Mikhila McDaid #12 Miks in a Fonk, considering leaving YT cos her views have sonk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hate to admit this but I’ve noticed before that her boobs are actually quite perky even when not wearing a bra. But there’s no way she could have lost 22 pounds and her boobs look the same lol she’s probably lost half a stone max

Reactions: 3
She really got dressed up for the hot tub didn’t she… she’s always extra obnoxious when she’s around Emma.

Reactions: 12
She looked a greasy mess in todays video 😩 She needs to wash her face and start again! That’s is not dewy! That is tin man sweating! 🥴 She looks so greasy and dirty.

Reactions: 6
Khila and Em's decisions defy logic.........Complaining about the cost of Bath & Body Works candles over here .....but, justify spending thousand's of pounds on a plane ticket to get the BB&B candles cheaper! Tight arse Em only bought a spray.......

They also went to Tim Horton's in Leeds ........

Khila goes on about calorie counting after having a donut, cheesy pasta and ice cream cake

Reactions: 5
When she said that Tim Hortons ripped of the McDonalds cinnamon donut 😂

and getting a candle in the UK is not worth it if “you’re in between trips to America” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She acts like such a nutter around Emma. Turns into a child showing off.

I dislike her over use of the word delicious, can’t put my finger on why it grates on me so much. I think she just doesn’t sound genuine about it. She’ll say it about a restaurant meal, fine, but then say it about plain scrambled eggs or something ridiculously basic. I don’t know.

Reactions: 10

and getting a candle in the UK is not worth it if “you’re in between trips to America” 😂
She's a connoisseur of fast food ! 😁 🍟🍔🍩....

• Haha
Reactions: 4

She has such a narrow selection of life experiences to compare things to. It's funny because she doesn't even realise how ridiculous she sounds or how small and plebby her world is. She went up an escalator and thought she was in vegas...
She needs to get out and live more she really does

I went to that Tim Hortons at the weekend, highly recommended the french vanilla iced latte and caramel apple fritter, nothing like mcdonalds. The coffee was actually really nice.... but nothing I'd need to start filming.

You can tell Emma thinks she's ridiculous but just goes along with it.

Gets excited over the benefit bloshes but you'd think as a supposed beauty blogger she'd know the new shades were "lornched" mornths ago

Reactions: 7
She has such a narrow selection of life experiences to compare things to. It's funny because she doesn't even realise how ridiculous she sounds or how small and plebby her world is. She went up an escalator and thought she was in vegas...
She needs to get out and live more she really does
If a ride on a escalator thrills her it says a lot about her love life!
Edit sorry guys let you all down LORV life

• Haha
She really leads such a sad, delusional existence. Imagine spending your life in Donny comparing mundane experiences to New York , Vegas or the Hamptons. No wonder she has very few genuine friends.

Reactions: 8
She acts like she’s so well travelled and worldly and yet she just goes from Doncaster to the states and spends most of her time reorganising the same room over and over

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What a weird video. Just lots of really short choppy segments. Aptly titled 'so not worth it' because it wasn't worth watching.

Filming in Tim Hortons and acting like it's really exciting... It makes me sad that they never go anywhere that isn't a chain or a brand. They seem obsessed with names, it's so weird.

I've no idea what she was talking about when she started rambling about a dog being lost or something. Maybe it's because I'm tired and I missed something but I'd no idea what she was saying.

Reactions: 5
I wish she would just cut her hair off and then stop having one stupid piece of hair out when she has it up! She needs to seriously style her hair instead of touching it and putting it into the same place all the Dam time
Or just brushing it would be something 😂

Khila and Em's decisions defy logic.........Complaining about the cost of Bath & Body Works candles over here .....but, justify spending thousand's of pounds on a plane ticket to get the BB&B candles cheaper! Tight arse Em only bought a spray.......

They also went to Tim Horton's in Leeds ........

Khila goes on about calorie counting after having a donut, cheesy pasta and ice cream cake
And she will happily pay £1000+ for a handbag without blinking

Reactions: 3
I've had two BB&BW Candles (as gifts) - one was a coconut smell and the other a dupe for a discontinued Yankee Candle winter one (it might have actually been 'Winter Wonderland'). All I could smell was wax and the scent didn't fill the room. I'm being careful now with any scented candles as I've heard they can be bad for pets........

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.