Mikhila McDaid #11 Still a slob and didn't get the job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her head is too big for that cap. Even if it is her own merchandise.
I know right. It looks ridiculous. I've never seen a woman with her small-ish stature with such a huge head.
She'd be better off with a visor (more American too) if she wants the sun off her face.

Screenshot 2022-06-16 at 09.55.02.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
“I’ve dropped the kids off at school and now I’m going to get some snacks” Milo must be so embarrassed when she drops him off because if she went into the school gate with that hat on…. Jesus

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t know what you guys are on about. The hat with the unbrushed hair? it’s a whole thing!

D7BB0048-8941-40A5-BB3B-0EF65DC258E8.png
4BC5E378-B3E1-44AB-B892-61B87409ECA6.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I flicked on and off the vlog, saw the hat but missed her saying it's merch??? Really? It looks grubby and old, something she's found in the shed that's been hanging around since 2004. Who's buying that? Mogs seem quite appealing now.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think it’s not merch that’s available to buy, just merch she has ordered for herself

Reactions: 3
It will forever amuse me that she has written a style book. last month she was buying suit jackets, blouses and smart trousers because she clearly thought she was getting promoted and as soon as that's out the window she's back to down and out chic

• Haha
Reactions: 14
the unbrushed hair makes me feel gross. thats literally what my hair is like right before i get into the shower and the feel of it is disgusting lol and it feels so unclean, she must go through so much dry shampoo i could never go out with my hair like that

Reactions: 7
I wonder why she never got the manager job? She is so professional, together, smart, clean, dependable talented and dedicated

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Today's video is an absolute slog. Talking about old prodOcts that no longer exist that she mixes together to create the perfect blOsh. The gifted L'oreal Retinol serum we've seen a million times.
Wearing fabletics everyday so that she's 'always ready for exercise'. Again old news.
Touching her hair constantly cos she's loving it.
Talking about the Sims
Moaning about Evri/Hermes.
She spent about ten minutes talking about how she is rewatching teen drama Riverdale but doesn't know why and asking if other people feel the same.

Zero new content. She's only talking to herself now, no wonder she keeps pushing yesterday's video for views.

Reactions: 9
She’s on Instagram saying that Ella’s alarm is going off and Ella is sleeping through it. Well go wake her up!! Surely if she’s set an alarm and hasn’t gotten up as her mum you’d just knock on her door to make sure she’s up if she has something she needs to do / go.

She said if she knocks Ella will be mad. I think she’d be more mad if she missed whatever she needed to be at!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Weird behaviour. If the kid has set an alarm she obviously is wanting to get up at that time. Go and wake her.

Favourites video sounds as mundane as the others. Can’t be bothered watching.

Reactions: 7
I bet she has signed up for that fabletics subscription again.
I think she said she’s kept it for about a year now.

She shared a reel about bridesmaid dresses being made from a cheap dress with a lace or tulle overlay. That’ll be wedding dress #68, she’ll buy a cheap slip on Vinted and be safety pinning fabric to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Plomp, poffy and yong! I've no idea what she's talking about for most of the video, just rambling to herself. Assumes everyone knows what Riverdale is about already but I've no idea and her description hardly makes me want to give it a watch. Her watching Riverdale is me watching her videos tbh.

She forgot a couple of faves, slagging off Charlotte Tilberry and talking about the neighbours cat.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was telling my husband about her accent and gave him a brief demo, he was like WTF she actually talks like that! and she is from Donny?

• Haha
She’s on Instagram saying that Ella’s alarm is going off and Ella is sleeping through it. Well go wake her up!! Surely if she’s set an alarm and hasn’t gotten up as her mum you’d just knock on her door to make sure she’s up if she has something she needs to do / go.

She said if she knocks Ella will be mad. I think she’d be more mad if she missed whatever she needed to be at!
Aka GCSE booster classes and GCSE exams and revision time!

Wearing hue lipstick by M.A.C and the darker hair is pretty funny seeing as she pinned a retro photo of Kim Kardashian to her vision board for her new year resolutions and now thinks she looks like Kim kardashian now she has dyed her hair dark and is wearing a gone off lipstick

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.