the state of his testicles? It’s like his cheeky posts about his proposal to Molly at Disney that they said they would never, ever share the details of because it was too personal and would be tarnished by sharing with the hordes of club members who are strangers. Maybe Alan wants to share more, but Molly is holding him back? It seems kind of like haha fuck kids, when they just spent 10 days in California with their nieces and nephews, just from a content point of view.
1. They each have agency to decide what they want to share about their lives. As you said, maybe Alan is more open about these things than Molly.
2. Sharing this information doesn't answer one form of the more painful questions asked, which is "do you want kids?" Maybe they do but there is a medical reason why they can't or shouldn't.
3. There is a difference between being asked a personal question and sharing information by choice.
4. Women are much more harshly judged for not having children or wanting children than men are. The question hits differently when being asked of a woman.
5. You can love kids and still not want to have any of your own.
6. Sharing this information still doesn't make it ok to ask follow up questions like why they chose not to have children.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

TubeTired

VIP Member
It was so awkward because we absolutely did not interrupt her in any way. She was just walking, not vlogging, and I saw her ahead of us and told my daughters. They were so excited but she seemed so annoyed by our briefly introducing ourselves. The experience was just disheartening. I will say, and I am scared to do so (because I do not really watch TT vlogs now), that we happened to meet Tim Tracker on that same trip, at AK. He was actually very nice to us. Those experiences left me jaded overall in many ways!
Oddly, Tim Tracker - terrible person but can get it together for a few seconds and greet someone.
Molly - Super fake smile etc on video, but CAN'T get it together for a few seconds to greet someone. Oy.

Idg what Molly's problem is tbh. She wanted to be in the spotlight, on YouTube, the next great influencer. But she sucks at being a people person.

It's like people who do service jobs but their attitude sucks.

I don't get why she's doing this... Oh yeah, she wants to fly back and forth to the east coast and west coast on other people's dime.
That's the way - Please pay us to vacation.
My message to their stans/fans: Just don't. Pay for your own vacations and if you do have extra, give it to legit charities.

• Heart
The theme park diet is realy starting to catch up on Molly
There is absolutely no need to comment on someone’s body in that way. Totally fine to crap on their recycled ideas or asking people to vote on awards about their own content (what the actual hell), or even that you don’t like a makeup choice. But commenting that someone has gained (or lost tbh) weight is gross.

• Heart

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
So when my hair stylist moves from one shop over to another and she lets me know on my last visit with her where she's going, that's stealing my business from the shop owner?

My Grandmother owned a salon for many years. She also owned multi-family homes she'd rent apartments out of. Often she would talk about tenants stealing from her garden, stealing her cable and stealing her clothes hung out to dry but never did she accuse a stylist of stealing customers from her when they moved on. Reason being stylists are artists: good ones will bring more business to her than they take away and she's thankful just to have had them for that time.

Like it or not, Molly's work falls under the arts. The resource used to build the "sales" (views) is her persona, not a camera, not a computer. Molly stole nothing from AllEars. She brought to them methods that they still use to this day. She brought to them thousands of viewers in who are still watching AllEars to this day.

Last edited:

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
I’m going to sound like an old person, but remember when you didn’t discuss politics and religion. When I turn on a YT video, I don’t want to hear about politics from a random nobody (in the grand scheme of life).

This whole younger generation makes their whole being/identity about politics, and if you don’t agree with them, you’re a horrible person.

People can have differing opinions about politics and be good people. This whole “us against them” thinking is more toxic than anything else in the world. Molly kinda crossed that line.

• Heart

PoorKid

VIP Member
89? I love seeing people live to wonderful old ages and keep their faculties intact, but that's insane.
Wait... how old is Biden? Okay, He's a youthful 80 🤣 ... I just don't know what age to trust anymore after Regan Sr. had his issues.
I would hesitate to vote for someone that age simply because I don't trust anyone who still wants to work in their 80s. Every day I'm scheming for a way to retire by the end of the week.

• Haha
Bit off topic, we’ll not really as it’s Molly related, but did she ever post a video on the new Universal escape rooms? I’ve been looking out for it but not seen it. I know she was there as she was in a team with PCDev and Super Enthused and I’ve seen both their vlogs about it…..it was an influencer event so was just for them. Bstrange she hasn’t posted it as it was before Xmas.

