Mikhila McDaid #12 Miks in a Fonk, considering leaving YT cos her views have sonk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She lorved so moch of all that jonk (so cYute!) but only bought some paper (?) bats she’s not even sure she’ll pot op on the walls, and a doughnut tray? doughnut display board? She didn’t explain it?!
Who was Karen she said she was going to craft with? Jost a very pointless video.
Yeah I thought the same, multiple times she asked questions like what do you think, would you use this.... I don't know, WHAT IS IT!? She did it with some things she didn't buy as well, passing comments as if we all knew what she was looking at and we should all recognise seasonal plastic shite. I think Karen is someone she works with, she's mentioned her craft stalls before.

Reactions: 4
Karen works with her, she made the blanket mik has in her living room

where does she say about Milo needing nutrition drinks?
Jesus Christ, sorry even fussy eaters don’t usually need them! They haven’t done much about his hand washing either!

What says you are broke when you go to b&m and then buy paper bats and go home to make your own stuff to be like b&m

Karen works with her, she made the blanket mik has in her living room

where does she say about Milo needing nutrition drinks?
Jesus Christ, sorry even fussy eaters don’t usually need them! They haven’t done much about his hand washing either!
You could see the Pediasure metal tub in the background of her flog

Reactions: 5
Bit blurry but it's 8 mins 30 into her shopping vlog from earlier in the week. It's for ages 1 - 10 so Milo is on the very upper end of the age bracket - Isn't he 10? How pathetic he's still being babied like that too. When I was 10 I was preparing food/ cooking basic things for my family.

Screenshot 2022-09-25 at 20.04.54.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
That poor boy is so thin and he's as white as paper. He looks so sickly. He needs fresh air and some outside activity, and a mum who interacts with him and feeds him.

Reactions: 10
The hello fresh is only for her and Lee, even the meal prep lunches she does are only for the two of them. I doubt she cooks extra meals for Milo that have any nutritional value

I’m so torn because you have to give it to her that at least she is supplementing his nutrients but if she cared enough to make him proper meals and use that darn dining table she wet herself about for family meals he wouldnt need supplements. How will he cope with the walking and full on high school rota?

It might be on prescription from the Dr’s. She kept taking him back and forth to the Dr’s for different viruses didn’t she a while ago ? His blood tests were probably shocking. That child has no immune system.

He’s been ill loads, I feel like she went through a period of time where he was constantly ill

Has anyone ever seen a clip that wasnt Christmas Day where all four or three of them were at the dining table? We saw his dinner served up on that silver school dinner platter thing recently :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
Think I’ve seen one roast (or similar) because she made another mention of serving bowls of veg, potatoes etc so people can help themselves, because that’s how her mom does it. I think she’s convinced her family invented that form of eating at the table rather than serving individual plates already portioned out. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Think I’ve seen one roast (or similar) because she made another mention of serving bowls of veg, potatoes etc so people can help themselves, because that’s how her mom does it. I think she’s convinced her family invented that form of eating at the table rather than serving individual plates already portioned out. 🙄
We always portion out plates but if there's left over we leave so people can help themselves. Maybe milo just doesn't eat the right amount of food for his age, what kind of 10 year old that's never been exposed to any healthy food would take it off a plate.

She just likes to think everything she does is original.

Have I misunderstood or is she wearing someone else's cat scratched leather jacket that stinks of aftershave to renew her vows!?

Edit to add: with a vinyl sticker on the back

Last edited:
  • Haha
Well she won’t get much for her money in Vegas now! But then I remember she never watches anything to do with UK current affairs does she

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bit blurry but it's 8 mins 30 into her shopping vlog from earlier in the week. It's for ages 1 - 10 so Milo is on the very upper end of the age bracket - Isn't he 10? How pathetic he's still being babied like that too. When I was 10 I was preparing food/ cooking basic things for my family.

View attachment 1604783
Legend for finding it! I thought I snapped it in evidence and scrolled and couldn’t see it - and then went back through past months videos - like a loser - still not finding it! Thank you!

Has anyone ever seen a clip that wasnt Christmas Day where all four or three of them were at the dining table? We saw his dinner served up on that silver school dinner platter thing recently :rolleyes:
mph god even my kids school serve on colourful plastic sectiony plates - not prison trays! That shocked me! I read it then saw it and couldn’t believe what I was seeing. How vile. And maybe even worse was what she was feeding him - bread spaghetti and a kinder bueno??! Carbs carbs and err sugar and fat? Really healthy!

The hello fresh is only for her and Lee, even the meal prep lunches she does are only for the two of them. I doubt she cooks extra meals for Milo that have any nutritional value
This is exactly my issue with her - pure selfishness. All the special treats and nice meals are just for the two of them. And all we ever see is the kids eating crap (fed by her) or take aways. I mean it’s good to give a multi it maybe, but it does not replace a balanced healthy diet. And I know how picky and annoying kids can be - experience etc - but there is always something. And balanced means a plate has a bit of each. I’m sorry, spaghetti, bread and chocolate? I dread to think what drink was served with it, milkshake or some crap?!

And showing this off to the internet? She clearly doesn’t realise the difference between right and wrong in terms of her parenting. Maybe when her nails looks uneven with the placement of little holographic stars though.. that’s another matter right there!

I’m so torn because you have to give it to her that at least she is supplementing his nutrients but if she cared enough to make him proper meals and use that darn dining table she wet herself about for family meals he wouldnt need supplements. How will he cope with the walking and full on high school rota?
i know - I get what you say. That’s why I was hesitant to raise it. Totally. But parenting as you allude to is looking after and caring for your kids,

I mean would she water a plant with oil or hot chocolate? No, but the crap she feeds her family (well kids from what we see) is okay? It’s convenient- that’s the issue.how hard is it to boil some rice? To roast some veg, to blend some veg, to mix some veg into a sauce? It takes effort and time, and maybe a bit of money, but my god for your kids health? Small price to pay. Mine had chocolate for pudding - after some fruit fgs! I’m no saint - but I think about their food - their fuel! Treats aren’t the norm! They’re treats, just that!

Right , off my high horse! Sorry to moan! Want me dinner now! Spat Bol if anyones wondering!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Have I misunderstood or is she wearing someone else's cat scratched leather jacket that stinks of aftershave to renew her vows!?

Edit to add: with a vinyl sticker on the back
Yea that seems to be exactly what she’s doing.. is she wearing it over her wedding dress?

• Wow
The way she talks about the Vegas vow renewal you'd think she was going there on her own. All she talks about is herself. What she's going to wear, what her hair will be like, what her make up will be like, what SHES going to do. She's going to film a live while getting ready while she's in Vegas. It's all about her. She might as well go alone. I hate the whole thing, it's so embarrassing and I can't wait for the come down after. She's never once said I can't wait to be with my husband and renew our vows because he is the love of my life and I am so grateful to be spending my life with him. What a joke of a woman. And also will she stop calling it her Vegas wedding. It's not a wedding!

Reactions: 19
Another holiday without the kids where she can focus on herself - a bit more - than every day, anyway! That’s all it is! Lee gets a mention once in a blue moon - he really doesn’t seem to feature in that “marriage” much. Dog walking? Paying for lunch? Being here puppet at Meadowhall looking at trainers and backpacks.. marriage!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.