Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brunette97

She really got dressed up for the hot tub didn’t she… she’s always extra obnoxious when she’s around Emma.

Reactions: 12

bystanderbynature

Love a rhyme challenge - dig out that dictionary guys!

Off to vegas to bath and body works browse - sorry I meant off to renew their marital bowels

Gronma and gronpa helping out with the kids, they’re sodding off to vegas to take a load of pics!

She’s found the dress, albeit puckered and too long, now it’s time to share with Shane her bridal primark thong!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Tavi Huit

VIP Member
Ive just watched the clickbait video. It's not healthy to wake up in the morning and feel like you immediately need to film a video about one YouTube comment. She looks like she's on the verge of tears and hasnt even got dressed yet. Everything she says about not wanting advice and just wanting to talk (AT her viewers) makes it clear she should look at investing in therapy and working through some of these things properly. Its a better investment than a handbag or 7 vow renewal dreases. I thought her whole mantra has always been that she only makes videos she wants to make, but that's the conclusion of the video? If putting content out is making her feel awful then maybe taking some time out to reflect on her content and pressing pause to enjoy her life would have been a better idea. She just seems so unfulfilled but has the means to do more. Go somewhere that isn't Meadowhall, do some activities as a family, get a hobby, find something she enjoys.

Has anyone listened to this?

View attachment 1443602
She thinks she is Donny's version of Carrie Bradshaw. I can imagine her monologuing à la Carrie re: the mean girls question.

She will be sat staring out of the cloffice window soon with a manual typewriter on a desk getting Shane to take a long shot of her.

• Haha

BooksNCats

I have a question, why does she think she needs to always have a cheaper prodoct to recommend to us "guys". Does she think her her viewers are paupers. I'm pretty sure that the percentage of people who are watching and actually enjoying her content are ladies of a more mature demographic with a reasonable disposable income. I always think she comes across patronising "i am happy paying this but I'd try something cheaper to recommend to you guys". Don't bother.
I thought this too! I’ve picked up on it before a couple of times. She was in Meadowhall and said “I don’t know why it’s busy, it’s not near payday” - like, probably for the same reason you are? Does she genuinely think that nobody outside of the YT a world has disposable income and cannot afford to go shopping outside of payday and/or cannot possibly afford higher end products unless they are sent as freebies? 😅

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Remember the BABW candle she gave to Emma as a birthday gift last year after she said on a vlog it smelt of nothing ? Lol #frenemie

• Haha

Delia Smith

VIP Member
There is definitely an undertone of "We spend $$$$ on holidays to our favorite (without the u) places Vegas and New York whereas everyone else in the UK goes to Blackpool"

She's an imbecile!

I’m sorry, in that haul video did she actually say that she doesn’t know if Colourpop are “still trading”? Colourpop, one of the biggest brands around, who have a new release pretty much every week? A supposed beauty blogger doesn’t know if they’re still around? She’s an absolute joke.

• Haha

WishingWellxx

I’m pretty sure she orders online so she can use Klarna rather than actually paying. She does it so often even when she’s seen stoff she likes in store. There’s no other reason you’d choose to wait & pay for delivery otherwise.
She normally sends everything back anyway so this make sense.
It’s scary how massive klarna is becoming. I was in b and m yesterday and there’s signs at the till saying they now offer it in store.

• Wow

Vixen88

VIP Member
I hate the american comparisons she does all the time. Just shows how boring and uncultured she is.

I know he’s a just kid, but I couldn’t bare to be around that lad all day. Family photo sums them up, gormless Shane, Milo commanding all the attention and Ella hanging off the edge.
6C50EA1A-209B-4DF6-A4A1-E022E68E6F8C.jpeg

• Sick

Ugholhere

VIP Member
“Don’t feel you have to keep watching”

And then she makes sobby livestreams about how her engagement is so low

• Heart
  • Haha

Tavi Huit

VIP Member
#13 Bowel renewal dress looks shoddy, is it because of her never mentioned 'Short Body'?

• Haha

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Her podcast reminds me of the episode of The Office where Creed thinks he has a blog but its a Word document. She should just record the voice notes and save them for herself. No one needs to hear this stoff. I've never heard someone so delighted about getting an aneasthetic about the dentist, how does she think this is interesting?

• Haha

Yoko

Chatty Member
So for Ella’s birthday she’s painting her own bedroom. God I feel so sorry for that girl. Selfish mother too busy painting her own office to paint hers for her! 😡

• Angry

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
New thread suggestion

Mikhila McDaid #13 Onwashed and oversharing Aunty. Bowel renewal in Vegas- Til daath do us panty

• Haha