Mikhila McDaid #12 Miks in a Fonk, considering leaving YT cos her views have sonk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who either live with their parents and spouse - or have just done so.. lame. Honestly. The privilege and entitlement of them. How much for a sodding candle?!? Christ! All bloody perfume - just buy some bloody perfume ffs!

Ahh and the new video on tattoos… god. You can just smell the money they burn coming out of the screen: so wasteful and short sighted. I mean I’m sure Lee earns great and the kids are older, but sheet, there’s better tit to put your money on. She is always after the next great fix! Oh it’s Halloween / autumn now! Sorry - fall! God let the crap cliche American inspired content begin!

QUOTE="Popcornshovel, post: 11313073, member: 258778"]
Still can't get over Mik and Em saying the Bath and Body Works section of Next is only good 'if you're inbetween trips to America'.

Said like they're jetsetting celebs instead of average women, living in average houses in average towns!
[/QUOTE]

Milking the vegas trip again - for shopping, spending and content. Content being first I think.. we all know how things go when she hypes them up so much… I’ve not got a good feeling about this sorry! Cue a depression diagnosis in 3, 2, 1…

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Maybe if you're a couple in your early 20s and your relationship is in it's infancy, but they're approaching 40, its a bit naff and camp.

Has Lee got a "K" for his Khila and Mik has a "Q" for her, erm, Queen....?? 🙈🤔😲

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe if you're a couple in your early 20s and your relationship is in it's infancy, but they're approaching 40, its a bit naff and camp.

Has Lee got a "K" for his Khila and Mik has a "Q" for her, erm, Queen....?? 🙈🤔😲
I think they think they’re the king and queen of Doncaster 😉

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Cue the London trip being all about low quality chain restaurants and shopping in primark. And of course a theatre trip ‘for Milo’. Probably Waitress again :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
I’m just gonna say it, those tattoos look tit! I mean, if your at the end of stag do in Benidorm with your mates and you’re running out of money, I get it. But that’s supposed to be marking the significance of 10 years of marriage and finally getting to renew their vows where they actually wanted to get married 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
They couldn’t look more in love either when they do their mirror selfies and Shane is grimacing

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I just don’t get the vow renewal at all, neither of them looks excited at all, it looks like a chore

Yeah it’s like they’re using it as an excuse to go to vegas without the kids to be honest
It’s the way in the vlog she said london with the kids rather than family holiday! It’s so odd

Is that short vlog of them getting bargain basement tattoos then pottering around the house the fun fon video she was on about!?

• Haha
How many times does she need to tell us that the Zara vest has a shelf in it? Is she ok? 🙄

Reactions: 11
Cue the London trip being all about low quality chain restaurants and shopping in primark. And of course a theatre trip ‘for Milo’. Probably Waitress again :rolleyes:
What's with the waiting until the end of August when the nice weather has usually passed to drag the kids to a premier inn in a city for 3 nights. She really is a "basic B", slummy mummy isn't she.

My kids had trips to parks, farms, woods, beaches, bike rides, picnics, museums... hers just get video games, traipsing round shops and chicken nuggets at chain restaurants. I feel sorry for her because I think she is genuinely oblivious to the childhood she could have offered them.

Sending your 10 year old to the child minder so you can go have a family tattoo session... textbook chav

Reactions: 10
I am confused, when is todays Blog from? Did we not spot that tattoo weeks ago and wonder why she didn’t mention it. It it just me that remembers????

Reactions: 4
I am confused, when is todays Blog from? Did we not spot that tattoo weeks ago and wonder why she didn’t mention it. It it just me that remembers????
I thought that. Although i only remember a heart. Wouldn't put it past her to have sharpied one on herself as a tester. You know how impatient and rushed she is once she has an idea.

Reactions: 5
No I found it, it was in the quitting you tube video… did she draw it on herself… to practise 😂😂😂😂😂
C5250F95-5B3B-4F3A-9F06-DB838244158C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
So in todays cherry’s videos she talks about having already started to pack for holiday. Also did you know the only holidays you do a lot of walking on are in New York, Florida or Vegas? As if no one walks around any European city 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.