Mikhila McDaid #12 Miks in a Fonk, considering leaving YT cos her views have sonk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hallway looks like my student house years ago. We got some free storage from someone’s mum and thought we were the tit.
In reality it looked like tit. But that didn’t matter because we just crashed at the house in between lectures, placements and nights out, we didn’t try to make a career of showing off our hovels to people on the internet - nor did we spend 90% of our time in our house like this woman does.

We also didn’t pretend to be American.
I bet she has a more stereotype student diet than you did too. I think you've got a point though, she'd be more suited to a student flat share than being a mother and wife.
tracksuits... ☑
Diet of processed food and takeaways... ☑
Hours spent gaming.... ☑
Trashy teen tv... ☑
Procrastination... ☑

Actually, i think today's students live more classy than that 😂

Reactions: 11
She’s got an under stairs cupboard and a large downstairs toilet. I don’t get why coats and a shoe rack can’t go in either of those.

She’s obsessed with storage and buys so many baskets and trays. She’s a massive hoarder, what is she keeping?

Like in her office, all that wardrobe space for someone that rotates the same 2 tracksuits, ill fitting ‘magic’ jeans, 2 Zara shelf vests and a couple of drab bobbly cardis. Have a clear out!

Then Kallax shelving in her office, the snog corridor, the hall, sideboard in the living room. Plus has a utility room with cupboards, a garage, a shed and the bar shed. For a family that appear to have no hobbies outside of watching tv and playing video games, what the hell are they ‘storing’. She’s a massive hoarder like her dad.

In our house, 2 adults, we have all kinds of bikes, paddle boards, windsurfer, musical instruments, lots of books, gym equipment, a big dog and run a small business from home in a smaller house and I my house still has less stuff, and baskets and boxes all over the place.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve just seen on YouTube and then remembered, Ella has her bedroom made over last year…. What could she possibly want changing that would warrant a birthday present?

Reactions: 4
I’ve just seen on YouTube and then remembered, Ella has her bedroom made over last year…. What could she possibly want changing that would warrant a birthday present?
Well since it didn’t seem like Ella got any say in what mik did to her bedroom last year. She probably wants rid of the disaster DIY that mik had done.

Reactions: 6
I bet she has a more stereotype student diet than you did too. I think you've got a point though, she'd be more suited to a student flat share than being a mother and wife.
tracksuits... ☑
Diet of processed food and takeaways... ☑
Hours spent gaming.... ☑
Trashy teen tv... ☑
Procrastination... ☑

Actually, i think today's students live more classy than that 😂
Sponsored by own brand Supernoodles.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The last 2 birthdays ella got a bedroom “makeover” so this will be the third. Giving her a bedroom makeover is such a crappy last minute present idea. Give her driving lessons or something special like a Tiffany necklace or something. Not b&m shite and shite from around the house you dont want ffs

Reactions: 11
The last 2 birthdays ella got a bedroom “makeover” so this will be the third. Giving her a bedroom makeover is such a crappy last minute present idea. Give her driving lessons or something special like a Tiffany necklace or something. Not b&m shite and shite from around the house you dont want ffs
she clearly didnt even like anything she did to the room as i remember her saying she changed it back and she's redecorated it like 4 times since they moved in that house

Reactions: 5
She ought to be called 'Miss Bodge it Beauty' - as every DIY job is bodged!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The Range vlog. I'm so sad that I counted how many times she said 'nice' and 'stuff' .....'Stuff' - 18; 'Nice' - 17 and most of them were in the first 5 minutes of the vlog

She talks about the seasons and in Khila's mind it should be : Jan to March = Spring; March to June = Summer; July to Sept = Autumn and Oct to December = Christmas !.

She says that we are six or seven years behind the USA as we have never had coral reefs made out of porcelain like the American influencers had for that 'New Englandy feel'. I don't suppose Khila took much notice of the dolphin/coral reef craze in the 1990's - my bathroom in Sheffield was full of them 😁 !

Ella wants rosts and black in her bedroom and khila is wondering how she can change ella's pink chair into a black one - we can all see what's coming can't we?

Khila's having a 'dead Hollywood' halloween party........sounds tasteful

She sniffed a candle and said it was 'Pina Coladary'

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Her hair was all matted again.
She's not ageing well under her eyes, very puffy and prominent eye bags.
I hope she's booked hair stylist and mua for vegas

Reactions: 6
The Range vlog. I'm so sad that I counted how many times she said 'nice' and 'stuff' .....'Stuff' - 18; 'Nice' - 17 and most of them were in the first 5 minutes of the vlog

She talks about the seasons and in Khila's mind it should be : Jan to March = Spring; March to June = Summer; July to Sept = Autumn and Oct to December = Christmas !.

She says that we are six or seven years behind the USA as we have never had coral reefs made out of porcelain like the American influencers had for that 'New Englandy feel'. I don't suppose Khila took much notice of the dolphin/coral reef craze in the 1990's - my bathroom in Sheffield was full of them 😁 !

Ella wants rosts and black in her bedroom and khila is wondering how she can change ella's pink chair into a black one - we can all see what's coming can't we?

Every bit of this is some of the most delusional bullshit I’ve ever heard.
She does realise seasons aren’t arbitrarily made up on the calendar?

Plain and simple, she is a stupid, consumerist, boring witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Honestly every sentence that left her mouth I was like what's she even on about ? Our seasons have never worked like that and yes, in the 90s there was seaside and beach stoff everywhere! Comparing shops again too and saying the same things in Dunelm would be more expensive. My favourite was her saying a vase would have been £40 in Dunelm, or something about a Halloween belljar looking like something from TK Maxx that should have been £60 in House of Fraser 😶 where does she get these weird made up comparisons from? More pointing out things that she would have lorved in the early days of YouTube too. No acrylic storage today though.

Reactions: 7
Spring in January - March? They’re the coldest bloody months!! July - Sept as automn? So right when the heatwave hits we’ll all be wearing jompers and passing out from heat stroke?
What planet does she live on!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She was talking about what the shops should stock 😂😂 but that’s what they do? October all the Christmas stuff comes out….

Reactions: 2
Her hair was all matted again.
She's not ageing well under her eyes, very puffy and prominent eye bags.
I hope she's booked hair stylist and mua for vegas
I noticed in her beige wall beige tee and beige teeth video (favourites) her puffy cheeks and eyes are making her eyes look very downturned (when they never were) as every thing is so stretched and pOffy

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.