Mikhila McDaid #11 Still a slob and didn't get the job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she's talking about the games she plays.... I can't, I just can't. And she watches people talk about video games. She has the mental age of a twelve year old.

Lee must carry that family single handedly, he has to be responsible for all the adulting and life admin.

Reactions: 7
Today's video is an absolute slog. Talking about old prodOcts that no longer exist that she mixes together to create the perfect blOsh. The gifted L'oreal Retinol serum we've seen a million times.
Wearing fabletics everyday so that she's 'always ready for exercise'. Again old news.
Touching her hair constantly cos she's loving it.
Talking about the Sims
Moaning about Evri/Hermes.
She spent about ten minutes talking about how she is rewatching teen drama Riverdale but doesn't know why and asking if other people feel the same.

Zero new content. She's only talking to herself now, no wonder she keeps pushing yesterday's video for views.
Was there a vlog today? I didn’t see anything from her today apart from a favourites. I don’t watch anything on her main channel anymore. All regurgitated shite

Reactions: 4
When she talks about work it really makes me wonder what she can be like at her job, and what her colleagues think of her

Reactions: 6
I find it weird that she goes shopping, tries stuff on, doesn't buy it, goes home to order online. Part of me wonders is this so she can klarna/split payments on credit?? I feel like its a waste of time

Reactions: 6
God, she’s down to her knickers in the changing room. Shoes, socks and bra all off to try on all that stoff. Her descriptions are always so weird, always making something American, ‘so Vegas-y’, ‘very Palm Springs’ , or one shop better than she’s in. In Primark ‘this is so M&S or H&M home’. Even Shane at the end claiming the most basic white trainers were Alexander McQueen rip offs. Such a pair of chav wannabes.

Reactions: 9
Everything she tried on was too small and a horrible fit for her body shape. Zara sizes are awful anyway but that is one shop that she really should avoid as nothing in there would be flattering on her.

Reactions: 3
I think she’s delusional about her new size. In her head she is 18 and pre ella and thinks her body is the same and she is stuck in 2003

Reactions: 2
I'm always taken back by how rough she is, whether it's yanking clothes around, flinging the Special Buys about in Aldi or unpacking the groceries at home. The fact that she puts all the clothes onto the dirty floor to film the price tags as well.

Anyway that was a nice reminder as to why I don't shop in Zara.

I think she’s delusional about her new size. In her head she is 18 and pre ella and thinks her body is the same and she is stuck in 2003
Yes. She seems especially giddy about 90s and Y2K fashion making a comeback. She’ll be acting the Mean Girls cool mom with her daughter.

I’m all for wearing what you want, but I think some of the teeny tops, spaghetti straps, bodycon dresses are a bit better suited to late teens, early 20s. She just seems a bit delusional, chasing this braless ideal at 36.

I wouldn’t have worn a lot of what she’s trying on when I was 18. There’s actually some nice stoff about at the moment that is a bit more suited to her/my age. Lots of cute square neck, puff sleeve midi dresses which when worn with Doc Martens/converse/veja style trainers look really nice and not at all frumpy.

She does seem to be obsessed with trying on the most skin tight clothing atm. I wore that stuff when I was 16.
Bodycon is not flattering on her and I’m sick of seeing her belly button through the fabric not to mention the infamous titties.

I’m sorry but she does need to dress her age as she’s closing in on 40 and embarrassing her daughter and herself. If she’s more budget conscious she should try TU at Sainsbury’s, F+F etc , or if you have the cash then Mango and m+s . You can look sexy without looking tragic.

Women should be able to wear whatever they want regardless of age or body shape and the idea of something being 'flattering' is often about it making us look as small as possible. If you genuinely love something and it makes you feel good then that's what matters. But she's trying on clothes that don't actually fit. Also if you try it on and discard it in the fitting room then it's probably not worth ordering it online when you get home! A lot of the clothes she insists on trying on probably don't look good on anyone and I don't get where she's planning to wear most of these things considering she 'lives in Fabletics' and doesn't go anywhere. It's shopping for an imaginary lifestyle.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Flattering is about the cut and fit and the fabric, not solely about making you look small.
She’s wearing clothes that are skin tight to her belly and boobs making her look bigger where if she wore better quality fabrics and clothing not designed for 19 year olds she would look and a lot feel better.

I think she purposely chooses clothes too small to get views as her engagement is dire. She knows choosing skimpy shite will get her views even if they are hate views

I agree with the comment about where will she wear this stuff. She spends 90% of her time at home and most of the other 10% shopping. Neither is suitable for skimpy little dresses and tops. We never actually see her in most of these things she "has to have" not even on her nights out.
I only saw the insta story with a white off the shoulder short dress and my immediate thought was "where would you wear it Mik?!"
I think your right, she's stuck in a time warp regarding what suits her. I actually think a lot of clothing ranges are now aimed at older bit still fashion conscious women as SM has really opened it up and women still want to be stylish and current into their 40s, 50s and beyond now. It's a huge market and there's loads of nice but more practical clothes out there. There are also better places for leisure wear than fabletics, H&M, Primark and so on all do "sport" or "athleisure" ranges she could look at and review. Probably of more interest to most of her viewers than "tit tops" and fitted, short dresses.

Unfortunately for her, the smaller her body gets the bigger her head looks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I watched a video from about 5 yrs ago as it came up as a automatic watch next thing and it was when she had that attic like bedroom with the en suite door open on every video lol well her head was normal sized I’m so confused tbh did the bin lid beef her head up or something?

• Haha
I Feel like Shane was last in fashion in around 2010. He makes my skin crawl, he just looks like he smells of clothes that have been left in the washing machine too long.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I Feel like Shane was last in fashion in around 2010. He makes my skin crawl, he just looks like he smells of clothes that have been left in the washing machine too long.
Thank you. I put a machine on earlier and almost forgot about it 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.