Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fidgetjo

VIP Member
I’m pretty sure she orders online so she can use Klarna rather than actually paying. She does it so often even when she’s seen stoff she likes in store. There’s no other reason you’d choose to wait & pay for delivery otherwise.

Reactions: 14

Camperfan

VIP Member
I don't understand why she buys so many going out clothes, short skimpy tops and dresses, glittery things (the free people dress). She lives in crop tops, joggers and sweat tops. These going out clothes are surely more suitable for her daughter who is coming to an age where people go out a lot. She mainly does drunk karaoke in her shed on her "nights out".
I haven't watched one of her YouTube vlogs in months, she has completely lost her appeal for me.

• Haha

Vixen88

VIP Member
Her skincare videos are some of her worst. Never uses the prodacts as intended. Uses a bonch of active ingredients together to ruin her skin then buys an intensive moisturiser and sheet masks to try and fix. God, remember her doing moltiple masks a day?!

I dislike how she doesn’t really do her research or listen to advice in comments.

I dislike how she’ll often only use gifted prodacts but never repurchase them herself. Always lorves Pixi rose ceramide cream and the vitamin C serum, but won’t buy them. Won’t put her hand in her pocket for Bobbi Brown skincare, but it’s excellent when it’s free. Will use that L’Oréal retinol which burns her face, obviously too strong, but won’t bin it and buy Ordinary lower dose retinols. Pulls out that crusty 5+ year old Liz Arden 8 hour spray every so often with the dregs of the bottle left, wouldn’t buy her own now one.

She really misses an opportunity I think not trialling Boots Ingredients range, Inkey List or the Ordinary, or comparing the likes of the Aldi knock offs of Glow Recipe to the real thing. She’s become a very lazy ‘beauty’ YouTuber in that regard.

Today's vlog, she's walking with Shane and she comments that it's warm and raining ...so it's like 'Florida rain'.....Shane responds 'it's nothing like Florida rain!' 😂

She's redecorating ..........
I think shew been reading here and is trolling us. Also weird how after recent comments about their relationship today's vlog is seemingly dedicated to him. He took her for a walk by the dual carriageway, bought her a coffee in a takeaway cop and a burger from a van, deffo a keeper, clearly very moch in love, i feel so silly now for thinking they seem like siblings rather than a cople in lorve.

Also, she couldn't walk to the shop without a costa on the way there and burger on the way back. 20lbs, yeah right.

• Haha

Popcornshovel

VIP Member
Still can't get over Mik and Em saying the Bath and Body Works section of Next is only good 'if you're inbetween trips to America'.

Said like they're jetsetting celebs instead of average women, living in average houses in average towns!

• Haha
Someone telling her she has cancer and this is her response. This woman is a dick.
What an absolute vile bitch. The dumpy little manic troll is so obsessed with her own hypochondriac self she's devoid of empathy for others.

I'm certsin the overwhelming majority of her views are from hate watching. The small few middle aged ladies who do like her need to give their heads a wobble

• Heart

Yoko

Chatty Member
Has anyone listened to the weird podcast she uploaded this morning at like half 6?! She’s got up and gone and sat and talked to herself for half an hour still going on about the Vegas dress and photoshoot!! 😴 Then says she spent all weekend crying over having to pay £40 for an ikea delivery and Lee went away with work for 2 nights she spent all Sunday crying!
It’s a very uncomfortable listen. This woman is not happy with her life. She really should scrap paying thousands for a fake wedding in vegas and invest in some therapy. Her behaviour is very very strange.

• Wow

Lola123

VIP Member
I’ve never seen someone who looks so haggard and has awful skin think they look like hot shit…. Honestly why does she think she’s so fit?

• Haha
  • Heart

Vixen88

VIP Member
Let’s be honest, she’s not exactly the prettiest herself. I don’t see these photos looking like what she’s wanting from them.
She’s built this up for so long now she’s going to end up so disappointed after. She implies she’s doing her own hair and makeop. Her lank greasy air dried waves are going to look terrible. She’s robbish at doing her own makeop day to day, so whatever she does is going to look bad in photos all shiny and likely an expired MUA foundation which won’t match her neck/chest. She’d be better paying for hair and makeop but she won’t.

All this before you consider how creased her dress will be post travel with her aversion to ever ironing or steaming. Whether she has the poorly fitting areas altered or length taken op… And how Shane will look with his closed mouth grimace, hiding his bad teeth but accentuating his thick lower gum. Likely wearing his standard uniform of v-neck tshirt and 2005 jeans.

Edited to add… # copple goals
EB20A976-9534-4704-B9A0-45FFCD52CD1C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Vixen88

VIP Member
Either that is a really bad angle or Emma is the Queen of illusion, she looks nowhere near that size in her pictures.
Her staged photos are often taken from a really high angle, always from the front. She often holds her arms tight at her sides and cocks her leg in a way to fake a kind of thigh gap. She only gives the sizes of her clothes when she’s able to size down buying oversize smock dresses and wears them tight, hides the label when clothes are over a size 20. Pretends she’s petite and small next to her 6ft+ friend, when she’s a very average 5’5 with size 8 feet and has never mentioned buying in the petite range or needing to take up trousers or midi or maxi dresses.

31F50D02-CCFC-4B4D-A9CA-B355B6CE5DC6.jpeg
8A2188C1-A140-4458-A220-F8B344232EFD.jpeg

Images both from this month.

I see nothing wrong with Mik filming her, Emma shoves the camera in her mother’s face at the dinner table when it’s obvious her mum doesn’t want to be involved, and films those girls (god daughters?) they went to centre parcs with without giving a damn.

• Wow
She's going to be on a massive downer once this is over and hasn't made her happy.

Also can we start calling this what it really is. Its not a vow renewal. Its not a wedding. It's not a celebration of their relationship and love for one another. Its a photo shoot for her. An exercise in vanity. I suspect she'd just as happily go off to pose in 50 dresses in the desert without Lee. He's just tagging along on her dream.

• Heart
  • Haha

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
It's basically an American celebrity cosplay for them isn't it? Pretend to be J.Lo and get some new profile pictures and thumbnails to use for the next few months.

• Heart
  • Haha

Vixen88

VIP Member
Tip toeing round in a dress she looorves, turns out she doesn’t looorve it and is still buying more dresses. She most be close to 20 now, even before this ASOS order that’s about to arrive. Just like her buying 18 lipglosses trying to find something like the Dior one, she’s bought a wild amount of dresses, most of which she can’t return, when she could have gone to a bridal shop and chose the dream dress for probably less money now.

I still don’t like the idea of the renewal. It’s basically a fashion shoot to make her feel better about having a shit, rushed, budget wedding in a pub with her dad as photographer. Not to say that is a shit wedding for everyone, but it wasn’t their dream wedding and it sounded like Mik wanted it asap instead of wait and save for their Vegas dream.

Let’s hope she books a hairdresser and doesn’t go for some kind of air dried heatless curls. What’ll her make op be? Old Elf eye palette, that Nars blosh, 6 year old MUA foundation applied with a dirty, dry Real Techniques sponge.

• Haha

Iwantyoutoknow22

Chatty Member
I couldn’t stand the ‘I don’t get oily in Vegas’ and ‘my lips get dry in Vegas’. We get it, you’ve been to Vegas before

• Haha

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Mik's getting married to herself in Vegas, taking bag carrier Shane with her and thinking she's famous.

• Haha