Mikhila McDaid #11 Still a slob and didn't get the job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope I've done this correctly !

Run down of last thread :

Khila is projecting her exhaustion and expects everyone else to be feeling the same
She wrecked her kitchen by tiling it herself and didn't want 'edging tiles' as she 'doesn't like them' - they actually serve a purpose in protecting the edges of the tiles.

She didn't get the job she applied for

She's started taking her son out after it was pointed out on here that she doesn't take him anywhere.

Her 'bock club' will now be on instagram - as it had only two people interested on Youtube.

She's started going round charity shops for tat

Khila does not get the idea behind air fryers - which has puzzled me as it seems to have started in her beloved USA. They're cheaper to use than putting the entire oven on for a few wedges. My grown up kids love making their own McDonald's fries with ours. I'm being treated to a huge Ninja this week - I can't wait lol! A roast dinner in just over an hour!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she never wash her face before using that LED mask thing? It grosses me out that she puts it on her greasy/ makeup covered face, transfers the dirt onto it and the back onto her face next time.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Is she successful in any thing she does? She was a awful daughter to her parents, she gives zero hoots about her kids and projects her failures on her daughter ella, failed buck clob, failed pod cast, failed etsy sticker shop, failed new year resolutions. failed collab channel with em, it isnt the beauty community thats dead its her channel.

If she is short on money she could just buy five products a month from boots and do a haul with them then do videos on them all, compare them with things she has owned for eight years, do doop posts etc. She admits she watches no beauty yootoob any more so where is she going to get inspiration from for videos? The moon isnt going to fill your erin condren planner with video ideas and "signs" love!

Reactions: 8
Is she successful in any thing she does? She was a awful daughter to her parents, she gives zero hoots about her kids and projects her failures on her daughter ella, failed buck clob, failed pod cast, failed etsy sticker shop, failed new year resolutions. failed collab channel with em, it isnt the beauty community thats dead its her channel.

If she is short on money she could just buy five products a month from boots and do a haul with them then do videos on them all, compare them with things she has owned for eight years, do doop posts etc. She admits she watches no beauty yootoob any more so where is she going to get inspiration from for videos? The moon isnt going to fill your erin condren planner with video ideas and "signs" love!
Didn't she also have prints of pictures and tote bags too at one time? She was good at plugging Make Up Revolution years ago but, she didn't learn anything about makeup looks. She was offered a collab palette but, there were more talented people like Tammi Clarke and Sophie.......and they got the collabs instead. If I'd been an 'ambassador' for makeup - I would've gone on courses to keep up with trends. That's the reason she lost the collab - she couldn't be arsed...........

I don't think she's interested in makeup anymore, noboday who is would spend the week looking like she does. She's right, the "beauty community" is dead. People don't really watch the kind of videos she used to make. She knows that, she wants to make youtube videos but doesn't know what to do instead of beauty. She's also said she likes vlogs because they don't require any prep i.e an admission she doesn't want to put any effort in. I'm not sure what videos she thinks she can make which require no prep, research, investment etc but people will still watch??

I think beauty content has just moved to other platforms. It’s all I see on my tiktok (and it costs me a fortune). I was part of the beauty blogger gang back in the day, I still love make up and am always trying new things (not stuff that’s 10 years old) I just don’t share it online anymore.

Reactions: 6
I think beauty content has just moved to other platforms. It’s all I see on my tiktok (and it costs me a fortune). I was part of the beauty blogger gang back in the day, I still love make up and am always trying new things (not stuff that’s 10 years old) I just don’t share it online anymore.
I agree its not dead its just all about tiktok now and she wants to carry on doing the same shite she did in 2014! Many beauty channels are still getting millions of views but those channels have pivoted with trends to stay relevant

She keeps saying 'muu muu' when describing something that is very loose fitting - it's apparently offensive to the people of Hawaii and Polynesia. When they hear other people say 'muu muu' - it's 'casual racism'. I had to look 'muu muu' up as I had no idea what she was going on about - then I found the racist connotations....I should've known coming from Mr and Mrs McTrump though .........

• Heart
She keeps saying 'muu muu' when describing something that is very loose fitting - it's apparently offensive to the people of Hawaii and Polynesia. When they hear other people say 'muu muu' - it's 'casual racism'. I had to look 'muu muu' up as I had no idea what she was going on about - then I found the racist connotations....I should've known coming from Mr and Mrs McTrump though .........
She would've been better calling it a house dress.

Reactions: 2
Why does everything in Primark have to be ‘like’ something else? Like H&M Home, like Marks and Spencer, like IKEA. If it’s in Primark, it is Primark, if it is in H&M Home it is H&M. If you want a shirt to look like Marks and Spencer, go to Marks and Spencer!

Like that arcade being ‘like’ Vegas. No, it was ‘like’ any other arcade in the UK.

She sounded different in that video. Maybe she’d just had a ‘full fat coke’ from Maccies and was a bit wired.

The adding Y on to every word is like nails on a chalkboard just shut up. Nobody wants to hear the ten years ago acrylic storage was hard to find in every. single. video.

Listen to 21.23 onwards her trying to hide her northern accent makes her sound like shes saying "cause I get a really large horn"

Willing to bet she’s considering a content baby.
I would honestly bet money on this (y)

Reactions: 3
To be fair to her.

I've always known a long colourful cotton shapeless dress as muumuu, and Wikipedia doesn't say anything about it being racist, so I wouldnt think to call it different.

I have a number of muumuu trype dresses I wear around the house in the summer as they are cool and comfy and I've never had anyone call it anything other than a muumu

She would never switch tiktok, she'd have to start putting too much effort into the planning and editing etc. Not to mention she likes to give us 40 minutes of sit down rambling. She isn't skilled at appliction, she's not knowledgeable on trends, she doesn't want to buy any new releases. What would she do?

i cant believe after manically painting the kitchen walls blue and talking about how much she loved it and how it looked like a hamptons kitchen (lol ok) shes changed her mind and put sloppy tile all over it

Reactions: 7
I’ve just stumbled across these threads.

I work for a cosmetics company. She contacted us for products that she could review and create content. We sent her out our ‘influencer’ pack with lots of full size products. All the info etc. Not once did she mention us or show our products. It’s almost like she is obsessed with getting the products but then only uses 10 year old cosmetics 🙈

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve just stumbled across these threads.

I work for a cosmetics company. She contacted us for products that she could review and create content. We sent her out our ‘influencer’ pack with lots of full size products. All the info etc. Not once did she mention us or show our products. It’s almost like she is obsessed with getting the products but then only uses 10 year old cosmetics 🙈
I’m guessing hourglass! She got gifted stuff from them never did a video on them that or urban decay with the extra palette she did a fake giveaway with lmao

Reactions: 3
Why is she behaving as if the world is trying to force her to get an air fryer? I predict she'll do a 180 and buy one next month.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.