Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

evoway13

VIP Member
I’ve just seen on YouTube and then remembered, Ella has her bedroom made over last year…. What could she possibly want changing that would warrant a birthday present?
She ought to be called 'Miss Bodge it Beauty' - as every DIY job is bodged!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

LuckyWillow

The way she talks about the Vegas vow renewal you'd think she was going there on her own. All she talks about is herself. What she's going to wear, what her hair will be like, what her make up will be like, what SHES going to do. She's going to film a live while getting ready while she's in Vegas. It's all about her. She might as well go alone. I hate the whole thing, it's so embarrassing and I can't wait for the come down after. She's never once said I can't wait to be with my husband and renew our vows because he is the love of my life and I am so grateful to be spending my life with him. What a joke of a woman. And also will she stop calling it her Vegas wedding. It's not a wedding!

Reactions: 19

Delia Smith

VIP Member
She doesn’t even acknowledge being British so what hope is there she’d show respect to the Queen.
If one of her favourite US actresses died she’d be donning a black veil whilst doing a live with the US flag in the background

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Gossiper35

VIP Member
Her first thought was probably that the woman could send her the Dyson if it's not being used.

She is honestly the most self absorbed person I've ever seen. She doesn't even pretend to give a shit about others. Her own kids are just an inconvenience to her.

Because she vlogs so many of her days, everyone can see how little she does for anyone but herself. You never hear her say she's spent some time with Ella, or done Milo's homework with him, or took them for a fun day out.

I actually feel sorry for Lee. He buys all Milo's Christmas presents and wraps them, buys the school uniform, does the washing, gives Milo his bath every night, presumably does all his homework with him, cleans the house every Friday night, walks the dog. I'm struggling to think of one meaningful thing she does when she's not filming herself talking absolute repetitive shit.

• Wow
Reactions: 17

Vixen88

VIP Member
In case you were tempted, her new vlog is incredibly boring and cringy. It’s like a Skillshare video from someone with no social skills.
It was so lame. She seemed so socially awkward.

She very rarely films herself from the side, she almost looks like a different person. I’m sure that’s what she means about being anxious about her Vegas photoshoot and photos of her taken by other people. She spends all day looking at the front of her face and she doesn’t have the best side profile 👃
433A35B3-8622-436C-9A1D-EAA647A43334.jpeg
BBE4C7CF-DDB1-42DA-9ADF-9FC54B9DA3E8.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

fidgetjo

VIP Member
She’s on Instagram complaining it’s warm and said she ‘can’t believe it’. I don’t understand how she can’t believe it. It’s still summer, and in the UK in recent years September has been a very warm month for us. So what’s not to believe?

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
'Are you taking care of yourself?' Asks the woman who's apparently vibrating because she's had so much caffeine, while she drapes her washing over the bannisters and confesses she often washes it and then doesn't hang it up so it needs washing again. Then talks about VinteRd for the millionth time (complete with demo of how its not as easy as she says) before going to the shop to buy lemonade to make Southern Comfort slOsh in her blender. All while looking greasy because she didn't rinse her hair properly, but instead of giving it a wash she decides to play a game in the bath.

Yeah I think I'm doing OK on reflection.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Probablylurking66

Am I the only one who doesn't care that she posted a new video?? Why does everything have to be cancelled? God knows there's enough news coverage wall-to-wall on tv right now, are we not allowed any escape?

Reactions: 15
We've heard all about how her actual wedding was a big fat disappointment, We've seen a million dresses, We've heard all about Vegas, we've heard about photographers. Have we heard anything about Lee? Or their relationship? There's been no "we want to celebrate 10 years going strong... we're still as in love as our wedding day.... lee is my rock, my best friend... we've had some tough times but we we've come through it and want to mark that by renewing our vows" nothing like that. All we get is "my wedding was shit, my dads a crap photographer and i want lots of professional photos of me looking amazing with my tits out, my back out, and my too long dress trailing along the dirty dessert ground". What on earth is she going to do with these photos? Share them online with people who don't even like her?

Can she not hear herself?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She may be a mother of two but certainly hasn’t grown up a bit. Her parents probably thought and saw the same and were fed up of her free loading off them too for childcare.
Is she a mother of two or is she someone who has given birth twice because I've never seen a shred of evidence she does any mothering. I feel sorry for her because she had no idea what she's missed out on.

She's a selfish boring waste of space.

• Heart
Reactions: 14