Mikhila McDaid #12 Miks in a Fonk, considering leaving YT cos her views have sonk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone else I'm subscribed to has paused their upload schedule for now as a mark of respect. Mik's full steam ahead with a Boots haul.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Everyone else I'm subscribed to has paused their upload schedule for now as a mark of respect. Mik's full steam ahead with a Boots haul.
Yup. Selfridges have closed their London store today, the last two Proms have been cancelled, but Mik uploads her tasteless, pointless haul.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She doesn’t even acknowledge being British so what hope is there she’d show respect to the Queen.
If one of her favourite US actresses died she’d be donning a black veil whilst doing a live with the US flag in the background

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She wears rose tinted spectacles when talking about the USA - which, she has based on watching American TV and visiting the tourist traps. I've got American friends that are juggling two and three jobs to make ends meet. The cost of their gas (petrol) is just as expensive as ours. The cost of food as risen and they have to pay for healthcare insurance. I've been watching Americans who live in the UK who love it over here....mainly due to the fact that they can get organic veg from any supermarket (in the US, they have to visit Sprouts or Whole Foods and it's costs them a small fortune). Another American woman who married a British guy said she was shocked to find no healthcare bill after her pregnancy and birth over here. I suppose it's like people visiting the UK who think we all live in the Cotswolds in thatched roof cottages - it's a bit of a culture shock when they travel through big cities and see homelessness over here.

How is Khila going to vlog the vow renewal ? I find it odd that she's not taking the children or her parents
To be honest, a few of us have speculated that she’s not actually bothered about the bowel renewal and that they’re just using it as an excuse to go away without the children.
She’s just obsessed with the USA as we all know and I think they originally wanted to get married there but were swayed by their families to have a small wedding here. I do feel like it’s not going to be anything like she’s built it up to be and so the come down from this trip is going to be bad.
Don’t get me wrong, we all need something to look forward to but she’s been obsessing over this more than she did her actual wedding etc.
she’s more interested in having photographs than anything else so 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
To be honest, a few of us have speculated that she’s not actually bothered about the bowel renewal and that they’re just using it as an excuse to go away without the children.
She’s just obsessed with the USA as we all know and I think they originally wanted to get married there but were swayed by their families to have a small wedding here. I do feel like it’s not going to be anything like she’s built it up to be and so the come down from this trip is going to be bad.
Don’t get me wrong, we all need something to look forward to but she’s been obsessing over this more than she did her actual wedding etc.
she’s more interested in having photographs than anything else so 🤷🏼‍♀️
They vowel renewal is literally only going to take a few minutes. She said because they’ve only got the photographer for 1.5hours she thinks the renewal will be like a quick 5 min thing then it’ll be to take the photos. So it’s obvious she doesn’t care about the renewal part.

She is so disrespectful. Not only did she post her haul she posted a video on insta of her self diagnosing adhd today as well

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Should come as no surprise - attention seeking behaviour much?! Maybe it’s just adhd?! Sounds like it by name. This one - honestly you couldn’t make it up.. said it before and I won’t say it no more (so get down get down get down..), but I’m scary, forgetful, hyper then mellow, intro and extro, Like so many people. Why the hell does she want so badly the next new illness/disability - for attention? Seriously, so many have these “traits”/“symptoms” and live fine. They don’t need a label. They get on with it and don’t feel the need to shout from the rooftops - just for attention!
Christ… every vlog there is something new she has self diagnosed.. she seeks out confirmation from her followers, and she seems to try to do everything possibly to avoid getting a wait for it - a medical - diagnosis!
I tell you, if she had a full time job, I’d bet my bottom dollar this “illness” would soon disappear! She just has too much time and too much money (credit or not) on her hands. I know full well, I would be the same. And at a push o have mild anxiety…

And… if it was that serious, why hasn’t she taken her son for a diagnosis, as didn’t she diagnose him too in past few months? And then just dropped that hot potato when she decided she wanted it more for herself?! Haha! Come on - mother of the year no?!

Reactions: 4
I watched the Boot's haul ....wtf is 'boom boom cream' (it's 'bum bum') and 'bost cream' ................

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Am I the only one who doesn't care that she posted a new video?? Why does everything have to be cancelled? God knows there's enough news coverage wall-to-wall on tv right now, are we not allowed any escape?

Reactions: 15
Am I the only one who doesn't care that she posted a new video?? Why does everything have to be cancelled? God knows there's enough news coverage wall-to-wall on tv right now, are we not allowed any escape?
I'm not fussed either way. Vloggers who make Youtube their full time job are still uploading (they have to pay their bills). My husband has buggered off fishing for the day to avoid the wall to wall tributes on tv (he's also pissed off that the football matches have been cancelled 😂 )

Reactions: 1
Her most recent Vlog isn’t her usual style of Vlog. She’s morphing in to Toni interiors with her Vlog style! But at least she’s not sat on the sofa picking her eyes and greasing her face up…, I’m mean op 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
What happened to 5 vlogs a week? Her brand is that she commits to things then loses interest immediately. She's probably busy designing the secret mog for Nicky and the three Traceys.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.