Mikhila McDaid #11 Still a slob and didn't get the job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her dress size really confuses me!
I don't think she looks like a 12 let alone a 14 but the clothes don't exactly look baggy on her either!!
She's short as well. Maybe she would look bigger in real life but she looks smaller than me and I can comfortably fit in a 10

Has she not brushed her hair since Saturday night? She’s absolutely vile!

E8B3F7A8-2B70-4E60-835A-E369C23BD143.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Not looking forward to detangling it? Just wash it and use conditioner, if ud done it Sunday morn it wouldn’t be as bad. Its been 3 days!!!

Reactions: 7
Not looking forward to detangling it? Just wash it and use conditioner, if ud done it Sunday morn it wouldn’t be as bad. Its been 3 days!!!
That’s what I thought it just put conditioner in it? Like or a hair mask to start with? She’s absolutely rank!!!

Reactions: 2
Came here for this. Urgh, she was leaping about dancing so surely got sweaty on her night out! Most normal people world surely have showered and washed their hair the next day. Minging!

I have to say I bought a few more bits from CT including the magic cream and so far I’m impressed I feel like you get what you pay for I think she needs to get with it when it comes to makeup rather than pulling out a setting spray that’s years out of date and a 6 month shelf life

Reactions: 1
What i find odd is this... she's very proud of "not being told what to do", will ignore popular products solely because she doesn't like recommendations/reviews from other people, but has spent a decade uploading hours and hours of herself reviewing and recommending 1000s of products. Essentially, she's not interested in what anyone else thinks as a blanket rule but expects everyone else to be the complete opposite when it comes to her ramblings.

Reactions: 14
That doesn’t make her authentic at all. I’ll just assume she’s talking badly about a product because it’s popular now

Reactions: 4
The itchy skin is probably from being filthy all the time!! Honestly she doesn’t ever clean herself, she just lathers herself in more tit

Reactions: 8
how did she drag a video with only like 3 actual beauty products in it to an 18 minute video? nobody wants to see a tesco sponge.

Reactions: 4
Notice how she is making her eccentricity a cute quirk now cos it’s so fOnny being diagnosed with something by google

This weeks favourites include her ear piercing scar from 20 years ago, her c section scar from 17 years ago and the bincident. A cream blosh from probably 10 years ago when they were popular. A dislike was the sogar crosh stoff from Soap and Glory.

She’s just boring now. I wish she would just bleach her hair again.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.