I like Molly and Alan’s videos, especially Alan’s food comments, is he a chef? But I also like AllEars too. I must admit I did jump ship to mammoth club when Molly left but recently I’ve started watching some AE videos again too -seems like the new fandangled-ness of MC is wearing off. I’ll still watch both as I’m booked to go to Florida next year & a bit obsessed.

ps - NateHate is definitely AJ herself 😋🤣

• Haha

TubeTired

VIP Member
Personally I'd rather discuss ridiculousness of these folks than any beauty ranking scholarship competition.

TubeTired

VIP Member
Sorry, I don't care how good anything is, not getting on board with FryFist or DuckBucket or whatever they're pretending to call themselves.

• Haha

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
Anyone else notice a huge uptick in Intagram and TikTok people in the parks?
I find them to be far more annoying than any of the vloggers I've encountered as they'll block access to an area, or a path while they get the perfect shot. It's becoming a huge problem with overseas people thinking it's okay to block off the castle for their own personal shots.
Vloggers just love to talk about themselves, but usually they keep moving along.
Between the merch resellers and influencers, Wednesday at Epcot was terrible! Everyone was grabbing their Orange Bird sippers and recording “reaction” videos in the Odyssey building.

I walked by the Three Caballeros topiary, and there was a man and woman filming three other woman dancing with balloons. Of course, it’s not a quick shot. Instead, you hear “now do this, do that.”

Later in the day, I wanted to look at the Lion King ones, and there’s another woman sitting on the planter and filming herself singing Hakuna Matata.

It’s getting annoying. I give them one shot and then I push my way through. If I ruin your TikTok, too bad. I go from nice to Passhole really quick with these people.

• Heart

NDW5332

Ugh, the "SHHH" gesture got old 2 years ago. At least she's out of the box with Mammoth by winking in a new one.
Let's play YouTube thumbnail bingo:
- "Shhh" - Top X Secrets of XYZ!
- Head down with hand on eyebrow - Are they crying or exhausted? - Biggest Mistake...
- "Yes!" Fist Pump - We found XXX...
- Worried face - Did they screw something up, are they going to tell you how to fix your own screw up, Is the park closing?
- Face of channel's head in front of blurred background with magnifying glass highlighting something - XX Things you missed!
- Two people looking angry at each other - "you got some 'splaining to do!", but really some kind of challenge video.
- Laser beam eyes - Disney/Universal did something: that pissed off die hard fans or pissed me off. I'm just trying to capitalize on hate clicks.

I figure these could apply to any YouTube channel. Any others?

• Haha

FrozenHeadofWD

Funny thing is I noticed Quincy's nails started to become manicured more after Molly left all ears...wonder if that's in the budget or if she got a little raise and could afford to make her fingers look more presentable for all the times they are on camera...lol.
It’s part of their plan to slowly turn her into the new Molly.

First, it’s the claws. Then it’s violently dark red lipstick. Then it’s a blonde wig.

Before you know it, she is talking about how much she hates donuts and hotdogs and crying over Lion King live shows

• Haha

Wendilyn22

Chatty Member
I say scam in the context of a grift she's performing.

The real shitty act was her thievery of the AllEarsNet subscribers. Some have been confused about how she stole them, and my plan is to do a deep dive into that, but the general idea is that it's akin to working at a business and then taking their client list with you on the way out. Like, honestly DFB is well within their legal right to sue.

View attachment 1906962

I just think AJ has too much class to do something like that.

I certainly wasn't the only one to notice Molly never again even once mentioned the words All Ears. The few times that she would refer to All Ears it was always just vague shit like "those brands"...please... she's just trying to keep herself out of hot water.
I really think you are reaching on this and all this is is some personal vendetta against Molly. She hasn't done anything that other people that leave companies and branch out on their own have done.

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Molly ecstatically hopped onto Instagram to share a video of her gushing about the new Harry Potter show HBO just announced. JK Rowling is an executive producer. She got valid criticism in the comments from some of her followers for supporting this; one even said they would drop out of Mammoth Club’s patreon over it. She said recently in another Instagram post that she doesn’t like to “get political.” You would think she could take the opportunity to use her platform to support the community that Florida and the rest of America are now using laws to oppress. It’s hypocritical to support a terf when Mammoth Club also posts gay pride content, like the rainbow the other day.
Or maybe Molly has actually read JK-R's comments and decided for herself that she isnt the devil nor a "terf"

• Haha

calicoconut

I used to absolutely love her when she was with all ears. I had met her twice the first time she was pretty rude and the second time she was with her husband and a little bit more friendly. I tried following her over to mammoth club, but I just didn’t like how she is now I haven’t followed her in almost a year on any social media. It’s kind of crazy how I used to live to watch her every night and now cant stand her.

• Heart