Mikhila McDaid #12 Miks in a Fonk, considering leaving YT cos her views have sonk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See, that’s a better review than Mik and Emma have done in a few sentences. not sure they’ve ever mentioned getting points back, but I guess they’re never actually using it with their own money.
Hope you’re feeling better x

Reactions: 6
Yes, she’s definitely copying someone after that Zara obsession last mOnth. She’d barely stepped foot in there or ever gave it a mention, then she goes in store 3-4 times and places at least 2 online orders and her husband is buying things in there too. And making sure the most basic, plain vests get a mention every second video because you know there’s a built in shelf, but it shows through in the light colours.
Did you know the Zara vest had a built in shelf? I didn’t! 😂🤭 She’s banging on about weight loss and menopause…. She is hugely influenced by someone and it’s not Em! She’s also banging on about menopause too! These women need a hobby!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Out of all her bags she’s chosen that huge thing!? It looks fake with that outfit… What on earth is she carrying around???

Is Mik sponsored by Noom? Someone I follow just posted this, they got approached by Noom but don’t want to work with them. One of the requirements was to highlight their weight loss progress. Maybe that’s why Mik’s lying about hers?
But none of it was marked an AD? So is she working with them now or has she lied about what she paid for?

But none of it was marked an AD? So is she working with them now or has she lied about what she paid for?
She mentioned a couple of weeks before her nòom review that she'd been approached by a mystery company; clearly noom on hindsight so she has certainly been given a free subscription and/or paid to post the review. I don't watch anything promoting the weight loss industry so no idea of she declared it in her video?

Reactions: 2
Why does going up an escalator make her feel like she's in Las Vegas!? You're in Batley :ROFLMAO: Mik says the BBW in Next is overpriced but then says she'd lorv it if it was available near her....? Half the footage was already used in a vlog a few weeks ago as well, I feel like I've already seen it.

Reactions: 9
Why does going up an escalator make her feel like she's in Las Vegas!? You're in Batley :ROFLMAO: Mik says the BBW in Next is overpriced but then says she'd lorv it if it was available near her....? Half the footage was already used in a vlog a few weeks ago as well, I feel like I've already seen it.
😂 must be all the lights that are so “vegas”.
She’s often said the same when she’s sat in some fast food place in Meadowhall. She thinks Next is overpriced because she’s used to shopping in Primark and thinks she make it lok expensive because she wears a designer bag with it…that she’s more than happy to pay for

Reactions: 5
She does Emma dirty by filming her from the side. You can see Em looking horrified - she has no warning to pose with her arms hiding her width!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Have to laugh how she often gets more engagement on this thread for some videos, no comments yet on YT. The comparison to UK shops and shopping centres to Vegas is tragic, she almost wet herself a couple of years ago in the Trafford Centre food court saying it was like Caesars or somewhere.

I don’t actually thinks she likes Bath and Body works all that moch. She lorved the idea of having something American she couldn’t get here, but not necessarily the procacts themselves. She was the same with a lot of US make up you can get just as easily in Boots now.

she dresses so frumpy and plain but then shoves on a 2 grand bag on ?? i dont get it! invest in some clothes that fit instead

Reactions: 4
she dresses so frumpy and plain but then shoves on a 2 grand bag on ?? i dont get it! invest in some clothes that fit instead
Thought this for years. Wears the a stained beige tracksuit with a Chanel bag. Or poorly fitting stretched out Primark jeans, dirty Adidas Superstars she wear for best and for gardening and a bobbly long drab cardi paired with greasy hair and an LV bag. If you saw her you’d think her bags were fakes with her never looking clean and put together.

Reactions: 8
Honestly, I think that B&B video is the closest we’re ever going to get to hearing her actual accent. She’s acting like such a know it all about it! We get it, you wouldn’t pay £30 for a candle. Then don’t! I wouldn’t spend £100s of pounds trying to find a dupe for that one lip gloss you looorv so much but you do! I shall look forward to seeing your B&B haul when you get back from Vegas 🙄

Remember the BABW candle she gave to Emma as a birthday gift last year after she said on a vlog it smelt of nothing ? Lol #frenemie

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.