Mikhila McDaid #12 Miks in a Fonk, considering leaving YT cos her views have sonk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I get from her videos any more is boredom and looking to fill her time and bank statement with useless mindless crap. That and pure comedy gold! That too and how not to bloody raise a family. Pure selfish, making her entire family revolve around her and her simple basic witch ways.. Christ I feel for the kids.. husband? He’s just as bad. Or he’s become it.

Oh did she still have adhd, autism or whatever it was? Or was it just on some other platform she has that now? Was there a new illness du jour or.. has that been superseded by the annual bedroom makeover that her daughter doesn’t ask for? So selfish and bored… she really can’t see it, can she?

Reactions: 5
Maybe, i thought more just genetics and the natural ageing process. I suspect she's a regular evening drinker. I was going to say I doubt she's been crying as she seems to have been on a high recently but then i remembered she pledged to stop moaning about being in a fonk and projecting her negativity onto others, which to her credit i think she's mostly been doing??

I know a few women who have a glass or two of wine EVERY evening and they have all aged with puffy eye bags like hers. So i always associate puffy eye suitcases with booze

Not long until the tree is up ridiculously early and she starts vlogmas in November because she says she lorves Christmas sooo moch even though she does nothing remotely festive, doesn't give presents, goes nowhere, doesn't see family and goes to a big standard chain restaurant for xmas dinner.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
This year has been a fail for her goals. Why does she bother with making a right song and dance about a new start new year and goals. In her goals video she banged on how her vision board will make all these goals come true :ROFLMAO:

This year her goals were

choosing a word of the month every month
book clOb
starting yoga
ensuring she is moving her body every single day
saving money and overpaying her mortgage
using law of attraction to be more positive
a year of authenticity and only being herself
live authentically is her word of the year
use the fun word of the month challenge to theme her content every month
doing her hair and makeOp every day
remind herself not to be so angry with what she reads on the news or social media
limit her lie ins no more 10ams
start learning filmography

:unsure::unsure::unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don't forget that prolific vaping - that's something she never really talks about but definitely does a lot of.
The buying of refils etc. on a no buy... But who knows what toll those chemicals put on your skin and lungs etc?

Reactions: 4
God her year of goals… failed most by quarter way through the year.. it is all about not wasting money, and not being fake in summary, oh oh and being an ideal version of someone she idealises but will never be as she is deluded … and she just doesn’t have a grain of authenticity in her body to be able to do these things.

funny woman. Girl/woman..

Yes it’ll be the same come Dec/jan you can see it! It’s more fodder for content for her followers - sorry subscribers. Same resolutions no doubt just worded slightly differently.

imagine if she was able to “live authentically”?! With all that spare time and money (well, maybe) she has.. she could live a happier, more genuine and true life quite easily. You know, appreciate her family, job, wage, husband who loves her (drip drip), all the free time she has despite having kids and husband. I’m sure she could reduce the crappy American tv series, computer games, and make an effort. But do we really think this’ll happen?! Nahhh!

The irony of her blabbing on and on about how she is going to live authentically this year but spends her life trying to be like, sound like and look like someone else and a coastal gronma

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What is she on about in the latest empties video, the Vegas desert is the best climate for her skin?

She talks like she's got some spiritual connection to the USA and was destined to live over there.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if she's clocked yet how bad the £/$ exchange rate is at the moment! It's at an long time low.
I barely bother to watch her insta stories at the mo, let alone her YouTube and likely never to listen to a podcast of hers. There's just nothing of interest going on.

Reactions: 8
She’s on Instagram complaining it’s warm and said she ‘can’t believe it’. I don’t understand how she can’t believe it. It’s still summer, and in the UK in recent years September has been a very warm month for us. So what’s not to believe?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Still can’t get past her post about make op yesterday. Basically saying that the YouTube of it all means she’s constantly moving on to the next new thing so she rarely falls in love with anything anymore. But Khila, you don’t us new make op! You’re still banging on about the same prodocts (literally) you’ve had for 10 years!

Reactions: 10
She thinks it she moves to America she’ll have some high flying career and sex in the city lifestyle

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When was the last time she used a product that was new? I think it was that urban decay palette she got two of and did the fake give away for the other? That was a pr gift what two years ago? So where are these new products she is moving on with?

She deleted her family london videos from Instagram of them at harry potter and the amazon shop :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7
She’s on Instagram complaining it’s warm and said she ‘can’t believe it’. I don’t understand how she can’t believe it. It’s still summer, and in the UK in recent years September has been a very warm month for us. So what’s not to believe?
My son's birthday is in September and we have had some baking hot days for it.

Reactions: 4
She's shared that blooming empties video SIX times, across BOTH channels, on the connunity tabs and still only has less than 5k views.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
People prob aren’t watching as they think they already watched it as five of her last six videos have had the same top in the thumb nail :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does all seem really repetitive… and one thing I’ve noticed recently, is most of her podcasts are Simply audio versions of her vlogs?

Lazy sod!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.