Mikhila McDaid #11 Still a slob and didn't get the job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said Lee upset her last week but didn't say why. Bet he never wanted the vasectomy but because SHE doesn't want the coil anymore he's been pushed into it in true Mik style. Or maybe he's had a word with her about how lazy she is.

Reactions: 5
I do think there's often the expectation that women will be OK to have the coil, take the pill etc and no one should have to keep using hormonal contraception that they're not happy with! Maybe he wasn't happy that she was talking about him having a vasectomy online.

Reactions: 3
I reckon the argument is her plan to have a content baby tbh he probably doesn’t want another kid he does 93% of the care for

I do think there's often the expectation that women will be OK to have the coil, take the pill etc and no one should have to keep using hormonal contraception that they're not happy with! Maybe he wasn't happy that she was talking about him having a vasectomy online.
I refused to do any type of hormonal contraception after the pill really messed with my body.
Why is it always up to us women to be responsible for contraception.

Reactions: 14
I refused to do any type of hormonal contraception after the pill really messed with my body.
Why is it always up to us women to be responsible for contraception.
Me too. It's a shared responsibility not just a woman's.

Back to Mik, not watched her vlogs a few weeks and I'm no wiser following today's ramble what her MO is. She goes on about producing content for the super fans not the haters. But her content is all just as hoc and unplanned. She wouldn't have half the issues over worrying about what she'd said if she actually planned what she's looking to cover in the vlog. She forgets what she was saying half the time, mid point, in today's for example.
Also, she's in prescribed pain killers for her back, yet goes about doing garden projects, laying flooring at her brothers and spends the weekend rearranging a room? If your back is so bad your on pain killers not sure this is wise. Do some stretching or yoga maybe or see a physio?
Lastly, yes, her arms look really flabby in today's vlog, and her face puffy. But still there chugging a coke!

Reactions: 7
Why would you put yourself out there on the internet looking like this? I’m baffled.
Because she looks in the mirror and genuinely sees Kim Kardashian staring back at her. I’ve said this before, there is nothing wrong with having confidence but she full on fancies herself. She’s been playing around with make op and her hair on the internet for like 12 years now and she’s still not very good at it. I’m no MUA by any means but she’s just embarrassing.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Does anyone else think she'll never be happy with whatever 'wedding dress' she orders next? She's been going round in circles with this and it's just daft. I bet she ends up ditching that braless beaded number and getting married in a blazer dress aka Carrie Bradshaw and thinking it was all meant to be 🥴

Reactions: 8
I think, with her current state of mind, she'll never be happy full stop. She's thinking she just needs to buy the perfect thing to fit an idea in her head. She's not mature or stable enough to realise happiness isn't really something you buy.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Me too. It's a shared responsibility not just a woman's.

Back to Mik, not watched her vlogs a few weeks and I'm no wiser following today's ramble what her MO is. She goes on about producing content for the super fans not the haters. But her content is all just as hoc and unplanned. She wouldn't have half the issues over worrying about what she'd said if she actually planned what she's looking to cover in the vlog. She forgets what she was saying half the time, mid point, in today's for example.
Also, she's in prescribed pain killers for her back, yet goes about doing garden projects, laying flooring at her brothers and spends the weekend rearranging a room? If your back is so bad your on pain killers not sure this is wise. Do some stretching or yoga maybe or see a physio?
Lastly, yes, her arms look really flabby in today's vlog, and her face puffy. But still there chugging a coke!
Super fans. Not just fans but actual SUPER FANS 😅🤣😂😅🤣😂
Does she know she's a randomer on the internet getting 4k youtube views and 300 likes on insta. Beyonce, she is not.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Super fans. Not just fans but actual SUPER FANS 😅🤣😂😅🤣😂
Does she know she's a randomer on the internet getting 4k youtube views and 300 likes on insta. Beyonce, she is not.
In her imaginary mid century modern - beach granny -teenage vampire esque world - she is someone worthy of super fans.

Does anyone else think she'll never be happy with whatever 'wedding dress' she orders next? She's been going round in circles with this and it's just daft. I bet she ends up ditching that braless beaded number and getting married in a blazer dress aka Carrie Bradshaw and thinking it was all meant to be 🥴
You're right she wont be happy with any of the dresses she buys.

Reactions: 4
I have never seen her look so bad. I don’t mean overweight but she is so puffy swollen and flabby out of nowhere. When she stood up in her gym outfit I was shocked at the change in her shape compared to last summer when she tried on the eBay dresses for that awful video we all lorv

Just watching her TK Maxx video and just realised how random her fashion sense is! Everything she points of that is 'absolutely beautiful' definitely isn't... She has same fashion sense of my 80 year old nan.

Edit - had to turn the video off after 6 minutes. Borrrrrrringgggggg.

Just watching her TK Maxx video and just realised how random her fashion sense is! Everything she points of that is 'absolutely beautiful' definitely isn't... She has same fashion sense of my 80 year old nan.

Edit - had to turn the video off after 6 minutes. Borrrrrrringgggggg.
First of all, her “shop with me” videos drive me insane because she raves about how much she lovs everything but never actually buys anything except some more wicker storage.

Also the way she kept waving the camera around gave me motion sickness.

ETA: why are you keeping your skincare on your bedside table??! Keep it in the bathroom where you should be applying it!

Last edited:
Can I rewind slightly and point out how beggy I thought it was when she was asking her followers to send drinks to her table when her and her friends were out - how tone-deaf!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Wow so out of intrest I watched her over sharing and over whelm video (ex live) and the video and messed up, like it’s not in sync with the audio? And her going on and it drinking (Diet Coke I assume) at 9:30 in the morning…. I think she had something in it. She always drinks it out of the can unless she’s having a McDonald’s or southern comfort and coke…. And then she sits in that crop top with almost half her tits out…. Mik, you don’t need to curl your hair, you need to get up and shower and properly wash, you need to get dressed and look after your son! duck sake

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.