Mikhila McDaid #11 Still a slob and didn't get the job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s bad when you can’t tell when she’s itching her scalp wether her hair is super greasy or wet

Reactions: 1
I feel bad for her cos she’s building up this Vegas thing and getting hyped and we all know she’ll come back and be disappointed that it wasn’t what she imagined. Another fonk

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yep - and another very expensive one at that - but nothing she hasn’t don’t before! It is just her and lee going isn’t it? My god - selfish. For a vow renewal to not even have the kids there? (I’m sure it was just the two of them?).

Any excuse for another holiday is all it is. Any excuse for more big spending. Yea and she needs a loan for the car loan repayment?! Go figure..

I feel bad for her cos she’s building up this Vegas thing and getting hyped and we all know she’ll come back and be disappointed that it wasn’t what she imagined. Another fonk

Reactions: 3
Ugh that beaded dress.

I honestly feel so sorry for Ella. Mik is trying to act like someone her daughter’s age and it’s honestly so embarrassing.

Imagine Ella trying to explain what her mum does to her mates.
She really is a terrible mother.

Reactions: 5
The sound of her climaxing after sniffing the tea tree spray was disgusting. She is so obsessed about her acne when she was a teen but won’t wash?

What on earth was that try on video on her Instagram? She is clearly not a size twelve as her stomach was protruding over the waistband of her underwear and the clothes were all too small for her. If she wore a 14 she wouldnt have such a noticeable overhang. Post baby 17 year body guys

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Love the way she is complaining again about her back and neck in the latest vlog while sitting all crouched up. Maybe just improve your posture and you wouldn’t have all these pains.

Todays favourites recap
Smog
Fine hair
Cupcake dolls
Depotting palettes
Don’t like listening to advice
Is this a thing?
Vegas
Difficult to find platinum blonde brow pencils

just the same as every other video

Why the fudge is she pronouncing first aid beauty like that at 14:45? he is saying FAST ADA BEAUTY according to the captions

Reactions: 2
Why does she need a platinum blonde brow pencil anyway? her hair is flat brown.

Why would anyone want or need a platinum blonde eyebrow pencil? Like does she think people are looking for white eyebrows?

Reactions: 4
She got herself a Hello Fresh sponsorship. 😂 usually she buys the meals for two but this time she got them free for the whole family BUT she’s using the family portions for her lunches instead of for the children 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She got herself a Hello Fresh sponsorship. 😂 usually she buys the meals for two but this time she got them free for the whole family BUT she’s using the family portions for her lunches instead of for the children 😂
Why the hell is she so against feeding her kids a real meal? She’s getting it for free & is STILL not giving it to them.

Reactions: 7
Why the hell is she so against feeding her kids a real meal? She’s getting it for free & is STILL not giving it to them.
She even went as far as picking a meal option that no one but herself would like (salmon)

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Was she really sponsored? I didn't specifically look but didn't notice any "sponsored content" tagging. As far as I knew anyone and their dog can join the Hello Fresh affiliate programme and give out money off codes and make commission.
I don't get why when hello fresh tell her to cook a potato with the skin on she can do it, but claims it's such a faff to prep a potato bought from a supermarket?!
The story about the identity theft/credit ref sounds dodgy as. They didn't get the best mortgage rate and she claims it's due to some hidden thing in her credit ref. Is it more likely they have a high level of debt against income?

Reactions: 6
The story about the identity theft/credit ref sounds dodgy as. They didn't get the best mortgage rate and she claims it's due to some hidden thing in her credit ref. Is it more likely they have a high level of debt against income?
Boring answer here from someone who used to work at a Credit Rererence Agency. It sounds like she didn't know there was a third CRA and hasn't checked her report with them before. Lenders have different agreements with the different CRAs and although the big ones provide info to all 3 it's not always the case. The advisable thing to do is check your report with all 3 agencies before applying for credit and doing something big (like a mortgage application). Then she'd have known about the fraud much sooner.

Of course, there could also be a high level of debt too!

I reckon it’s total bullshite and she was looking for a click bait title for her video as we have had this story 3 times now

Reactions: 6
In her new video today again I can’t tell if she has wet, greasy or product in her hair….. how does she leave the house and eye duck herself so badly

Surprised she was looking at bras but clearly didn’t buy any

What’s with the ‘brave new world’ talk about her periods restarting ?! She is 100% going to end up In another fonk when it comes to her period.

She cannot be serious when she says that this is a ‘c section pouch’. 1. It’s higher and wider than her section scar it’s more her stomach area 2. It’s bigger than a ‘pouch’ would be from a section 3. She had her c section 10+ years ago 🙄

It’s literally just fat, it’s common for women to hold weight in their stomachs mik and with a diet as horrific as hers of course she’s gaining weight in her stomach. She’s lucky she’s as slim as she is for how bad she eats and how much she drinks.

D6BF1F65-F80C-47B2-98CB-4A768EAD1B02.png

DE5430E4-D5FF-47DB-B932-D983B41D48BB.png

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.