Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EmJane86

VIP Member
Why would you put yourself out there on the internet looking like this? I’m baffled.
Because she looks in the mirror and genuinely sees Kim Kardashian staring back at her. I’ve said this before, there is nothing wrong with having confidence but she full on fancies herself. She’s been playing around with make op and her hair on the internet for like 12 years now and she’s still not very good at it. I’m no MUA by any means but she’s just embarrassing.

• Sick
Reactions: 13

BooksNCats

Can I rewind slightly and point out how beggy I thought it was when she was asking her followers to send drinks to her table when her and her friends were out - how tone-deaf!

• Wow
  • Angry

BooksNCats

THREAD SUGGESTION:

Mikhila McDaid #12 Miks in a Fonk, considering leaving YT cos her views have sonk

• Heart
  • Haha

Ugholhere

VIP Member
I don’t know what you guys are on about. The hat with the unbrushed hair? it’s a whole thing!

D7BB0048-8941-40A5-BB3B-0EF65DC258E8.png
4BC5E378-B3E1-44AB-B892-61B87409ECA6.png

• Haha
  • Sick

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
I will translate the video for you all. Her kids are officially off school for six weeks now and she gets her annual depression as she hates being a mother and not being able to walk around the house on tip toes filming herself making coffee and yawning. She moaned from January to April about wanting the summer and sun and now we have nowt but moany videos about the sun. It is the same evey year and she cant grasp why people dont want to watch this?

• Heart
  • Haha

Delia Smith

VIP Member
For anyone interested these are either of the jobs I think she has.

The planner sounds more like her role to me, but it's also the higher paid of the two

Non of those descriptions include sat watching Vampire Diaries or taking 3 hour lunch breaks tho

• Haha

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Noticed she’s wearing that Shein kaftan / boho dress she bought last year . She’ll be bare footed thinking she’s some kind of Stevie Nicks meets earth mother .

• Haha

Mia75

Chatty Member
Oh ffs Jlo & Ben got married at the chapel she’s ‘boked’ for her renewal. We’ll never hear the end of this 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I've watched Emma festival vlog. Still don't understand why she acts like an attention seeking juvenile bellend whenever Emma films but not when she films. No way is that a genuine friendship. In fact, they're more like mother and child than mates

Can we ignore the jeans for a sec and look at the fucking colour of the chair!!!!!!!
That's the chair she sits on the shove her greggs, mcdonalds and *insert other greasy over processed cheap take away food brand here* into her mouth, smears her fingers on it and then trowels on a face mask for 3 hours and slathers hair oil on her dirty head. What condition do you expect it to be in?

• Sick
  • Haha

Tavi Huit

VIP Member
Don't blame it on bad diet
Don't blame it no exercise
Don't blame it on ageing
Blame it on the C Section
♪♪♪ I just can't I just can't ♪♪ I just can't control my................. middle aged spread c section pouch ♪♪♪

• Haha

Camperfan

VIP Member
I think, with her current state of mind, she'll never be happy full stop. She's thinking she just needs to buy the perfect thing to fit an idea in her head. She's not mature or stable enough to realise happiness isn't really something you buy.

• Heart
I havent watched it yet but imagine being a vlogger and an entire weeks worth of the interesting vlogable things in your life amounts to 9 minutes of footage.
I highly suggest you watch the first 90 seconds where she asks people to DM her for advice on vasectomies. Is there anything this woman ISN'T a self-proclaimed expert on?

Knows nothing about makeup brands or techniques, Doesn't wash her hair. Is a beauty guru.

Lives in crumpled, stained sweatshirts and joggers for 3 days at a time. Has a style book.

Has no credible decorating/construction knowledge or experience. Is Handy Andy/Bob the Builder/floor fitter/,tiler/shed destroyer.

Doesn't have a penis. Has had a vasectomy.

• Haha
  • Wow

Vixen88

VIP Member
Weird relationship she has with those kids. It’s like it’s a share house and not a family home. Absolutely resents Ella, lost youth and probably the main reason she can’t live out her dream of living in America. When Milo was around 3 she seemed to treat him like a little prince, now he seems stuck in his room playing video games, teetering on top of his diy kallax bed. Around the house and garden, there are barely any personal belongings that show the kids live there, no toys, no books, I just find that weird.

Desperate to have her big family dining set and they have used it once. Mik and Shane have their Hello Fresh on their lap with the dog begging over them. Presumably Ella takes her microwave rice off to her bedroom.

She just seems a taxi service for the kids. And more so now Ella has a job she drives her to. At 16/17 surely the girl can get the bus or find something closer? And still palming off a 10/11 year old to a child minder, I don’t get it.

Camperfan

VIP Member
Her neighbours must hate her, films in the garden (two nights on the trott?) which must be late for it to be dark at this time of year. Then karaoke in the shit shed.

• Haha

Yoko

Chatty Member
She's uploaded no fewer than 9 podcast episodes in less than 2 weeks.... I wonder how long she'll keep going at this rate?
She literally has nobody in real life willing to listen to her talk does she?! Loves the sound of her own voice

• Heart
Reactions: 11

BooksNCats

Someone please tell me they have seen the video she has just uploaded on Insta of her dancing… It’s hilarious but probably not for the reason she thinks it is.

😂
Edited to include the video because firstly you deserve to see this and secondly, I am certain it will be deleted once she wakes up.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Vixen88

VIP Member
Why has she shared that story of the baby lying on her face to both her IG accounts?

Laughing at 2005 Shane! Mik has got it all wrong in that blazer which is too big on her. And tagging her Vegas photographer?! What must she look like strutting into the local Beefeater looking like that.

• Haha