Mikhila McDaid #11 Still a slob and didn't get the job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly my thoughts! She picks a new ailment every couple of videos and runs with it. It’s embarrassing really, as when it comes to her kids health, she doesn’t seem to be bothered! Ironic really. Suits the selfish aesthetic she runs with.

I'm starting to wonder if she's a hypochondriac, there's a new ailment each week. It feels like she's not happy unless she's unhappy.

Reactions: 8
I feel like it’s not hypochondriac but instead looking for attention. She wasn’t this way until the bincident happened and she milked it for content / people commenting asking how she was. She’s now trying to find new things to get the same kind of attention and reaction.

however, she’s been really manic for two years and I do think shes got some kind of mental health issues going on.

Reactions: 4
I feel like it’s not hypochondriac but instead looking for attention. She wasn’t this way until the bincident happened and she milked it for content / people commenting asking how she was. She’s now trying to find new things to get the same kind of attention and reaction.

however, she’s been really manic for two years and I do think shes got some kind of mental health issues going on.
Munchausen Syndrome??

I am not trying to diagnose her, it is the first think that sprang into my head.

Reactions: 2
Munchausen Syndrome??

I am not trying to diagnose her, it is the first think that sprang into my head.

Isn’t munchausen where they project illness onto others?

Isn’t munchausen where they project illness onto others?
Nope sorry I’m wrong - im thinking munchausen by proxy. Totally think you’re right there - doing it for attention! Bless!

Weird way to get attention but it does share parallels with hypochondria. I have family members who have this and it has gone from generation to generation and it is absolutely in my simple view a boredom/attention/lack of purpose or company type thing to experience. I say this not as a sufferer so apologies if I’m simplifying, but family close to and very close to me have it. It’s quite sad really. Sign of a quite unfulfilled life.

Reactions: 3
How old is this chick? She seems to act like she's in her 20s but has a grown up daughter. I don't get it

Reactions: 1
She really seems to just be going through a checklist of ADHD symptoms in each of her vlogs. She has managed a household, raised two kids, managed a once relatively successful YT channel and held down a job for years and years - does she not realise you don't just 'come down' with ADHD all of a sudden...

Mikhallax, there is no facemask for treating depression, you need to work at it every single day!

Reactions: 6
Today's video is so boring and dull. The homeware HAUL is one item, the table we've already seen. We've already heard about the charity shop trip which she thought would be fun for milo to look at toys (i highly doubt thats how a 10 year old boy wants to spend the school holidays). And the vinted HAUL was 3 things. The last two looked like workwear, Can't help suspect she ordered herself a new power dressing wardrobe before finding out she was unsuccessful with the job. Jumping the gun as ever.

Scraping the barrel for content again. She managed to make a primark trip into two videos. Pretty sure she clickbait titled the first one as a come shop with me haul and then didn't include the haul.

She’s 36
But looks 46. Very confused

The last two looked like workwear, Can't help suspect she ordered herself a new power dressing wardrobe before finding out she was unsuccessful with the job. Jumping the gun as ever.
I reckon you’re right. 😂

She’s shown most of that content before. Seen her in the charity shop, seen the table, seen the blazer that’s too big for her.

She’s on the look out for bridal stoff to we’re for her whole Vegas trip now. Just an excuse to spend more money and make the trip even more about her, not actually the vow renewal itself. I could understand it more if she took some pride in her appearance. She always looks a scruff, greasy hair, poor make op application. Always in some kind of delusion she’s faking a glam lifestyle on a budget but just looks a state.

Reactions: 5
Oh god, not more ebay dress hauls again. You just wouldn't would you, be unhappy your wedding wasn't what you wanted the first time round, pay all that money for flights and then wear a second hand dress you've bought on ebay on a whim during a manic moment. Just spend money on ONE dress that you love.

What is the sudden obsession with buying second hand? Its great for the environment yes, reuse recycle and all that but she's just buying stuff to hoard.

What is the sudden obsession with buying second hand? Its great for the environment yes, reuse recycle and all that but she's just buying stuff to hoard.
The way she made out Vinted was better than eBay, saying ‘another win for Vinted vs eBay’ was odd. Like making out the whole platform was better because she was able to find that blazer on there. Does she not understand it’s complete luck where someone will list something specific you’re looking for. If you’re desperately after something sold out you’re going to need to check both those sites often and Depop and charity shops.

I can’t work out who she thinks she’s dressing like. Because none of this is going to be her own idea. She’s definitely copying somebody 🤔

Reactions: 4
Probably copying someone that got recently diagnosed with adhd she is incapable of a original thought

Reactions: 2
Today's video felt like segments from a few different half finished videos all put together. I also don't think I'm seeing what she's seeing with that cream blazer.

At least she's finally learned, at age 36, that sometimes socks are useful.

I am 100% sure they are struggling with money right now. Buying from charity shops, clothes selling apps, taking milo to a charity shop for a toy (?), accepting irrelevant sponsorships, going for a full time opening

That red jumpsuit looks like mick jaggers dressing gown

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nah she’s just jumped on what she sees as being the lasted trend! Seen so many people get famous over making over second hand items

Reactions: 1
I am 100% sure they are struggling with money right now. Buying from charity shops, clothes selling apps, taking milo to a charity shop for a toy (?), accepting irrelevant sponsorships, going for a full time opening
I agree. By no means hard up, but I don't think she's as well off as people think.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.