Mikhila McDaid #12 Miks in a Fonk, considering leaving YT cos her views have sonk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Are you taking care of yourself?' Asks the woman who's apparently vibrating because she's had so much caffeine, while she drapes her washing over the bannisters and confesses she often washes it and then doesn't hang it up so it needs washing again. Then talks about VinteRd for the millionth time (complete with demo of how its not as easy as she says) before going to the shop to buy lemonade to make Southern Comfort slOsh in her blender. All while looking greasy because she didn't rinse her hair properly, but instead of giving it a wash she decides to play a game in the bath.

Yeah I think I'm doing OK on reflection.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
'Are you taking care of yourself?' Asks the woman who's apparently vibrating because she's had so much caffeine, while she drapes her washing over the bannisters and confesses she often washes it and then doesn't hang it up so it needs washing again. Then talks about VinteRd for the millionth time (complete with demo of how its not as easy as she says) before going to the shop to buy lemonade to make Southern Comfort slOsh in her blender. All while looking greasy because she didn't rinse her hair properly, but instead of giving it a wash she decides to play a game in the bath.

Yeah I think I'm doing OK on reflection.
I think she IS slOshed! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t watch her vlogs whilst eating anymore. She’s back on the “self-care” hype. I’m all for self care but I can’t be arsed with people who transform their life habits for one week only then drop off back to being a slob. She’s done some cleaning and laundry and now she feels super positive and believes this is the way forward… I wonder when she’ll include a shower and some healthy foods into self care?

Reactions: 8
Do we think she has an alcohol problem or does she just do it because she thinks it looks cool?
I get more that vibe of 16 years olds hanging onto the same bottle of WKD in photos. That live video she did for 40 mins, she barely drank any of the glass of red she hung onto the entire time. I think now and again she has a few drinks in the shed with friends around and probably goes a bit manic, more so showing off making cocktails more than actually aiming to go out for a sesh.

I think too, it’s about using a fancy glass or particular cOp. She likes a pose with a champagne coupe with her pinky out. She likes a southern comfort in one of those cut crystal type tumblers. She had an obsession with large wine glasses last year because of someone on a show. That Corksickle cOp because it came from America. Now she’s took a shine to StarbOcks cups and that festival cOp with a weird sausage holder handle.

Reactions: 8
imagine the absolute shite she chats drunk, ive come to the conclusion she actually cant deal with not talking for a period of time. If she's not on youtube live, she's making youtube videos, if shes not making youtube videos, shes making a podcast

also her hair is so greasy in the last vlog, its up in a bun and she has bald patches because her hair is so stringy and separated from the grease!!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
She thinks that dost (dust) comes from building houses... would it shock her to know that most dost particles are made up of dead skin cells (both human and animal)...........She's also thinking of painting her faded leather sofa..........

...she's doing a 'live'............

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe it's just me but that living room really looks so cold and impersonal, there's no personality to it at all. Reckon she's ever used a leather treatment on that sofa?

The dost all over her bags and shoes.... that's why most people keep their designer bags in a dost bag.

The pompkins are out!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's disappointed that she can't find many Vegas wedding vlogs on YouCHube........maybe it's because people get 'caught up in the moment' and concentrate on being in love and don't do it for the 'gram'

She already knows she's going to be depressed when it's all over. She finds the excitement/build up much more thrilling

...oh and she thinks she's menopausal as she keeps forgetting things.........a new self diagnosis?

Speaks volumes that she had to go and get the lemonade (poor kids) because all they have to drink in the house is hard liquour!!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Why is she so convinced she's going through the menopause? She says that her and a few friends all think they're menopausal. It would be extremely rare for this to happen, only 1% of women experience menopause before 40 and that's often because of surgery or medication. She's 36 years old and because she feels warm and couldn't think of a word she's obsessed with this idea.

Reactions: 10
She wants to paint the leather sofa.
What the duck.

You can tell she’s really leaning in to her newly found adhd personality in today’s vlog.

I HATE how she says the word “because”
It just makes me cringe so much and I don’t know why. Todays vlog and the last vlog really showcase the fact she can’t just say “because” like everyone else.

Reactions: 2
Why can she not just hang pictures at a normal height? That stupid shelf needs to come off the wall and she needs to hang to pictures off it above the ones that are actually hung on the wall. It looks stupid!
Totally forgot about fab, fit, FON until she mentioned that candle was from a box last year. What happened to that? She used to be obsessed with it! Also Khila, if you’re reading this, please just brush your hair ffs! Doing 10 minutes on your gifted knock off Peloton with your hair all over you face is not a look 😂
Oh and seriously now, that sofa needs to just go to the tip. I can’t even imagine what it’s gonna look like when you paint it. It’s had it’s time!

Reactions: 6
She wants to paint the leather sofa.
What the duck.

You can tell she’s really leaning in to her newly found adhd personality in today’s vlog.

I HATE how she says the word “because”
It just makes me cringe so much and I don’t know why. Todays vlog and the last vlog really showcase the fact she can’t just say “because” like everyone else.
She has to be in some of the same DIY/decor on a budget FB groups I am in. There was a post a few days ago about painting or using leather dye to change the colour of your sofas etc. Some of the ones done with leather dye looked pretty good, quite a few people saying nope don't do it . But knowing Mik she will do it anyway and probably use cheap as chips emulsion instead :unsure: ;)

• Haha
Why can she not just hang pictures at a normal height? That stupid shelf needs to come off the wall and she needs to hang to pictures off it above the ones that are actually hung on the wall. It looks stupid!
Totally forgot about fab, fit, FON until she mentioned that candle was from a box last year. What happened to that? She used to be obsessed with it! Also Khila, if you’re reading this, please just brush your hair ffs! Doing 10 minutes on your gifted knock off Peloton with your hair all over you face is not a look 😂
Oh and seriously now, that sofa needs to just go to the tip. I can’t even imagine what it’s gonna look like when you paint it. It’s had it’s time!
Spends thousand's on a useless vow renewal .......and sits on the scruffiest and most uncomfortable looking sofa for the other 360 days a year! I'm sure DFS have a sale on ( 😂 )......... I'm sure she'd prefer a cornerY one or a reclineY one .........or a mid centurY loking one........

• Haha
Why is she so convinced she's going through the menopause? She says that her and a few friends all think they're menopausal. It would be extremely rare for this to happen, only 1% of women experience menopause before 40 and that's often because of surgery or medication. She's 36 years old and because she feels warm and couldn't think of a word she's obsessed with this idea.
Because it's Em bangs on about it and they have to copy each other

Reactions: 4
Why on earth would you want to copy someone who discusses the menopause?! She’s not even 40 yet what a strange woman. To be honest with how Mik is with Em I would have assumed she’d be banging on about how she’s NOT hit the menopause since she goes on about losing so much weight after her friends admits she’s put on weight. She’s always indirectly putting her friends down where she can

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.