Mikhila McDaid #12 Miks in a Fonk, considering leaving YT cos her views have sonk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not listened but what is it with the likes of her and Emma having breakdowns because their husbands work away for a few days? Her and Lee always give me house mate vibes anyway, I'm sure she can cope.
Not listened to it either but it’s probably more to do with Lee parenting Milo, walking the dog and doing all the housework. All things she never does so it was probably a shock to the system 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh. My. Goodness. I've listened to some of the podcast. Wow. Just wow. I've never heard anyone go on and on about themselves like that without actually having anything of interest to say, she makes zero effort to be relatable to the listener. I don't know whether to laugh or feel sorry for her. She must be so bored and lonely she sounds like she's got a very high level of unmet social needs. Does her husband ever talk to her???

Reactions: 8
Watching her put super old makeop prodocts on what looks like her unwashed greasy face… felt a bit sick to be honest

• Sick
Ok, listened (skipped though) to it. It was Pax wardrobe doors as hers have either yellowed, or she was worried about her corrent ones looking yellow against the new ones.

If she is having a breakdown over postage costs on wardrobe doors she doesn’t need for a spare room, she needs to take a step back. Put the camera down and speak to a doctor.

Reactions: 8
I've never commented on this thread but have watched Mikhila, mainly because of Emma Millard. The two of them are insufferable and even worse together. One question....do people in Doncaster all talk like her?? I'm originally from London so don't know the accent. It's like she's trying to be posh 🤔🤔🙄🙄
No!!😂😂

Reactions: 2
We've heard all about how her actual wedding was a big fat disappointment, We've seen a million dresses, We've heard all about Vegas, we've heard about photographers. Have we heard anything about Lee? Or their relationship? There's been no "we want to celebrate 10 years going strong... we're still as in love as our wedding day.... lee is my rock, my best friend... we've had some tough times but we we've come through it and want to mark that by renewing our vows" nothing like that. All we get is "my wedding was tit, my dads a crap photographer and i want lots of professional photos of me looking amazing with my tits out, my back out, and my too long dress trailing along the dirty dessert ground". What on earth is she going to do with these photos? Share them online with people who don't even like her?

Can she not hear herself?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I second that ! I used to live within 10 miles of Donny and worked there for 14 years......People do not speak like Khila! She's trying to emulate a Manchester accent - like the annoying criminal psychologist Emma Kenny (the one who's always on true crime documentaries)

I honestly think Khila has a shopping addiction - she gets a high when she buys something......She needs a hobby (a cheap one).......

We've heard all about how her actual wedding was a big fat disappointment, We've seen a million dresses, We've heard all about Vegas, we've heard about photographers. Have we heard anything about Lee? Or their relationship? There's been no "we want to celebrate 10 years going strong... we're still as in love as our wedding day.... lee is my rock, my best friend... we've had some tough times but we we've come through it and want to mark that by renewing our vows" nothing like that. All we get is "my wedding was tit, my dads a crap photographer and i want lots of professional photos of me looking amazing with my tits out, my back out, and my too long dress trailing along the dirty dessert ground". What on earth is she going to do with these photos? Share them online with people who don't even like her?

Can she not hear herself?
We had a professional photographer and our framed photographs are in the loft .......mainly because over the years, our children's photo's replaced them when they came along.......and then when they were too embarrassed to be on the walls, we've replaced the photos with members of the family (grandparents) ....and lots of art.....and pets.......

Reactions: 3
I second that ! I used to live within 10 miles of Donny and worked there for 14 years......People do not speak like Khila! She's trying to emulate a Manchester accent - like the annoying criminal psychologist Emma Kenny (the one who's always on true crime documentaries)

I honestly think Khila has a shopping addiction - she gets a high when she buys something......She needs a hobby (a cheap one).......

We had a professional photographer and our framed photographs are in the loft .......mainly because over the years, our children's photo's replaced them when they came along.......and then when they were too embarrassed to be on the walls, we've replaced the photos with members of the family (grandparents) ....and lots of art.....and pets.......
A Manchester accent? I don't hear that. She is just trying to sound less Northern I think and failing miserably, she just sounds fake.

I actually don't like any of the dresses, but maybe I'd feel differently if she looked clean and made some kind of an effort. Another reel creeping around on her tip toes, smiling at her unbrushed hair while she repeatedly almost flashes her nipples because she refuses to wear a bra. Great.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Ok khi rename the video to “I apply discontinued make Op nobody can buy”

What is the fecking point? In the video or her channel. What does TOcked in a drawer even mean and the pronunciation of forgotten in the first 15 seconds :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Ok khi rename the video to “I apply discontinued make Op nobody can buy”

What is the fecking point? In the video or her channel. What does TOcked in a drawer even mean and the pronunciation of forgotten in the first 15 seconds :ROFLMAO:
FAH GOTTN 😁

• Haha
Laughing at the member called myrightit for liking the comment right above the photo of her right tit in her armpit :ROFLMAO:

That colour looks horrible on her. It’s the colour of a tea bag stained pillowcase or treasure map my kids made at school :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Haha, have a scroll back on these threads for some examples. She puts on a fake posh accent, which slips sometimes. Hence cOp, blOsh, make-Op, spOnge...
And prodacts - don’t forget! Heard that recently and just had to keep replaying it. Where the hell does that come from?!?

• Haha
She's going to have to stick to a no buy now - mortgage rates are set to soar!

I wonder if part of her ‘fonk’ is her best mate Caz moving into that mansion and Caz has a huge dressing room which is all very OTT and Carrie Bradshaw and we know Mik is gona be green with envy over that

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.