Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
I just watched some of the YouTube live video (me and 39 others) and she asked where everyone is going on holiday. Someone said they were going to Butlins with their child(ren) and Mik said something like 'don't let this be your life!' And talked about how she's never done 'one of those' holidays and just takes the kids where she wants to go because she's paying for it. Aside from the selfish aspect, how bloody rude and snobby! Some people love a Butlins holiday, or it might be what their budget allows!

• Wow
Reactions: 25

DaisyBoyd24

I’ve just stumbled across these threads.

I work for a cosmetics company. She contacted us for products that she could review and create content. We sent her out our ‘influencer’ pack with lots of full size products. All the info etc. Not once did she mention us or show our products. It’s almost like she is obsessed with getting the products but then only uses 10 year old cosmetics 🙈

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Don't blame it on bad diet
Don't blame it no exercise
Don't blame it on ageing
Blame it on the C Section

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Miss America talking deadly seriously about the Roe v Wade overturning worried about Ella to not have choices about her own health …. Mik you are very lucky because (and you keep forgetting) you live in the UK. this will never happen in the UK thank goodness; we are a liberal and progressive secular society and this does not affect you personally one bit. Yes show support and vent your disgust at this awful ruling but how about you actually show it like this- boycott America and take your expensive vacations in pro feminist liberal countries instead.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Vixen88

VIP Member
Did she get dressed in the dark? THAT jumpsuit she wore for days on end last year with a cut out in the middle, saggy, drab, gronma cardi, black vans and LV bag you’d assume was fake because she looks like such a state.

Reactions: 16
She’s posted a 15 minute rambling video about how she might decide to quit YouTube because it’s apparently made her a negative person… and towards the end she states she’s not quitting she’s just going to ‘do what she wants to do’ as if that’s not what she’s been doing for years…
I knew it would be a clickbait video so I've not watched. She won't quit. She chats shit. I think she's flapping because her channels are sinking. Her main channel is soo dull. She's been remaking the same 5 videos over and over again for the past 3 years. Its boring.

And as for the vlog channel... they either never go anywhere as a family/couple or if they do she clearly doesn't film it which is very much fine and normal but why have a vlog channel?

You've got to be a spcial kind of person to genuinely enjoy hours of someone just sat in their spare bedroom talking absolute verbal diarrhea.

Reactions: 15

queencarmen

VIP Member
How has she still not realised that the reason her views are shite is because people subscribed to her to see makeup content and her "spendaholic" content. They don't want to see her friday faves and fails which is just her picking random discontinued stuff out and showing the same radox bath salts

Reactions: 14
What i find odd is this... she's very proud of "not being told what to do", will ignore popular products solely because she doesn't like recommendations/reviews from other people, but has spent a decade uploading hours and hours of herself reviewing and recommending 1000s of products. Essentially, she's not interested in what anyone else thinks as a blanket rule but expects everyone else to be the complete opposite when it comes to her ramblings.

Clairie

I do think there's often the expectation that women will be OK to have the coil, take the pill etc and no one should have to keep using hormonal contraception that they're not happy with! Maybe he wasn't happy that she was talking about him having a vasectomy online.
I refused to do any type of hormonal contraception after the pill really messed with my body.
Why is it always up to us women to be responsible for contraception.

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
Warning ~ we are weeks away from her annual summer slOmp where she becomes depressed her kids are at home for the summer and spends 6 weeks bitching about having to parent and being excited for September and Christmas

• Haha
  • Heart

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Showing cleavage doesn't have to be sexual but I don't know why she keeps filming videos in her onderwear. I've onsobscribed, can't even watch for the amusement factor any more. Pomping prodocts in the Sommer son is truly not fon for me.

• Haha
It will forever amuse me that she has written a style book. last month she was buying suit jackets, blouses and smart trousers because she clearly thought she was getting promoted and as soon as that's out the window she's back to down and out chic

• Haha

BooksNCats

Why is she talking as if she has had an ADHD diagnosis? The things she talks about are so relatable because they happen to us all! Does she think that 99% of us don’t have down days, don’t forget what we are doing, don’t have imposter syndrome, don’t have days where get more done than others… it’s shocking to me that the human fallacy now has to have a diagnosis to justify not being a perfect, flawless human!
It really underplays how life is for people actually diagnosed with ADHD

Reactions: 13

BooksNCats

I Feel like Shane was last in fashion in around 2010. He makes my skin crawl, he just looks like he smells of clothes that have been left in the washing machine too long.

• Haha
Reactions: 13