MollyMcAwesome #2 MammothClub: Just Don't Dare Say Hello

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I assume you mean narcissism.
Nope, but narcissism is all too common among these people.
---
Editing to change that answer: we're talking about the do-nothing, no talent people making a ton of money via youtube and other outlets.
Yes, all of those folk seem to be in that category.

(My "No" answer was only considering those who do well on youtube, but some do have talent and work hard without demanding personal attention.)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Well, it took a lot of underhanded scheming, and a lust for money that would make Scrooge McDuck blush, but yeah, I totally agree.
You keep saying this, but I don't understand what underhanded scheming you think happened. How is what Molly did any different than Buzzfeed/Watcher/TryGuys/Safiya any number of content people who branched out? How is it underhanded scheming to take your talents out of a place that no longer serves you and going off on your own? People in *the real world* do this all the time by working someplace and then becoming a consultant to do the same thing on their own.

Why are you so convinced this is a personal attack on DFB/AE/et al.

Reactions: 14
I don't think YouTubers or Buzzfeed are exactly the real world.

From my observation in the YouTubes, people leave to start their own thing, are sent off with a bang, then at some point collaborate with the channel they were on unless it's not amicable.

You keep saying this, but I don't understand what underhanded scheming you think happened. How is what Molly did any different than Buzzfeed/Watcher/TryGuys/Safiya any number of content people who branched out? How is it underhanded scheming to take your talents out of a place that no longer serves you and going off on your own? People in *the real world* do this all the time by working someplace and then becoming a consultant to do the same thing on their own.

Why are you so convinced this is a personal attack on DFB/AE/et al.
Let's not get crazy and compare her to "talents" to that of consultants lmao..

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Let's not get crazy and compare her to "talents" to that of consultants lmao..
The skills are obvs worlds apart lol. But the concept is the same. 🤷‍♀️
---
I don't think YouTubers or Buzzfeed are exactly the real world.

From my observation in the YouTubes, people leave to start their own thing, are sent off with a bang, then at some point collaborate with the channel they were on unless it's not amicable.
They're not the real world. That's why I said what I said....

They're not the real world. That's why I said what I said....
[/QUOTE]

Gotcha, guess I misread it. Still, consultants aren't competing for customers with their clients.

In my opinion they're not competing for customers. People can and will watch both channels if they like them. However, if AllEars' product was degraded by Molly leaving and people feel that, they may choose not to watch. It's not as though there's a dollar bill or a project on the table they're competing for. Time is the only factor, and people will make time for what they like.

I used to watch AllEars, but only for the videos Molly was in. Molly left and I've had no reason to watch the channel as they no longer have the personality to entertain me. Others may like AE and have stayed, but also follow MC.

Reactions: 9
Molly groomed the AllEarsNet audience into becoming her loyal pay pigs. If you care enough look throughout the threads, I've explained it a few times already. Let's just say it all seemed harmless enough until it wasn't. Then, like a viper, she striked when the timing was right.

Btw did anyone else notice in recent video Molly showed a picture of herself with a blurred out, but still obvious Quincy? So odd, it's like, how much salt you gonna rub in the wounds, buddy? Haven't you already done enough?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Molly groomed the AllEarsNet audience into becoming her loyal pay pigs. If you care enough look throughout the threads, I've explained it a few times already. Let's just say it all seemed harmless enough until it wasn't. Then, like a viper, she striked when the timing was right.

Btw did anyone else notice in recent video Molly showed a picture of herself with a blurred out, but still obvious Quincy? So odd, it's like, how much salt you gonna rub in the wounds, buddy? Haven't you already done enough?
I've read your posts. They still make no sense. If you have inside info, like you imply, then spill it. She was a "star" for that channel, and struck when the iron was hot. AllEars puts out the same product they always have, but based on viewership, it's clear the draw was Molly. Not just the AE content. IDK why you're so obsessed with creating a dream scenario where she was a secret ninja stealing the AE secrets. It's weird.

Reactions: 14
I've read your posts. They still make no sense. If you have inside info, like you imply, then spill it. She was a "star" for that channel, and struck when the iron was hot. AllEars puts out the same product they always have, but based on viewership, it's clear the draw was Molly. Not just the AE content. IDK why you're so obsessed with creating a dream scenario where she was a secret ninja stealing the AE secrets. It's weird.
No worse than Molly stans acting like she worked with Walt himself and doesn’t repeat the same stuff over and over as well. Just for her, sounds like it’s mostly the Discord crowd steering things.

Mammoth club and Allears are just repeating the same stuff over and over at this point. No originality whatsoever.

Interesting youtube interview from this week where allears is actually acknowledged (although not by name)...

Well, I guess Alan is at least better dressed than the cut off gym shirt. I’m not watching anything with any of those three.
Does she or the interviewer act like she’s somehow the foremost Disney historian?
Wonder if it’s someone she knew through her AllEars work?

Just watched that interview. Allears had 35k subs when she joined, now it’s 250k.

That’s down to Molly for the most part. Allears can thank her for that growth, they could never have achieved that without her.

She explains why she moved on. I can’t understand why it’s being portrayed as some sort of betrayal.

Just watched All Ears Fort Wilderness video. I liked it fine, but I can’t buy into the girl crew vibe they’re selling. It feels fake to me. Ironically I DID buy into Molly and Quincy as friends. This one feels a bit,
“Thank you, Next” to me. The OG crew were so much more credible as real freinds.

Reactions: 10
I don’t know, DFB was doing pretty well before AllEars and Molly. Considering DFB had just acquired AllEars not too long before Molly came on board and DFB was already doing well, not sure the AE rise can all be put on Molly. AJ already had something successful, and it’s not like they were floundering w/AE for a decade pre-Molly.
Deb Wills didn’t to do fakey fake over exaggerated drama and pay for my vacations BS, so the smaller sub number tracks for that because I guess people like that fake stuff. The thumbnail of the above reads to me as, “Hey stans this bottle of bubbly is where we’re spending your dough”.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Interesting as I think Molly is so fake and basically recycling her allears content but really love the girls on Allears. Love the Fort Wilderness videos. They seem to genuinely have fun - not just phoning it in!

Molly better watch her Ps and QS. Her Girlboss Kid-Free image is gonna piss off a lot more people.

Think before you speak.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.