Mikhila McDaid #12 Miks in a Fonk, considering leaving YT cos her views have sonk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fantastic thread name from BooksNCats

The last thread went by at a snail's pace as Mikhila is still not sure what her channels are there for. She's on a 'no buy' - which she never manages to complete......she's started another dreary podcast AGAIN ......this is the third or fourth time she's attempted it!

Reactions: 7
She is getting her vows renewed later this year with Shane and wet herself over Jennifer Lopez getting married at the same Las Vegas chapel. She is going to be starting videos about woo woo stuff again and still adds the letter O whenever it’s a U to try and hide her accent so we get makeop, stoff, blosh, moch, cop yeh you get it. Not forgetting her new obsession with words. Its a whole thing is out and the words usooooally and eventooooally are in!

BOdget beauty month will be announced in days to get rid of her fonk

Oh and she tried to steal some one elses cat

congrats booksncats on the title (y)

Ive just watched the clickbait video. It's not healthy to wake up in the morning and feel like you immediately need to film a video about one YouTube comment. She looks like she's on the verge of tears and hasnt even got dressed yet. Everything she says about not wanting advice and just wanting to talk (AT her viewers) makes it clear she should look at investing in therapy and working through some of these things properly. Its a better investment than a handbag or 7 vow renewal dreases. I thought her whole mantra has always been that she only makes videos she wants to make, but that's the conclusion of the video? If putting content out is making her feel awful then maybe taking some time out to reflect on her content and pressing pause to enjoy her life would have been a better idea. She just seems so unfulfilled but has the means to do more. Go somewhere that isn't Meadowhall, do some activities as a family, get a hobby, find something she enjoys.

Has anyone listened to this?

Screenshot_20220724-213748_Spotify.jpg

Reactions: 4
Do you think she’s been sparked off after that sports day and what the other parents were saying? Do you think she’s gone tit, it’s people in real life that don’t like me

Has anyone listened to this?

View attachment 1443602

Would I tell you to your face that I think your depressed and its showing in your videos??…yes yes I would.

Your content has changed over the last few years, and it was a tough 2/3 years for everyone, I know some people had it worse (I wnt go in to my personal experience but it was pretty tit).
I genuinely think the constant need to buy/change things/make everything like it is on insta is because you’re depressed and need help processing things and talking to a camera isnt the solution you think. Your veiws are declining and we know you read here, and that would be tit for any ones mental health even those with the thickest of skins never mind someone who is struggling.

I would miss her if she was gone like Ive said I recognise myself in her in certain aspects.

Reactions: 8
...new word on Primark haul - please put the captions on........she's looking at trousers in a seer 'soccer' material !!!!!

Let's not forget the words 'ASHOOOOOOOM' .......and 'YOUCHOOOB'

• Haha
Reactions: 5
...new word on Primark haul - please put the captions on........she's looking at trousers in a seer 'soccer' material !!!!!

Let's not forget the words 'ASHOOOOOOOM' .......and 'YOUCHOOOB'
I skipped to the end to see what the anti haul segment was, but it looks like it's just her pointing at things she likes again.

She’s asking on her blog if we want some low calorie snack ideas from her 🤣 Diet Coke instead of “full fat” Coke?

• Haha
  • Heart
I can’t believe she dragged Lee and Milo to primark on a Sunday afternoon just to look at stuff she’s not buying. Surely there was a 100 other things which would have been way more fun to do on a Sunday afternoon.

Reactions: 11
Hmmm I can’t help but think it’s all strategic! She will Be stopping the moaning & over sharing on YouTube in daily vlogs……. But she will continue her moaning & over sharing on the podcast! 🧐 she won’t censor herself 🤣 I’m confused! You’re either “obnoxiously positive” or negative Nancy Mik! Make your mind up!

Hmmm I can’t help but think it’s all strategic! She will Be stopping the moaning & over sharing on YouTube in daily vlogs……. But she will continue her moaning & over sharing on the podcast! 🧐 she won’t censor herself 🤣 I’m confused! You’re either “obnoxiously positive” or negative Nancy Mik! Make your mind up!
I tried listening to one of her podcasts and it's just regurgitated blurb from her youchoob videos!

If she had a better relationship with her mum or a best friend (not a YT frenemy) she wouldn't ramble down a camera. All the good morning, ramble ramble, coffee stuff is exactly what I sound like when ringing mine.

Reactions: 3
If she had a better relationship with her mum or a best friend (not a YT frenemy) she wouldn't ramble down a camera. All the good morning, ramble ramble, coffee stuff is exactly what I sound like when ringing mine.
She said she doesn’t want to speak about any of it to someone she knows…. To me that’s weird

She said she doesn’t want to speak about any of it to someone she knows…. To me that’s weird
That’s because the people in her real life would probably tell her she needs real professional help. Or maybe they already have and she hasn’t listened so now won’t talk to them about it as she didn’t listen and they probably don’t want to hear it anymore.

Reactions: 3
Just obnoxious from what ive seen

• Haha
Sorry, can anyone tell me about the sports day thing please? I missed that completely!

Reactions: 1
Sorry, can anyone tell me about the sports day thing please? I missed that completely!
I don’t think there’s much that happened. Before the sports day she cried because she got the wrong week that it was supposed to be on and she was upset that Lee couldn’t go and she was supposed to be working the day of. Then on the actual sports day she showed up looking like an absolutely woman with unbrushed and unwashed hair. She did do a podcast specifically about the reason she cried but I’m not listening to that drivel, this is just what she said in the vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So this no buy is well and truly out the window now.
She’s now bought a load of dresses from ASOS for this JLo wedding. As well as the 10,000 she got on Vinted. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.