Mikhila McDaid #11 Still a slob and didn't get the job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cleavage is back in today's video. The most asexual cleavage i have ever seen.

Please can someone else watch the curling video and tell me are you seeing what she sees? I am not. Looks rubbish.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Showing cleavage doesn't have to be sexual but I don't know why she keeps filming videos in her onderwear. I've onsobscribed, can't even watch for the amusement factor any more. Pomping prodocts in the Sommer son is truly not fon for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Showing cleavage doesn't have to be sexual but I don't know why she keeps filming videos in her onderwear. I've onsobscribed, can't even watch for the amusement factor any more. Pomping prodocts in the Sommer son is truly not fon for me.
'Onderwear' 💀💀💀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Pretty sad state of affairs when your that boring, your trolls cant be bothered to watch anymore :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t watch the hair video. I just can’t. Yes Khila, you’ve washed you hair and bought a curling tong but let’s be honest. It’ll soon be stuffed in the Kallax with the rest of the tat you were previously obsessed with

Reactions: 6
I can’t watch the hair video.
Wouldn’t bother. She even says she can’t be bothered curling the back, so what’s the point?
I feel like if you HAVE to pin curls these days for everyday type wear (fine for an event or occasion) they your curler is rubbish. The one I have my curls last days.

Reactions: 4
pinning her curls that sloppily and just the front sections is a waste of time it will make no difference

Reactions: 5
Must be exhausting for Emma to hear Mik constantly go on about her size.
I'm fat , my friends are all smaller than me and some are really skinny. We have no issues with me being fat, fat is not a bad word it just describes me. But they would never go on and on about losing weight because it just doesn't really matter when we could be drinking brambles, taking about girl #4 latest shag or eating loads of brie. It's weird she's so obsessed with her size and mentioning it when her friend is a lot bigger and about to have a really important day

Reactions: 8
What on earth is this… this is not god content. It’s not funny, it’s not informative, it’s just bizarre and awkward to watch.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s the manic face for me on all these reels. Always the same. Stomping round her house with her phone perched in a different spot. Greasy hair. Weird ‘dancing’.

Walking on her mini treadmill whilst ‘working’ ….yet conveniently has vampire diaries playing on her other computer screen.
Wonder what her employer thinks of that productive work set up.
I can’t get over her huge bobble head , all swollen and puffy, it’s really distracting.

Must be exhausting for Emma to hear Mik constantly go on about her size.
I'm fat , my friends are all smaller than me and some are really skinny. We have no issues with me being fat, fat is not a bad word it just describes me. But they would never go on and on about losing weight because it just doesn't really matter when we could be drinking brambles, taking about girl #4 latest shag or eating loads of brie. It's weird she's so obsessed with her size and mentioning it when her friend is a lot bigger and about to have a really important day
Whats ems important day? Not watched her for ages

Don’t believe Emma has any important day coming, but agree with you on the way Mik is talking about weight when her best online friend is size 24+ is kind of insensitive. It’s like Mik is looking from approval from followers the way she is talking, just like her being unsure about mentioning her ‘size too small jeans’ she wants validation. She’d be better talking about making healthy changes, less takeaways, using the garage gym she built, rather than the crash diet we all know she’ll do for her Vegas photos.

If you’re referencing Emma trying on wedding dresses, she has been married years and just tries them on for the shop’s IG page I believe. Actually another can of worms, she was there trying them on while she was supposed to be her friend Candy’s bridesmaid and while Candy was supposed to be picking her own dress. Who needs enemies hey?!

Reactions: 1
If she's an indoor person why is she crazy about the stupid veranda swing?! That treadmill desk set up looks tit and I don't think you can walk at a pace that actually benefits your heart/fitness whilst trying to use a desk at the same time. If she's worried about her weight the obvious focus is her diet first, surely?!

Did she get dressed in the dark? THAT jumpsuit she wore for days on end last year with a cut out in the middle, saggy, drab, gronma cardi, black vans and LV bag you’d assume was fake because she looks like such a state.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.