Mikhila McDaid #11 Still a slob and didn't get the job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Six minutes of rambling about scarring, ear piercings and 10 year old c-sections just to mention a product that isn't doing what she wanted it to.... she doesn't even say what the product IS for ages, just waves it around. The bar is that low for a favourites video. She just likes talking about herself, might as well have a 'stoff I found around the house' or 'Friday morning brain fart' video.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And losing the plot over that moisturiser! It’s nice, I’ve used it in the past, and would buy again, I like it, but it’s certainly nothing special. Has she either never used a ‘nice’ moisturiser or is she desperate for Kiehls to notice her and send more? If she actually puts her hand in her pocket and repurchases it herself I’ll be surprised. She used to tell us how amazing Pixi was but never actually bought anything from them with her own money.

Reactions: 7
“I wish they hadn’t sent me this” one way to get off the PR list
When she says it’s expensive, if you stopped spending on stupid things mik. You’d afford it! It’s pricey because it’s worth it!!!

Reactions: 1
Warning ~ we are weeks away from her annual summer slOmp where she becomes depressed her kids are at home for the summer and spends 6 weeks bitching about having to parent and being excited for September and Christmas

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Warning ~ we are weeks away from her annual summer slOmp where she becomes depressed her kids are at home for the summer and spends 6 weeks bitching about having to parent and being excited for September and Christmas
Even worse. Ella finishes her GCSEs next week/week after 😂😂 that’s why she’s gonna be throwing a fit

Reactions: 6
Bodget beauty mornth will cheer her up though. And then fake Xmas in November. Lots to look forward to

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don't forget the bloody vow renewal in October as well!
Has she given up wearing the Cartier ring now (it was Cartier?)?

Reactions: 6
Don't forget the bloody vow renewal in October as well!
Has she given up wearing the Cartier ring now (it was Cartier?)?
It looked wrecked not so long ago. I guess if she’s going to wear it gardening and tiling it’s not going to remain pristine. Maybe she’ll use her gifted JLo ring for the renewal instead. Or have an excuse to buy another.

Reactions: 3
An entry level Cartier ring is going to be v.poor quality. Probably gold coated at best. You’re just paying for the label.

Reactions: 7
i forgot she even had that cartier ring. shes probably forgot about it like the louis vuitton bag she bought during quarantine

Reactions: 4
Oh Lord how could I forget bOdget beauty month. That’ll be interesting this year with her 6 yr old make Op (not)

Wonder What Ella’s reward will be for completing her gcses? 2 more packets of B&M microwave rice?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wonder What Ella’s reward will be for completing her gcses? 2 more packets of B&M microwave rice?
Another bedroom makeover? Some more tongue and groove halfway up another wall, a new rog that Mik will take back again after a month and put in the shed.

• Haha
Another 'progress' photo in poor lighting because she's really fancying herself at the moment.
I laughed out loud at her football shaped blob face, too small baseball cap and awful sunnies.

Reactions: 5
The cat doesn't look very old ....it might make her more exciting if she takes it in :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
Do we think she actually got that semi designer bag off vinted? What I don’t get is why she ordered the strap off Amazon before it had even arrived?

Reactions: 2
Do we think she actually got that semi designer bag off vinted? What I don’t get is why she ordered the strap off Amazon before it had even arrived?
I don't get the whole strap thing at all but I'm not a handbag person, is buying and swapping multiple straps popular? I feel like it's something i would have been into as a teenager. I own 3 expensive (to me), leather bags... work, weekend, night out and i definitely haven't spent £100+ per bag to add a primark chain.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.