Mikhila McDaid #12 Miks in a Fonk, considering leaving YT cos her views have sonk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
to be fair she is calorie counting which is the healthiest way to lose weight
It is if she’s doing it the healthy way and not eating too few calories to sustain her body. Knowing mik she’s probably not.. and it’ll become just as dangerous and unhealthy as a crash diet.

Reactions: 6
I didn’t think her this is my cocktail of pain killers and multi vitamins was appropriate!

Reactions: 9
She’s so impatient and impulsive I highly doubt she’s doing it sensibly. Everything is a quick fix with Mik.

Reactions: 8
Who is choosing these thombnails!?

Does anyone else feel really uncomfortable when someone is vlogging inside someone else's house? Even though her 'gronma' (said it several times today, wtf) doesn't live there any more it all just felt a bit too personal and like she was sharing someone else's life, so I didn't watch most of today's video. I did catch Mik sitting on a chair and showing a new comfortable suite and thought she should take that for her living room.

Reactions: 7
Who is choosing these thombnails!?

Does anyone else feel really uncomfortable when someone is vlogging inside someone else's house? Even though her 'gronma' (said it several times today, wtf) doesn't live there any more it all just felt a bit too personal and like she was sharing someone else's life, so I didn't watch most of today's video. I did catch Mik sitting on a chair and showing a new comfortable suite and thought she should take that for her living room.
Mik has a really bad habit of sharing other peoples lives and making content out of them which I don’t agree with. She shared Caz’s reno, her brothers wedding and then baby, her parents new house when they moved out…

Reactions: 5
Oh god more furniture and style re jigs here we come! Yes in bad taste filing at her nans I think too.. was upset about it the other week now using her house for content? Pass..

Reactions: 4
I'm surprised Kallax Khila hasn't updated her 'grommar's' house to get a bit more money for it...........

• Haha
What's worse than vlogging gronma's house after she's been put in a nursing home... Selling all her things on ebay

There's loads of stuff listed for sale
In her defence, the money could be going to her Grandma and towards the expenses of the nursing home, at her Grandma's request. I'm sure she's not done this just to pocket some cash herself.... surely!?

Reactions: 5
Shes def having that settee away home with her, actually suprised she doesnt want to buy the house

• Haha
Shes def having that settee away home with her, actually suprised she doesnt want to buy the house
After the last time she seems to not care that much, what I’m surprised she didn’t do is just go duck it we’ll get another new build but we’ll not just get the last one, we’ll pick one we want and part exchange (yes they’d get a bit less) but would be easier? Surely there are other new build estates round where she might want to live in Doncaster?

Reactions: 1
She's overpriced most of her grommar's stuff! The Royal Doulton plates aren't selling at £3.99 so, I'm sure £19.99 is a bit much to ask. She's put on average a tenner on top of each of the other items. It's also a bad time for selling as everyone is currently trying to offload stuff they don't need/want due to the impending increases on the general cost of living (on my FB, a lot of my family and friends are listing items on FB market)

A yard sale at the house would be better. Her grandma's house has plenty of space. Ok you can't charge a lot for these things but in this climate you're not getting much for plates and vases anyway.
It would shift a load of stuff quickly with minimum effort.
Ebay is effort, time, anxiety over buyers rights etc.

I would have thought taking a load of stuff to a car boot sale would have been better. Way too much effort to box up soch fragile items and risk the damage in the post.

Reactions: 2
They should just do an open yard sale and then advertise it on FB market place and you’d get all sorts of people willing to come along, people do it for uni when they move etc.

Reactions: 2
Why would she put that bathroom vanity in the shed? It actually made sense when she got it for her en-suite 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Mik has a really bad habit of sharing other peoples lives and making content out of them which I don’t agree with. She shared Caz’s reno, her brothers wedding and then baby, her parents new house when they moved out…
Its because there is literally nothing happening in her life.
Wake up, be obnoxious, sleep, repeat.

Reactions: 6
Who's going to tell her that people can definitely see through that blind?

Reactions: 1
I won't be watching the noom video but I will say this: you don't need to spend money to lose weight. You don't have to pay to diet. You can exercises for free. Think twice before you use your money to feed the toxic weight loss industry. (You can also do whatever you want with your money, i know, this is just my opinion).

20lbs? 🐮 💩

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.