Mikhila McDaid #11 Still a slob and didn't get the job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's posted on stories now as she's upset someone has said it's middle age tum not c section pouch. Claims she's doing something about loosing weight as had a post baby body all her adult life so wants to see what she can achieve.
Have we seen any changes for this big weight loss?! She can't possibly talk about it as we all have to be body positive 🙄 I think body positive is all well and good but not at the expense of health.

Reactions: 4
Also if it’s a scar, how would losing weight reduce it? :unsure:
She’s got a lovely figure FWIW, I agree she could be less of a sloth but for her age, she’s incredibly lucky to have the body she has considering she’s had two kids and eats takeout for every meal.

Reactions: 6
What’s so awful about admitting to having a bit of weight around your middle as you get older when you don’t exercise or eat well? Why does it have to be labeled as the ‘c-section pouch’ ? She claims to be honest but really she isn’t, now she’s got herself all upset because she’s been called out !

Reactions: 8
i actually believe there is a real gap for size 12 trying on videos at her age range but she just spoils it by picking up stupid stuff that’s never going to suit her. She needs a proper fitting multi bra and not to turn up wearing a grandma cardigan. Try on 6 pairs of black trousers and review them informatively instead of picking up a brown glittery spandex tube dress that’s designed for an 18 year old to go to a blinkin rave!
Exactly. Where would she ever wear the sparkly brown mini dress??? She has no sense of personal style. She's very outdated, i thought this when she mentioned waiting a couple of years to buy current trends second hand online. Why though? Just buy a few pieces that you'd love and get decent wear out of now instead of buying 58 second hand dresses off ebay that you're never going to wear and have no room to store. I don't get this mentality at all.

Also if it’s a scar, how would losing weight reduce it? :unsure:
She’s got a lovely figure FWIW, I agree she could be less of a sloth but for her age, she’s incredibly lucky to have the body she has considering she’s had two kids and eats takeout for every meal.
She has good legs i noticed in today's video

What’s so awful about admitting to having a bit of weight around your middle as you get older when you don’t exercise or eat well? Why does it have to be labeled as the ‘c-section pouch’ ? She claims to be honest but really she isn’t, now she’s got herself all upset because she’s been called out !
I've never had a section, so I have no idea about these things but wouldn't this be an issue you have from the birth of the baby? Her stomach has only become more prominent very recently.

Reactions: 5
She couldn't make it any more obvious if she tried that she's reading here... she's on instagram talking about having just received a comment that her c-section pouch is just fat, but looking at her latest video there's no comment of the sort, which means she's just read here and seen that we said that 🙄

HI MIK!
makes me laugh when influencers do that lol "people have been dming me saying blahblahblahblah" like no youve just read it on tattle lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her Instagram story is a joke, firstly filming her brother’s child, secondly letting it stare at telly!!!

Reactions: 3
I don't understand why she doesn't wear underwear when she goes clothes shopping. Trying on clothes braless doesn't sound like fon. Also when she was trying on a dress over her clothes in the middle of the shop.... why? Totally agree with the comments here about trying on items that she'd never wear, like a glittery brown tube dress.

Poor Ella imagine being 15 and your mum insists on going clothes shopping with you with boobs swinging everywhere and on camera . I bet that poor girl can’t wait to be free from the embarrassment.

She never owns anything. Like she joined a diet company and delete the video as she got negativity and she is getting larger quickly and she could own it and be relatable to many but no she’s telling us she only put on one stone since having her new baby - sorry eleven yr old - when you can see the stone and some is since March

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I put on, and have since lost, over a stone a couple of years ago. I ended up with somewhat of a pouchy stomach. Never had a c section. But i did have an unhealthy lifestyle, bad eating habits and a reluctance to exercise...

She is a massive contradiction. Vlog after vlog of her ordering cheap processed food and boasting that she doesn't walk, exercise. Then she's proclaiming her protruding stomach is all because of c sections how dare anyone say otherwise and suggest its age related weight gain. And at the end of this same rant she says she is actively trying to lose weight and doesn't want to be criticised for this. Why is she losing weight when she's told us there is no weight to lose her stomach looks the way it does because of a c section not because she's gained weight.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think she doesn’t understand body positivity. I’m paraphrasing but she basically said it means you’re meant to just stay the same and be happy 😂 everything else is problematic

She’s in her 30’s she needs to stop claiming it’s a c section pouch! I’m struggling to see how she is still a size 12 with all the crap she eats 🤔😳

Don't blame it on bad diet
Don't blame it no exercise
Don't blame it on ageing
Blame it on the C Section

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Don't blame it on bad diet
Don't blame it no exercise
Don't blame it on ageing
Blame it on the C Section
♪♪♪ I just can't I just can't ♪♪ I just can't control my................. middle aged spread c section pouch ♪♪♪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The ‘progress’ photo on Instagram is confusing. If I wore black gym leggings and a black sports bra i’d look slimmer too.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The ‘progress’ photo on Instagram is confusing. If I wore black gym leggings and a black sports bra i’d look slimmer too.
Yep and it’s a horrid angle and a super dark photograph. There’s absolutely nothing showing ‘progress’. You can’t even really see the area she’s self conscious of. Also it’s been less than a week since she said she wanted to lose weight. There’ll be no ‘progress’ yet. It doesn’t exactly work that fast mik 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.